Options

Job interview at night?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
Forum Member
Hey all,

Got a phone call this afternoon from Tesco telling me I have an interview at Tesco for a night shift position. The interview is at 10:30pm plus they want to see what I'm like on the job for an hour and a half.

Has anyone here had a job interview at night or a job interview at night at Tesco?

Thanks

Jack.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never had one for Tesco but it will probably be at night as the interviewer will be a nightshift manager or something and they will see how you get on with the people you would be working with, Good luck though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as the job is for night staff, it makes sense that the night staff you will be working for will want to assess you, surely.
  • Options
    blue_cobaltblue_cobalt Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    jack42 wrote: »
    Hey all,

Got a phone call this afternoon from Tesco telling me I have an interview at Tesco for a night shift position. The interview is at 10:30pm plus they want to see what I'm like on the job for an hour and a half.

Has anyone here had a job interview at night or a job interview at night at Tesco?

I had an interview at Tesco at midnight a couple of years ago, the interview was half an hour then I did an hour on the shop floor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    eng123 wrote: »
    Seeing as the job is for night staff, it makes sense that the night staff you will be working for will want to assess you, surely.

Yes, it was nights I applied for but I thought I would of had an interview in the day like anyone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had an interview at Tesco at midnight a couple of years ago, the interview was half an hour then I did an hour on the shop floor.

Ah that's good then, I'm not the only one. Did you get the job if you don't mind me asking?