Options

Are The Sun going to make Jade into a pig again??

Dolby KidDolby Kid Posts: 912
Forum Member
✭✭
You know - like the last time she was on BB... they morphed a pig snout onto her face with some amateur Photoshop skills...

I wonder ... they might not do that this time given the anti-bullying moral high ground that they are currently pretending to espouse...

Give it time...

(oh and I'm not looking to get banned from this forum for criticising one of the sponsors - after all - if you can't criticise The Sun here then what's the point, right?)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankly I think the pig associations may well prove to be small beer in comparison with what's to come. This fall from grace seems to bear considerable resemblance to Maxwell's, where like him, she has effectively sown the seeds of her own destruction because of an inflated ego. She saw herself as a 'big star' and as such was untouchable. One wonders if producers deliberately puffed that ego up, knowing what the result would be, i.e. she would disappear up her own jacksy.

The sad thing is, producers are probably creaming themselves at how they've succeeded in restoring BB as being the king of 'water cooler telly.'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look, I'm all for slagging off the Sun but you're making a hamfisted job of it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CelticStar wrote:
    Look, I'm all for slagging off the Sun but you're making a hamfisted job of it! :D

Just trying to bring home the bacon...

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lolol. You're not Del Boy Trotter are you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No need to boar us with the details.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun suck so much.

They were all "WHAT A PIG JADE IS! GET HER OUT!", then they had a change of heart and they were all "JADE TO WIN! GO JADE!". Now they hate her again?

Make your minds up, you absolute bell-ends.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    There is only 2 things that are really concerning me over the treatment Jade is about to receive and that is for the safety of her 2 innocent children.

All it takes it for a really fanatical person to take things too far and these children could be at risk. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they just put the kids with Jeff Brazier, everything will be fine.

Who would want to hurt a fantastic man like him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sun suck so much.

They were all "WHAT A PIG JADE IS! GET HER OUT!", then they had a change of heart and they were all "JADE TO WIN! GO JADE!". Now they hate her again?

Make your minds up, you absolute bell-ends.

Which is the point of this thread, isn't it?

I wonder if I can tell my Rebekah Wade story without getting banned from this forum...

:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I think everyone who works at the Sun should be killed anyway. It's a paper of lies and filth and if anyone wants to come round and question me about it I'd be glad to give my address out and hopefully the police will find a few Sun reporters buried in my garden.
  • Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why make her a pig when they can use her as a cash cow?