✭✭✭
    spiney2 wrote: »
    Can we have a thread about floaters?

By all means start one.
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    burton07 wrote: »
    The cushion smelled of smelly bum crack.

How would you know what a smelly bum crack smells like :confused:
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...... maybe, a charcoal de-smell cartridge firmly inserted up the .......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say to this advice problem is :eek:. Oh what the heck :eek: :eek: :eek:.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this supposed to be a funny thread?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    Set fire to it, problem solved.
  • Roger MoreRoger More Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Lord!
  • BurtiBurti Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Espresso wrote: »
    Does the cushion come off the chair?
    Yes but you couldn't like wash it cause even if it didn't spoil the shape which it probably would it would look to clean compared to the rest of the chair :confused:
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Is this supposed to be a funny thread?:confused:
    not really although it is kind of funny in a way :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    going back to the problem I think the pong is fading and so mabey I'll just leave it a couple more days and hope fully it will of gone completely by then! :) its not a fart like smell anymore it's more like a stale smell like a rat died in a cupboard smell only not as strong :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    I want the 2 minutes back of my life that I just wasted reading this useless thread.
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    once the smell has completely gone op, i suggest you buy yourself a small throw from somewhere like Ikea and then when you next feel a 'farty' session coming on you can run and get it and put it under your bum on the sofa and then at the end of the 'session' when your stomach/bowls have calmed down, you can put the throw in the washing machine and wash it!.... then you won't have the lingering smell for days again......;)
  • karapote monkeykarapote monkey Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My grandad had a chair that done this. Each of my cousins including me have fallen foul of if.

My nan and grandad had alot of grandchildren and because of this, when we call came to visit at the same time, chairs were scarce. If someone got up their, chair would be lost before they knew it, all except my grandad's chair. My grandad's chair trapped farts, I am sure he did it just so that he got to keep a seat. Whenever a younger cousin who never knew of the chair would rush to it, all the previous victims would watch with an evil glee as the poor child ran across the room and jumped on the chair quick and would look at the rest of us triumphantly. And then there was this whump sound, as all the stale noxious farts were released from the chair and the farts would permeat the air around the child and instantly the stink would stick to their clothes. The poor kid could never get out of the chair quick enough and what with all the pointing and evil mocking laughter from the rest of us a lesson was learned and he/she never sat in my grandad's chair again. :D
  • Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lisalisa1 wrote: »
    I want the 2 minutes back of my life that I just wasted reading this useless thread.
    May I ask what you were expecting to find in a thread entitled "Trapped farts in my living room chair"?
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Keefy-boy wrote: »
    May I ask what you were expecting to find in a thread entitled "Trapped farts in my living room chair"?

haha it is a good point lisalisa1
  • Roger MoreRoger More Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Scott! I thought this was going to be a thread discussing the relative merits of the contributions of Kierkegaard and Nietzsche in the formation of the existentialist movement.

I think I'll swing by the 'I've got a pimple in my arse crack' thread, maybe I'll find a more intelligent philosophical debate there!
  • BillyCasperBillyCasper Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spiney2 wrote: »
    Can we have a thread about floaters?

Do you mean the fizzy drink with ice cream on top?
  • Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roger More wrote: »
    I think I'll swing by the 'I've got a pimple in my arse crack' thread, maybe I'll find a more intelligent philosophical debate there!
    I wouldn't bother Roger. All they're talking about there is Dostoevsky, Dostoevsky and more bloody Dostoevsky!
  • You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. Then try this...

http://www.flat-d.com/flatdpremium.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well believe it or not the smell still hasnt gone so I'm gunna hoover it again with the dyson and put some shake n vac over it first :) from now on I'll always cock one side of my bum up off the chair to allow the farts to release into the air instead of get locked inside my furniture :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is hilarious I cant breath cos I'm laughing so much :D
  • YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might I suggest going to your local cash &carry and buying a crate of Febreeze? A nice thick adult nappy may absorb all the gaseous emissions next time you feel a bit "trumpy"...
  • YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious I cant breath cos I'm laughing so much :D

You can't breathe? Imagine how the poor OP must feel... :(
  • ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Donate it to a charity that works in Malawi
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,186
    Forum Member
    Buy a new chair and shove a vacuum pipe up your arse.
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My grandad had a chair that done this. Each of my cousins including me have fallen foul of if.

My nan and grandad had alot of grandchildren and because of this, when we call came to visit at the same time, chairs were scarce. If someone got up their, chair would be lost before they knew it, all except my grandad's chair. My grandad's chair trapped farts, I am sure he did it just so that he got to keep a seat. Whenever a younger cousin who never knew of the chair would rush to it, all the previous victims would watch with an evil glee as the poor child ran across the room and jumped on the chair quick and would look at the rest of us triumphantly. And then there was this whump sound, as all the stale noxious farts were released from the chair and the farts would permeat the air around the child and instantly the stink would stick to their clothes. The poor kid could never get out of the chair quick enough and what with all the pointing and evil mocking laughter from the rest of us a lesson was learned and he/she never sat in my grandad's chair again. :D

absolutely pmsl here!