Lamborghini Egoista

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
Forum Member
Has anyone seen this yet? I thought it was a short film or film trailer at first, but its a good car advert though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBxeYlR--Vc

Comments

• CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I hate adverts like that, its a f***king car and they treat it like it's a ballistic capsule capable of transcending dimensions.
  • Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    God I hate adverts like that, its a f***king car and they treat it like it's a ballistic capsule capable of transcending dimensions.

You sound like a woman who is anti car. :rolleyes:
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »

Who the hell would want a dolly bird sat next to you, you and the car are one, you have the car and an open road, and a full tank of fuel, what more do you need.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a good piece of animation for we SF fans, but its effect is the direct opposite of convincing me to buy the car (assuming I had the disposable cash).

Not sure about that name either :eek:
  • macsmurraymacsmurray Posts: 2,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Cynic wrote: »
    Who the hell would want a dolly bird sat next to you, you and the car are one you have the car and an open road, and a full tank of fuel, what more do you need.

You don't need a dolly bird because you and the car are one? The mind boggles.
    Forum Member
    macsmurray wrote: »
    You don't need a dolly bird because you and the car are one? The mind boggles.

You pull the seat belts as tight as you can bare, while breathing out as much as you can, then breath in make it tighter to prevent any sliding sideways in the seat, and you become part of the machine, i.e. you and the car become one. I've driven single seat race cars and high performance cars, and you need to be glued solid to the seat. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You pull the seat belts as tight as you can bare, while breathing out as much as you can, then breath in to prevent any sliding sideways in the seat, and you become part of the machine, i.e. you and the car become one. I've driven single seat race cars and high performance cars, and you need to glued solid to the seat. :rolleyes:

As a replacement for a woman though? You've taken your special relationship with the car too far. It's a lump of metal.

I've got quite a nice car and had a few nicer. Still just an object though.

:rolleyes: back at ya.
    Forum Member
    You have obviously never driven a Lambo at speed on an open road.

No woman can give you the same sort of buzz, or make the same sort of noise as a Lambo or similar car makes at the red line, especially when you are going through a tunnel at speed.

Women come a very poor second to that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No woman can give you the same sort of buzz, or make the same sort of noise as a Lambo or similar car makes at the red line, especially when you are going through a tunnel at speed.

Not a Lamborghini no, a Ferrari yes. A very special Ferrari. I'd still rather have a good lady though.
  • A321A321 Posts: 6,363
    Forum Member

Women do make that noise when you're going through their tunnel at speed.
    Forum Member
    A321 wrote: »
    Women do make that noise when you're going through their tunnel at speed.

We'll as you know I wouldn't know about that or sex in general, as I don't bother, but a 6 liter V12 at the red line and screaming so loud in a tunnel it hurts your ears takes some beating.
    Forum Member
    Not a Lamborghini no, a Ferrari yes. A very special Ferrari. I'd still rather have a good lady though.

Enzo?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, older. I'll give you a clue. Perspex windows. ;)
    Forum Member
    458 Italia?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    458 Italia?

Waaaay older. It's probably regarded as a classic (just) by now.
    Forum Member
    Not an F40?
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    We'll as you know I wouldn't know about that or sex in general, as I don't bother, but a 6 liter V12 at the red line and screaming so loud in a tunnel it hurts your ears takes some beating.

We go to great lengths to make our engines as smooth and quiet as possible. Why would I want a car whose engine noise hurt my ears?

It's like those after-market exhaust tubes that young scrotes buy for their Corsas. If I wanted my car to sound like it had a blown silencer, I'd just stick a screwdriver through it. :confused:
    Forum Member
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    We go to great lengths to make our engines as smooth and quiet as possible. Why would I want a car whose engine noise hurt my ears?

It's like those after-market exhaust tubes that young scrotes buy for their Corsas. If I wanted my car to sound like it had a blown silencer, I'd just stick a screwdriver through it. :confused:

Because that's what sets a Lambo and similar apart from other cars, the exhaust note is what makes it sound so amazing when you are driving it fast. And in a tunnel the sound echos and is funneled back to you at the same time. A woman when she is fully revved up during sex can't make that kind of sound or give that kind of sound buzz.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not an F40?

That's the fella :)

But it's not a V12. Does that not count?
    Forum Member
    That's the fella :)

As rare as hens teeth. Closest I ever got was a Testarossa, and I didn't care for it.

Lucky sod. Sooo jealous. :mad:
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Not a Lamborghini no, a Ferrari yes. A very special Ferrari.

250 GT Breadvan?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky sod. Sooo jealous. :mad:

It was fun. Lots of fun. And maybe I'm getting old but I'd rather have me woman anyday.
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Waaaay older. It's probably regarded as a classic (just) by now.

Dino?
    Forum Member
    Wish I had enough to hire a F12berlinetta for a week, but I don't have that kind of money now. :cry: