The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 13)

1126127128129130132»

Comments

• desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack did leave money to Victoria. It wasn't enough to buy a house though.

perhaps it was in a high interest account with the bank of Fairyland/soaplandl

He left her £100 which has now miraculously in the hands of Mr Stuart Blackburn has turned into half a million quid.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He left money to do them all including Daz I think. Andy put his money into the farm which he subsequently lost.

Most of Jack's money went to Diane who used it to buy Val's share of the pub.
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack did leave money to Victoria. It wasn't enough to buy a house though.
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Did he leave anything to his son's too or was it just Victoria? If so that doesn't really seem fair!

I seem to recall he left money in trust to all the children (including Daz I think). We weren't told how much it was but I recall them agreeing to spend some of it helping Andy to restock the farm.

It certainly wasn't talked off as being a significant amount especially as it was being shared.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    I recently saw a bit of emmerdale and commented on my confusion that Chas seemed to be engaged to some bloke I didn't know, and I asked if she was still shagging Cameron as she had been last I watched an episode - which wasn't exactly months ago
    And the answer I was given was that she wasn't shagging Cameron at the moment, I didn't quite get what that meant. I know now!.

I see in this weeks eps that Carl tries to blackmail Chas cos he finds he phone with texts from Cameron, so clearly she IS still shagging Cameron as well as being engaged to this other bloke. (Who I see she marries in the live episode)

I just wondered, is all this confusing for the regular viewer? or more important, is it gripping drama, as soaps assume every affair is supposed to be?!

I always saw Carl and Chas as one of those 'meant to be' couples, who always end up back together, so presumably - even tho he's now going to blackmail her - one day they'll end up back together again at some point - probably!
  • dobby's bludgerdobby's bludger Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not fussed about either of them to be honest.
    She's not so bad, but he is terrible. He gets away with it though because he's deemed to be handsome.

I'm not awfully keen on the one who plays his brother either.

Wouldn't miss either if they were written out.

How about, Charity discovers she is pregnant with Jai's baby.

Jai dies and Charity inherits everything.
    how about he dies in the live episode?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Tinkie, I have at last found the "S" spot (if not the G one)

I shall attempt my spoiler although I gave up and named the person on other threads, naughty me.:o
    Sandie

Wey hey, I only did it!!!!!:p;):):):)

I am glad you understood my instructions, my daughter was here at the time and looked at me as if I had gone mad. It really is a bugger when you don't know how to do it, why they make the "S" spot so hard to see is beyond me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He left money to do them all including Daz I think. Andy put his money into the farm which he subsequently lost.

Didn't Robert get his share when he (thankfully ;) ) left the village?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who hates Gennie and Nikhil?

The guy who plays Nikhil cannot act while Gennie is constantly moaning about everything.

I'd love either to die in the live episode.

Maybe Nikhil will jog himself to death.:rolleyes:

I totally don't like them as a couple, but not enough to want either of them dead.
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,375
    Forum Member
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who hates Gennie and Nikhil?

The guy who plays Nikhil cannot act while Gennie is constantly moaning about everything.

I'd love either to die in the live episode.

Maybe Nikhil will jog himself to death.:rolleyes:

Gennie's not too bad in small doses but i cannot stand Nikhil! His patronising behaviour towards people who have an unhealthier diet than him makes me want to reach out and slap him with a fish. If I had a fish...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gennie's not too bad in small doses but i cannot stand Nikhil! His patronising behaviour towards people who have an unhealthier diet than him makes me want to reach out and slap him with a fish. If I had a fish...

Isn't fish healthy :D
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »
    Isn't fish healthy :D

lol yeah thats true..;)..Maybe I'll use one of those Giant Toblerones you get at christmas time....:D shops will be selling em in a few weeks so its all good. :D
  • CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol yeah thats true..;)..Maybe I'll use one of those Giant Toblerones you get at christmas time....:D shops will be selling em in a few weeks so its all good. :D

or use a metal tin of Caberys Roses - will hurt more & shops are already selling them:D:D
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member

Where did the money come from, Jack was bankrupt when he sold the farm to Ray Mullan and he did not get any insurance when Vic burnt the house
    Forum Member
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    or use a metal tin of Caberys Roses - will hurt more & shops are already selling them:D:D

Brilliant! :D I really want to start a "100 ways to kill Nikhil Sharma" thread now :D

shove him in a vat of runny toffee with his pockets crammed with gobstoppers. :p

Drowned in his own fudge. Ironic. and slightly dirty.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant! :D I really want to start a "100 ways to kill Nikhil Sharma" thread now :D

shove him in a vat of runny toffee with his pockets crammed with gobstoppers. :p

Drowned in his own fudge. Ironic. and slightly dirty.:p
    no a 100 ways to kill maurel thread:p
  • DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a thought, but perhaps Nikhil is meant to have something like OCD or maybe Asperger's? His mania for neatness and cleanliness and his obsession over diet and fitness could fit in with something like that. (and before someone says it, yes I do know there are no 'typical' symptoms of either condition, but these are possibilities.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Yep he does have OCD! Hopefully they will explore this more after the birth of Baby Sharma. Be great to see Rik on screen more as he is a fantastic actor.
    Forum Member
    Dimsie wrote: »
    Just a thought, but perhaps Nikhil is meant to have something like OCD or maybe Asperger's? His mania for neatness and cleanliness and his obsession over diet and fitness could fit in with something like that. (and before someone says it, yes I do know there are no 'typical' symptoms of either condition, but these are possibilities.)

My supervisor at work is exactly the same.

Makes me want to whack him across the head with a tin of roses too.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did the money come from, Jack was bankrupt when he sold the farm to Ray Mullan and he did not get any insurance when Vic burnt the house
    The Royal Bank of Hotten - Overlord, Sam The Scam.
    He sold the house to the Dolands - or was that sold from his estate?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dimsie wrote: »
    is your username after the girl in that old series of victorian school stories?
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Lisa Riley on Strictly - obviously to raise her profile and possibly in the hope that Emmerdale will ask her back.

That could create some mayhem for Paddy, as if he hasn't got enough to contend with.
    I don't think they'll ask her back.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=61085802#post61085802
    This discussion has been closed.