Options

Anyone watching the WMA's?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,984
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's on Channel 4 right now. I've never watched this award show before, but I have to say, they have the most random presenters of awards I have ever seen on an award show. They've had Tommy Hillfiger, Ian Somerholder with a singer I've never heard of and a guy from Narnia; and they don't even have a slight connectino to the award.

Why did they choose Michelle Rodriguez and Hayden Paniettierre as the hosts? It feels like they don't like each other. And, what has Hayden done with her hair!

Also, if this the World Music Awards then why are so many American artists nominated and only one or two 'world' artists in the categories? In the pop act category, I think all the acts nominated were American. All I see is Lady Gaga winning awards. (Might be exaggerating a little, but you get what I mean!)

Comments

• Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every year I forget about them and they randomly come on...this feels more like the usa awards to me...although David Guetta is french I guess..however surely 'when love takes over' was last year??
    I am not thinking much of this show at all!!..maybe I am missing something?
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A music awards show attended purely by the rich and disinterested. It's truly ****** awful to watch at times, but strangely addictive.
    Jennifer Lopez's thighs and arse are getting bigger and bigger:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am thinking exactly the same thing. They seem really boring and no-ones trying to make them glitzy or fun. Yep, it does seem that the 'world' part of the awards means 'David Guetta'.
    Also, do they do award's for other countries like 'Best English Artist' or 'Best Spanish Artist' etc. or is it just for 'Best French Artist' because that seems really weird.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Paul Potts still going!?! I don't think he's released another album.
    Also how the hell did Peter Andre get to present at the WMA's! This is the weirdest award's show I have ever seen.
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it gets more weird as it continues..now we have Peter Andre hosting an award!