Coach Trip

Comments

• Robbo19Robbo19 Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Quite surprised by the lack of Wikipedia pages for Series 10, 11 and now 12 of Coach Trip tbh, I remember a time when the pages were updated daily after every episode and sometimes reading who got yellow/red carded before I even watched the show.

Anyone know the reason for this?
  • Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when they do the vote on the coach, are we made to believe, brendan gets out of the coach, and runs alongside it, and jumps back on when it finishes.

:D:D:D I will from now on
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    deev1ne0ne wrote: »
    He usually sits next to the driver whilst the vote is taking place.

Why can't the coach be static when they vote. It always seems to take off during the vote.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Why can't the coach be static when they vote. It always seems to take off during the vote.

I'm guessing the reason they're doing the vote on the coach is because they have to get to the next destination. By doing the vote on a static coach it would waste time. Its nearly always dark when they vote on the coach so I'm guessing its late at night.

Although I notice it always pulls up to the side when Brendan announces the result of the vote (probably for health and safety reasons!)
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the reason they're doing the vote on the coach is because they have to get to the next destination. By doing the vote on a static coach it would waste time. Its nearly always dark when they vote on the coach so I'm guessing its late at night.

Although I notice it always pulls up to the side when Brendan announces the result of the vote (probably for health and safety reasons!)

Yes but having said that of course they often vote on terra firma.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Yes but having said that of course they often vote on terra firma.

Oh yes, of course.

They have done a lot more voting on the coach this time round, compared to other series...
  • teacup333teacup333 Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Oliver and his ma are the kind of people who used to show up on Ask the Family
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teacup333 wrote: »
    Oliver and his ma are the kind of people who used to show up on Ask the Family

That is absolutely spot on! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    LOL Brendan telling them off for eating, and he joins in :D
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Not exactly the big painting challenge was it ? :D
    Forum Member
    Oh here we go, pick on the clevers.
    Forum Member
    He seems out of fish? what the hell is she on??? I feel sorry for the son :( he is enjoying it in his own way.
    Forum Member
    Her Son comes across as very depressing though, i think this is a fair vote tbh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,383
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »

Sadly, he's a complete mummy's boy - with no voice of his own and she's an annoying know-it-all who loves to show it (I'd guess she was a teacher even if I didn't know). I'd be voting for them too .....
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »

how did they pass the audtions, if he's such a drip? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teacup333 wrote: »
    how did they pass the audtions, if he's such a drip? :confused:

Probably for that very reason Plus his mother is annoying.

I kind of felt sorry for him last night. He's clearly been mollycoddled all his life and is finding this whole experience uncomfortable. Its almost like his mum "told him" to go on the show.

But saying that, he's old enough to say "no" but he's clearly got no social skills to speak of. They will probably get voted off tonight.
    Forum Member

I kind of felt sorry for him last night. He's clearly been mollycoddled all his life and is finding this whole experience uncomfortable. Its almost like his mum "told him" to go on the show.

But saying that, he's old enough to say "no" but he's clearly got no social skills to speak of. They will probably get voted off tonight.

I'm warming a bit to Mum - at least she's a good sport
  • Lost TripperLost Tripper Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Probably - people on this coach do not do 'sympathy' votes, they move in for the kill. I think that these two are the only ones with cards at the mo?
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,175
    Forum Member
    Probably - people on this coach do not do 'sympathy' votes, they move in for the kill. I think that these two are the only ones with cards at the mo?

Oh, I thought several of them were on yellow cards :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I thought several of them were on yellow cards :confused:

Yes, I think there are about 3 couples with yellows :confused:

Carlie and Charlie
    Nikki and mate
    Mum and son

Cant remember who else
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,175
    Forum Member
    Yes, I think there are about 3 couples with yellows :confused:

Carlie and Charlie
    Nikki and mate
    Mum and son

Cant remember who else

Yes, I thought there were more. What about the fair haired woman & her hubby (sorry, I haven't been paying enough attention this series to learn their names :blush:) Or are they Nikki & mate?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I thought there were more. What about the fair haired woman & her hubby (sorry, I haven't been paying enough attention this series to learn their names :blush:) Or are they Nikki & mate?

Yes, that's who I meant. Just remembered his name..Joe!

I'm terrible with names :blush:
  • Lost TripperLost Tripper Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks to you and BG. I don't think Brendan mentioned who was on a yellow berore the vote last night. Well that's my excuse......
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    I cannot believe that I like all the couples on the coach at the moment :o

Ryan :D seems to be a right laugh as do the 2 prison warders.

I found lasts night episode really funny :blush:
    Forum Member
    I thought she said have you ever been dead :confused: