Options

Cat attacks family, 3 taken to hospital

dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
Forum Member
Just last month we had this: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1947764&highlight=cat+attacks

Now we have another one http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/roseville/2014/04/16/pet-cat-attacks-roseville-family-three-taken-to-hospital/7794045/

I don't believe that the cat just snapped, something must have happened. Probably payback for being made to wear that stupid tie :D

Comments

• Options
    Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is definitely a pattern emerging here.

First there was ONE attack, then a SECOND.....

It doesn't take a genius to work out that the next attack will be the THIRD and so on.
  • Options
    yellowparkyellowpark Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Witch cat?

Can cats spit at people?
  • Options
    Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yellowpark wrote: »
    Witch cat?

Can cats spit at people?
    They can steal the breath of babies.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People always think of dogs as the dangerous ones when it comes to pets which has some truth as they can be much bigger, almost the size of a lion (in fact some breeds are used to take down lions and bears).

But a cat is all little and cute, but it got to where it is because those claws and that vicious fast attack style they employ. With a dog you get the snarls and teeth showing, so its pretty easy to see it coming. Cats on the other hand, they lay in the cut, then BAM, face shredded.

I swear they have military hardware in there heads, some sort of advanced targeting system to aim for eyes, goolies throat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the picture of the cat and with that collar and tie I just knew he had a "Falling Down" moment
  • Options
    CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can hardly contain my indifference.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I saw the picture of the cat and with that collar and tie I just knew he had a "Falling Down" moment

I love that film. Sad it's kind of forgotten nowadays.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Mail would probably ask if your cat could be a terrorist, or even cause cancer.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I love that film. Sad it's kind of forgotten nowadays.

As long as i'm alive that film will never be forgotten. My joint second favourite film of all time :cool:
  • Options
    CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's catastrophic, i hope they are feline better soon
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »

hahaah! im stealing that for twitter :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMNSVMyxzxA

It's all revenge for the bin incident a couple of years back
  • Options
    coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    People always think of dogs as the dangerous ones when it comes to pets which has some truth as they can be much bigger, almost the size of a lion (in fact some breeds are used to take down lions and bears).

But a cat is all little and cute, but it got to where it is because those claws and that vicious fast attack style they employ. With a dog you get the snarls and teeth showing, so its pretty easy to see it coming. Cats on the other hand, they lay in the cut, then BAM, face shredded.

I swear they have military hardware in there heads, some sort of advanced targeting system to aim for eyes, goolies throat.

One of the main problems is that some people seem to think that cats are "toys" so are surprised when a cat gets pi**ed off!

I know someone who (quote) "loves cats" but if she wants attention from the cat, she'll pick it up, turn it upside down, tweak it's tail etc. It's not cruel, but it's blindingly obvious that the cat is less than impressed, especially if it had been asleep! Guess what? When the cat runs out of patience, it'll lash out!

I must admit that I do feel it's my duty to reward the cat afterwards! :blush::D
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is all this with cat stories suddenly, first we have cats spread TB , then cats pass meningitis now this , what next a cat cull ? Mind you I shall keep an eye on my two in case they are stock piling any assault weapons, I did wonder why Bookend had been on Ebay ordering flak jackets and helmets and Gizmo was building a shelter behind the sofa
  • Options
    coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    What is all this with cat stories suddenly, first we have cats spread TB , then cats pass meningitis now this , what next a cat cull ?

No. I believe the proposal is to cull people who dress cats up in neck-ties! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    Tal'shiar wrote: »

Budgies can be vicious little hooligans as well and they also have sound weapons
    (their loud, high pitched rapid screeching) and the ability to turn the bottom of their cages and millet seed stalks as cluster bombs as well.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat fear grows bigger :(
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Mitten KittenMitten Kitten Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    The Daily Mail would probably ask if your cat could be a terrorist, or even cause cancer.

Just tuberculosis so far :o:D :kitty:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2590699/Two-British-people-contract-tuberculosis-contact-cat-recorded-cases-cat-human-transmission.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    As long as i'm alive that film will never be forgotten. My joint second favourite film of all time :cool:

Who hasn't ever wanted to do/felt like going on a FALLING DOWN style 'rampage'?
    D-Fens wanted to be reasonable and see his daughter but sometimes, direct action's the only way to make people, especially Judges, coppers, dole/benefits staff, council officials listen (but they WON'T listen to reason and go complaining, start making threats when you take things into your own hands, like giving the local young toerag a severe kicking because the judges won't give them a proper sentence and keep letting them off). I'd tell them that You WOULDN'T listen to reason so I had no choice so what're you complaining about?
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Send for Jackson Galaxy