Pauline was a dead cert to get it.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Yep, I thought the same OP.
    Pauline was a dead cert to get it.

I'm not gonna disagree but they wouldn't have wanted a 23 year old fuelled by champagne just making random choices, e.g. the one they fancied the most, the one that hadn't given them any attention since they sailed down the stairs.

I always keep my posts from the first night and laugh myself silly ten/eleven/twelve/weeks later when I realise what nonsense I sometimes have said.

We're getting the final six HMs tonight who will be entering a house with already established friendships. I really don't like that, let friendship find it's true level.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    Rylan is already doing his 'JAZZIE P!!!!!' thing on BBBOTS talking about Pauline. It reminds me of the whole 'Jackie Traveeeers' thing again from last year. The only other housemate they've talked about so far is Mark.

Favourites this year are obviously going to be Pauline and Mark.

BBBOTS tells the viewers not to prejudge housemates until we've got to know them, but it's exactly what they do when they go on about loving one of them.
    The show seems to pick its own favourites and sticks to that opinion until the end.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me if BB has Pauline as the chosen one for this series who gets the good edit
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats if they ever regarded the "vote"

Voting from an aff costs nothing so therfore they are not bound by the same rules that they would be if people are spending cash texting and phoning.

In other words..........they decide
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winston seems to be emerging as an early favourite as well

13.15pm: Ladies and gents, we give you Winston sunbathing. You can thank us later. #bbuklive pic.twitter.com/ftGu377D6W
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt he will play the thick card and Rylan and Willis will be wetting themselves on how hillarious he is Ritchie
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to unreality TV where everything's manipulated and nothing is real. Pauline may well be pushed as this year's favourite but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll win. Jade was really pushed in BB3, Nikki in BB7 etc.

Anyway, it's very early days yet and things could change. Once there's a sniff of "romance" in the air we'll get a relentless plugging of that, too, no matter how fake and contrived it is.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    No doubt he will play the thick card and Rylan and Willis will be wetting themselves on how hillarious he is Ritchie

Winston will be there to the end barring a massive implosion to which he is evicted or removed
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    Welcome to unreality TV where everything's manipulated and nothing is real. Pauline may well be pushed as this year's favourite but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll win. Jade was really pushed in BB3, Nikki in BB7 etc.

Anyway, it's very early days yet and things could change. Once there's a sniff of "romance" in the air we'll get a relentless plugging of that, too, no matter how fake and contrived it is.

One can pretend :D