Get Ready, The Mexicans are Coming!!!!!!

zexstreamzexstream Posts: 6,279
Forum Member
Just when you thought it was safe to think immigration had peaked our neighbour the Republic of Ireland today agreed to allow upto 2 Million Mexicans into Ireland!!!!

Yes it appears those poor Mexicans urgently need to study English and armed with just over $ 2000 dollars given to each Mexican prepared to head to Ireland from their government it will soon start getting Busy at Irish Airports!

Of course in England we already know that most of these English schools are scams and thanks to the EU open border programme it won't take much effort for some of the Mexicans to cross the border in Northern Ireland and be in the UK!

http://m.rte.ie/news/touch//business/2014/0320/603524-ireland-mexico-social-tourism/

Comments

• phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mexicans....in the Irish Republic...

You have NO idea how funny that is!!!!

"South of the border, down Mexico way..." has been a standing joke here for YEARS.
  • zexstreamzexstream Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    Mexicans....in the Irish Republic...

You have NO idea how funny that is!!!!

"South of the border, down Mexico way..." has been a standing joke here for YEARS.

I'm pretty confident most won't be in the Irish Republic for long!
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool. As soon as we figure out how to get all the lazy scroungers and racists out the country this won't be a bad place to live

Our front gardens will be immaculate and those rich enough to have outdoor pools will be happy anyways
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chilli con carne! luv it!
  • Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
    Forum Member
    It says federal employees are entitled to this. Is that govt employees?
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we have some of them too please?
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always wanted a slight ghetto Mexican accent

"Whaddup foo? Just chilling wid da homies ese"

Maybe thy can teach me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty confident most won't be in the Irish Republic for long!

yep....

Just like Dublin's transitory Nigerian population, in a few weeks you'll see them pouring off the 5pm Enterprise into Belfast's Central Station wearing every stitch of c;othing they have in 47 layers and legging it half a mile down to the Housing Executive offfice on Great Victoria Street to sign up for community housing...
  • epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »

Chili con carne isn't Mexican.
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great, more hysterical rhetoric about immigration on the way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zexstream wrote: »
    Just when you thought it was safe to think immigration had peaked our neighbour the Republic of Ireland today agreed to allow upto 2 Million Mexicans into Ireland!!!!

Yes it appears those poor Mexicans urgently need to study English and armed with just over $ 2000 dollars given to each Mexican prepared to head to Ireland from their government it will soon start getting Busy at Irish Airports!

Of course in England we already know that most of these English schools are scams and thanks to the EU open border programme it won't take much effort for some of the Mexicans to cross the border in Northern Ireland and be in the UK!

http://m.rte.ie/news/touch//business/2014/0320/603524-ireland-mexico-social-tourism/

Did you not read the link you posted? Where does it mention immigrants:confused:

Up to two million people are eligible to participate.

It offers community and voluntary work as well as cultural and artistic elements. Participants can also study English while in Ireland.

Launching the programme in Mexico, Minister for Justice Alan Shatter said: "The Mexican people do not need a visa to travel to Ireland, which is a major advantage in attracting Mexican visitors to Ireland."

He said: "I hope as a result of the signing of this agreement we will see in the coming years a substantial number of tourists from Mexico visiting Ireland."
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yep....

Just like Dublin's transitory Nigerian population, in a few weeks you'll see them pouring off the 5pm Enterprise into Belfast's Central Station wearing every stitch of c;othing they have in 47 layers and legging it half a mile down to the Housing Executive offfice on Great Victoria Street to sign up for community housing...

It will be more like the Romanians and Bulgarians.
  • Mad_Dog1Mad_Dog1 Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can none of you read.

This is a tourism project, the mexicans have to go back. Stop getting outraged at an economically beneficial project with no longer term immigration problems.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mad_Dog1 wrote: »
    Can none of you read.

This is a tourism project, the mexicans have to go back. Stop getting outraged at an economically beneficial project with no longer term immigration problems.

Yes, which is why I posted my comment above.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And you think they will???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be more like the Romanians and Bulgarians.

I'd sooner have them than the Russians swamping and running the Donegall Road area in Belfast. Why do you think you don't hear about the Nigerains there being petrolbombed out any more?? Because the Russians drove them out at gunpoint a year ago :p
  • Mad_Dog1Mad_Dog1 Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you think they will???

Well as they could be deported under international law for staying any longer, yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see them putting up with the weather for long :D
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was married to a Mexican for 19yrs and he would get really cross about the UK perception of a Mexican wearing a poncho with a moustache and playing a guitar!! I suppose it's like all foreigners thinking all Scots wear kilts and talk broad scots.

I also lived in Mexico for a while and the people (even the very poor) are an extremely happy nation. As for work, well there is always manana :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well as they could be deported under international law for staying any longer, yes.

Does anyone want to explain to him about asylum seeking in the UK? Or the number of asylum seekers that have been lost off the system?
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I was married to a Mexican for 19yrs and he would get really cross about the UK perception of a Mexican wearing a poncho with a moustache and playing a guitar!! I suppose it's like all foreigners thinking all Scots wear kilts and talk broad scots.

I also lived in Mexico for a while and the people (even the very poor) are an extremely happy nation. As for work, well there is always manana :D

I've never seen a poncho with a moustache. :o
  • feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?

Roberto
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »

Chili con carne is from the US, not Mexico.