Options

Zayn and Louis - maybe the split wasn't so friendly....

Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
Forum Member
I see Zayn and Louis (and Naughtyboy) aren't very happy with eachother.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/654025/zayn-malik-and-naughty-boy-vs-louis-tomlinson-after-one-direction-split-twitter-drama

I'm TeamZayn.

Comments

• Options
    katieknolweskatieknolwes Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teamzayn also, the Louis shouldn't even be in the band, can't sing at all! And when he tries too, just doesn't fit in with the band
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Louis remember zayn didn't dance at the start
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt a friendly split is when you walk out mid tour and leave your band mates (and supposedly best friends) in the sh*t

I am neither team and hope the band can carry on as a foursome and Zayn gets to live the normal life of a 22yr old but I do wish naughty boy would stop behaving like a child
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Team Louis remember zayn didn't dance at the start

I don't think either of the 5 could dance at the start and don't think they do now :D
  • Options
    my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I doubt a friendly split is when you walk out mid tour and leave your band mates (and supposedly best friends) in the sh*t

I am neither team and hope the band can carry on as a foursome and Zayn gets to live the normal life of a 22yr old but I do wish naughty boy would stop behaving like a child

well how else would he?;-)

though if he was responsible for splitting the band i'd say he's not a naughty boy, he's the messiah
  • Options
    annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Naughty Boy has been winding down 1D fans ever since the split, it's quite something to see an adult behave that way.

Louis is just Louis, not the most mature behaviour either... I wish he could let things go, although I get where he is coming from. Add to that the fact that the split probably didn't go as smoothly as they said...

I can't be team Zayn. The guy left his group in the middle of a world tour to be a normal 22yo, and is seen in studio the next day, plus his producer friend leaks some solo stuff the next week (I think), talk about mixed messages... It's not about who's more talented, it's about handling a relatively complicated situation well.

It would be nice if celebrities didn't use social media like this... It all looks pretty childish.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis started all of this bickering. In general, Zayn is quite quiet on Twitter and doesn't say a lot. He left the band and is doing what he wants to do. Apart from his initial statement when he first quit, he's been pretty quiet. So what if he wants to go into the studio and do his own thing. He was in the band for five years...if he was unhappy then he did the right thing in leaving. Staying unhappy just for the sake of four other people would have absolutely been the wrong thing to do. I think Naughty Boy comes across as an idiot, but Louis' tweet started it all off...taking the p*** out of a filter Naughty Boy used on the picture...it's so immature. A few weeks ago Louis was going mad because Naughty Boy leaked a track him and Zayn did together. What's actually wrong with that? People need to get to grips with the fact that Zayn is not a member of the band anymore. He has a completely different life and is doing what he wants. I'm not surprised Zayn tweeted Louis yesterday. Louis' comments are probably getting on his nerves. Louis comes across as very bitter.
  • Options
    drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never really understood pop artists like Louis who clearly have minimal talent, but instead of being grateful for what they have let it go to their head.
  • Options
    NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure Louis is the most immature 23 year old in pop today an Naughty Boy is the most immature 30 year old in pop today.

Ridiculous behaviour from both.

Also... Naughty Boy is 30? He looks 40.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pretty sure Louis is the most immature 23 year old in pop today an Naughty Boy is the most immature 30 year old in pop today.

Ridiculous behaviour from both.

Also... Naughty Boy is 30? He looks 40.

I think arrogant is the word I would use there. He really has become very dislikeable. For me, the one thing all the 1D boys had going for them was incredible likeability - and most of them still have, particularly Niall and Harry - but IMHO, Louis has just turned into an incredible *rse.
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    I posted in another thread about how shallow Louis comes across to me. I think all of this farce on Twitter has further proved my point.

I just think Louis is a talentless troll with a bad attitude problem who got lucky. He can write and perform all the ballads under the sun, it doesn't change what he's really like.[/imagoodjudgeofcharacter]

That said, I don't think Naughty Boy helped by feeding the troll.
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis started all of this bickering.

He actually didnt. The timeline begins with Liam posting an obviously joking Instagram about a "fifth member" being terribly out of tune at a bar:
    https://instagram.com/p/2QJuRMA1Wh

and then the Naughty Boy person wound up everyone with the "replace this" tweet which got the ball rolling. NB being the Agent Provocateur that he is.
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither of them have a leg to stand on imo, Louis is deluding himself if he thinks he can sing or dance but Zayn can't exactly talk either as he walked out on the band in the middle of a World Tour, so he can't blame Louis for being pee'd off as there popularity would have gone down now Zayn's left.

Some crap defiantly went down because you wouldn't just walk out of a World Tour for no particular reason and judging by the stuff in the media / twitter etc I reckon it was to do with Louis but we will all find out the truth in 10 year time on a reunion show / documentary when they are all broke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Neither of them have a leg to stand on imo, Louis is deluding himself if he thinks he can sing or dance but Zayn can't exactly talk either as he walked out on the band in the middle of a World Tour, so he can't blame Louis for being pee'd off as there popularity would have gone down now Zayn's left.

Some crap defiantly went down because you wouldn't just walk out of a World Tour for no particular reason and judging by the stuff in the media / twitter etc I reckon it was to do with Louis but we will all find out the truth in 10 year time on a reunion show / documentary when they are all broke.

They would have to be pretty stupid to loose 25 million each in 10 yrs. No previous boy band has earned so much in such a short space of time . I know they have all bought expensive property so they should be ok
  • Options
    Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone comes off like a tit and immature. But Louis is insufferable and always has been to me, his voice, his entire look, his catty sense of humour. He also seems to have a career of picking fights with people and then letting the insane 1D fans bully the "enemy" into submission.

Zayn's clap-back was kind of brilliant and blunt though, Tumblr's made a meme of it.
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naughty boy is certainly living up to his name. Team neither.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Zayn's clap-back was kind of brilliant and blunt though, Tumblr's made a meme of it.

It has become so famous lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/harry-styles-relationship-louis-tomlinson-5658518

And now Harry isn't happy with Louis either. :(

Keeps them in the papers though............
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would have to be pretty stupid to loose 25 million each in 10 yrs. No previous boy band has earned so much in such a short space of time . I know they have all bought expensive property so they should be ok

I was exaggerating, they will get low on money and will want to back in the spotlight so will probably do some sort for reunion show and dish all the dirt.

Besides Shane Filian from Westlife went bankrupt after some bad investments, it can happen.
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    I was exaggerating, they will get low on money and will want to back in the spotlight so will probably do some sort for reunion show and dish all the dirt.

Besides Shane Filian from Westlife went bankrupt after some bad investments, it can happen.

Shane Filan made nothing close to 25 million, and by this time next year, those boys will be worth a lot more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    String9 wrote: »
    Shane Filan made nothing close to 25 million, and by this time next year, those boys will be worth a lot more.

Well all this upset with Zayn does prove that money can't buy happiness. He's a wealthy young man, and yet he couldn't stand the life he was leading, and just wanted to be a normal 22 year old - most of whom are broke.
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Well all this upset with Zayn does prove that money can't buy happiness. He's a wealthy young man, and yet he couldn't stand the life he was leading, and just wanted to be a normal 22 year old - most of whom are broke.

He is launching a solo career, and is still signed to Syco.:D

He is a wealthy young man alright, but he most definitely wants more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    String9 wrote: »
    He is launching a solo career, and is still signed to Syco.:D

He is a wealthy young man alright, but he most definitely wants more.

I know all that - but last year he looked as miserable as sin despite his wealth.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So spoilt immature boys revert to type on social media shocker

Good job twitter wasn't around in my day. Can you imagine the abuse Spandau would be hurling at Duran? And as for the spats between Wham and The Ants............