BB US live feed..

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steve2013 wrote: »
    grrrrrrrrr Anonymox disabled there us server or something now cant get feeds back HELP:(

Mine is working with the Anonymox window popping up every now and then demanding money.

Have a poke around the Jokersupdates Help page as that's where the idea came from
    http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&ShowCat=1&Board=BBHelp
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is working with the Anonymox window popping up every now and then demanding money.

Have a poke around the Jokersupdates Help page as that's where the idea came from
    http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&ShowCat=1&Board=BBHelp

got the vpn working from page 3 but never really like vpns as cant really do anything else lol

with anonymox i was getting temp disabled us server and wouldnt load cbs.com
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    i bought it to test for one month and it works really fine, no lags at all so far.

Hi Linus. You'll see we're having hassles with Anonymox. Now you've using it for a day is it still working well and worth paying for in your opinion?
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Linus. You'll see we're having hassles with Anonymox. Now you've using it for a day is it still working well and worth paying for in your opinion?
    I used it for about 20h now and i haven´t had any problem so far ... no buffering, nothing. I rather pay for it and have a great connection than have lags all the time. I keep an eye on it and will tell you if it starts making problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a problem over an 1h ago with much buffering so i "changed identity" and deleted CBS cookies again and its all good now.

Since its weekend now i expect a lot of traffic on the CBS side so i am wondering how the feeds will work today.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to watch any live feed at all, until I downloaded this BBViewer 2.0 from https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vua8wtv4n7zgqd/BBViewer-2.0.air?dl=1

It works perfectly (although BB time on flashback is random), with flashback too. All you need is a bog standard vpn and a subscription for the feeds.

I've got some catching up to do.......
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The viewers great, as always, but I like the cbs site atm because I can see the other angles even when not quad using flashback. So it's like watching the feed live.
  • piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my feed on firefox with anonymoX is a bit jumpy even with the premium upgrade

need to know what people are using on chrome? as i cant find any info on add ons for it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    piparrot wrote: »
    my feed on firefox with anonymoX is a bit jumpy even with the premium upgrade

need to know what people are using on chrome? as i cant find any info on add ons for it
    have you tried and change the identiy? And have the "fast" connection?
  • piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    have you tried and change the identiy? And have the "fast" connection?

no idea what that means tbh lol :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weirdness!

I'm using paid CBS subscription + Firefox + Cookie Editor + Anonymox add-ins. I've not paid for the Anonymox upgrade and get the Anonymox pop-up asking for money.

Tonight I started Firefox, got the "Firefox is downloading updates"; now the live feed is working fine with no lagging and no Anonymox pop-up.

Wild guess - Mozilla enforce their "open source software should be free" policy so stopped Anonymox charging?

What's happening for other users?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah - it had reset the daily limit. Now setting the messages again.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Okay I am finally cracking and going to sign up for the feed. When it vcame down to having one feed option and it was Andy sat there with headphones on, it was enough to make me get my card out and seek to sign up.