First time hazels felt close to crying in her life

Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hazel on live feed telling Charlie that this is the first time in her life that she's felt the closest to crying. "People always used to say, i feel like crying and I just used to think what you on about?"

Seriously? How much of an easy life has she had? :o

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is very hard faced and callous, no empathy whatsoever...................crying is obviously an alien emotion to her.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you on about? To be fair with the week she's had I'm surprised she hasn't cried already!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is crying cause she now have to do her tactical flirting with either callum or dexter.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    user999 wrote: »
    She is crying cause she now have to do her tactical flirting with either callum or dexter.

Pathetic
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    She said the words but I still saw no sign that she was feeling anything.
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    She is very hard faced and callous, no empathy whatsoever...................crying is obviously an alien emotion to her.

She is not given to self pity, I think is what you mean.
    She has been very brave this week, taking all that BB has thrown at her without fuss.. She's got guts, that girl.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha! Hazel is cold hearted, she is all about herself.
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's cried before in the tree house with Dan after Daley went.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel on live feed telling Charlie that this is the first time in her life that she's felt the closest to crying. "People always used to say, i feel like crying and I just used to think what you on about?"

Not easy at all, it would appear. A close friend obviously killed himself. That would be pretty hard to get over.
    Empathy is not measured by the millilitre of tears. Some people cry easily, some with difficulty. That has no bearing at all on how profoundly they are feeling things.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't cry either. Has nothing to do with how easy or hard a life you have.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems rather cold, I know we all cope differently but not to cry throughout ones life is just peculiar.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's cried in the house, I don't understand what people are going on about?
  • Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not easy at all, it would appear. A close friend obviously killed himself. That would be pretty hard to get over.

Empathy is not measured by the millilitre of tears. Some people cry easily, some with difficulty. That has no bearing at all on how profoundly they are feeling things.

So in other words, the people booing her (who she doesn't even know) has affected her more than a close friends death?
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes it would....and if Dan leaving a game show can be the nearest she has ever come to crying then what does that say about her.:(

Hazel only appears to show empathy for her own misery. I have seen very little emotion other than anger and lust so far.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

Actually people who don't cry easily have often had quite a hard life. If you get little affection or comfort when you cry as a child you soon learn to stop doing it. Even more so if crying brings some sort of negative social sanction. Read up on boarding school syndrome.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So in other words, the people booing her (who she doesn't even know) has affected her more than a close friends death?

Was you there when her BF died? How do you know she didn't cry?
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How ridiculous is this thread?

Hazel obviously meant it was the first time she felt like crying over someone's eviction, as she was quite close to Dan! Well it was fairly obvious to me anyway, but then I'm not looking for reasons to start negative threads about her! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a fembot-a-droid. She cannot cry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    She seems rather cold, I know we all cope differently but not to cry throughout ones life is just peculiar.

This.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    academia wrote: »
    She has been very brave this week, taking all that BB has thrown at her without fuss.. She's got guts, that girl.

Agreed. I admire her self-restraint and composure greatly. Not the best personality for this cardboard cut-out competition that embraces the stereotype. I think Hazel frightens the life out of people. She interests me. Very interesting, articulate, complicated young woman.

How did you possibly arrive at that?
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

Garbage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hazel only appears to show empathy for her own misery. I have seen very little emotion other than anger and lust so far.

That seems a very peculiar way to describe it. When someone is upset because a friend has just been evicted, we don't normally slam them for being sad 'for their own misery'. By that definition, no one is EVER unselfishly sad.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    academia wrote: »

This ^.
  • candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very unemotional type of person. Sort of sociopathic, or schizoid. Not a bad thing. Just how she is. Notice how she can easily brush off the public animosity towards her. She's very emotionally robust.

I find it incredible she doesn't cry. But some people are just like that.