Stella

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Great episode tonight. Craig Gallivan as Luke is marvellous:)
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, enjoyed tonights show, wow I'm finding Paula sexier by the week.
  • Evs814Evs814 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    A good episode, but I'm missing Sean..... Hope he's back soon
  • chrismcgregor42chrismcgregor42 Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Evs814 wrote: »
    A good episode, but I'm missing Sean..... Hope he's back soon

See I never warmed to Sean. I'm hoping for a Stella Rob romance!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really liked Sean too but since he's been away I've been warming to Rob a bit... I'm so fickle :o
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I missed the first half of Stella this week and I thought I could watch again somewhere but I can't find it even on youtube.
    I love that undertaker gay bloke. I wish I could see it all again because there are things I miss I know. I also love the little pit pony that old couple have and the way they take it into the house.
  • catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's repeated on Saturdays and Tuesdays on Sky1 and Sundays on Sky 2.
  • FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed last nights episode too, but the Paula/Dai troubles are starting to annoy me now, I liked it when she was in the funeral place having a tipple!

I may be alone in this but I like Rob, I think he really cares for Stella or maybe that just the old romantic in me!
  • Evs814Evs814 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    So a double bill tomorrow to finish the series. It seems to have flown by. But it looks from the trailer that Sean is back in Pontyberry, just as Stella seems to be allowing herself to get closer to Rob.

What will be the cliffhanger before series 3 next year?
  • MR. MacavityMR. Macavity Posts: 3,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FreddieP wrote: »
    I enjoyed last nights episode too, but the Paula/Dai troubles are starting to annoy me now, I liked it when she was in the funeral place having a tipple!

I may be alone in this but I like Rob, I think he really cares for Stella or maybe that just the old romantic in me!

Rob Morgan is a brilliant character, and Mark Lewis Jones has taken all the plaudits in this series for me. The brief scene at the end of the last series where he and Stella discreetly touch hands as Luke was leaving one of my favourite Telly moments over the last few years.

Another excellent series - I haven't been totally crazy about the Paula - Dai/marriage storeyline to be honest - but that aside a real treat on Friday nights, and so glad there is anoher series in the pipeline.