Options

ED: Someone kill Charity!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
Forum Member
✭✭
Getting really sick of seeing her smug face in this storyline. Probably the worst bitch in any soap right now. >:(

Comments

• Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o How rude!!>:(:p

The Fantabulous Charity is a legend of evil personified. Long may she reign!! :cool:
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Like mother, like daughter. This storyline will end and then we'll have Debbie back being the main bitch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all fairness, Charity's reaction to Jai's indiscretion is perfectly understandable & rational.

She reminds me of my old mate Gizmo, when his girlfriend of five weeks finished with him, he burnt her entire street down.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all fairness, Charity's reaction to Jai's indiscretion is perfectly understandable & rational.

She reminds me of my old mate Gizmo, when his girlfriend of five weeks finished with him, he burnt her entire street down.

:o:o I bleedin' knew it!!!>:(>:(>:(

Dear Mr Churchill Sir,

I now have irrefutable proof that it was that barsteward Gizmo O'Reilly who burnt down my entire street over some tiff with his g/f. Please send me a cheque for £75,000 by return of post.

Yours sincerely peed off
    Jaded at No.15

>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Charity Has To Get What Is Due To Her. No Body Can Be That Evil And Get Away With It. It Is Just A Matter Of Time]
  • Options
    AllasdairAllasdair Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    3sweet5u wrote: »
    Getting really sick of seeing her smug face in this storyline. Probably the worst bitch in any soap right now. >:(

Don't be rude, my dear. I think she is a magnificent!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

Dear Mr Churchill Sir,

I now have irrefutable proof that it was that barsteward Gizmo O'Reilly who burnt down my entire street over some tiff with his g/f. Please send me a cheque for £75,000 by return of post.

Yours sincerely peed off
    Jaded at No.15

LOL!!!!! :D:D:D

Gizmo O'Reilly!!! :D
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,386
    Forum Member

Dear Mr Churchill Sir,

Yours sincerely peed off
    Jaded at No.15

:D:D:D
  • Options
    TVFreakoTVFreako Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    3sweet5u wrote: »

She does make me fume for some reason when Emma Atkins who plays Charity gives a certain look.
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't deal with that squirrel fur coat she rocks.
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like her. I suppose this means she is a great actress as shes made me dislike her so much. The only joy for me in this is Rachel going. I disliked her even more and her annoying voice, but poor Sam :/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like mother, like daughter. This storyline will end and then we'll have Debbie back being the main bitch

TBH this is what worries me....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Charity in Heartbeat a couple of nights back while I was bolting my dinner down, she had the right hump with some bloke in that too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charity Has To Get What Is Due To Her. No Body Can Be That Evil And Get Away With It. It Is Just A Matter Of Time]

Firstly, I 100% agree with you, its very important that you read that bit first in light of what I'm about to say.....

Please don't type anymore posts in that Camel Capped Style Because It Makes My Eyes Bleed :)
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T think Charity is great...you can tell a good actress when people start hating the character not the actual person...
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes let's get rid of possibly the most entertaining character in the show :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes! Her evil daughter >:(
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Charity's making Debbie look like a saint at the moment!
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    No thanks. I love Charity and Emma Atkins plays the part well. Keep her on the show.
  • Options
    ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love evul Charity, she's been the most entertaining character in ED the past few weeks. I don't want her to get her comeuppance.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forget Emmerdale - Charity is one of the best characters in soap! Emma Atkins is also a great actress.

Killing her off would be even more ridiculous than it was killing Carl King off. She would be a huge loss.
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don`t want Charity killed off - but I do want her and Declan get sent to jail for what they`ve done.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I normally loathe Charity but I have quite liked her over the past couple of weeks.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o How rude!!>:(:p

The Fantabulous Charity is a legend of evil personified. Long may she reign!! :cool:

Agree 100%. I LOVE Charity :D
    MissLola wrote: »
    Yes! Her evil daughter >:(

Debbie is not evil.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What can I say, nothing, I'm too busy busting my sides. UQ you are not good for my serious demeanour.:D:D:D