Anyone else just feel deflated?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Nadia and Makosi getting lynched, watching Feltz traipse into the house, in a wedding dress, completely undeserved, and enduring the lameness that is Big Mouth with that a**hole Kenneth dancing at the end.... BB is sticking a middle finger firmly up at the viewing public.
  • guvner2009guvner2009 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    cath99 wrote: »
    Tonight was awful and I actually feel quite upset about it all. I was watching the show on Sky+ and was continuously fast forwarding through the HLs because I knew what was coming.
    Seeing Nadia coming out to that reaction really upset me, especially the crowd booing when she was clearly in distress and Davina nodding furiously when a caller mentioned Nadia "targetting" Josie.

I've felt fot the past few days that Nadia particularly was going to be very hurt and perhaps even damaged by what faced her tonight...got to admit I haven't enjoyed the show all week because of this.

I have always liked davina, Im a guy and find her kinda fit and sometimes that can make you see no bad in someone, So for me to say she is a doughnut is something big.

And she really is a jam doughnut! I finds it funny how the more she is getting older the more she is trying to stay hip with the tweenies...........reminds me of tim westwood

Years ago he played nothing but American rap and then when the young uk scene turned on him he now plays uk music all the time and acts like he loves it when he had no choice but to keep in with the young uns or else.

Makes me feel like davina acts the same way because she wants to be in with the tweens and dosnt want to upset them.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really thought UBB was going to be the shot in the arm this summer needed after the turgid and lousy BB11

And it was going so well, the atmosphere was so good around this forum.....until now :(

And now most of us find ourselves back to where we were when BB11 was on, which is a shame because Brian and Nikki's main competition both went in one night and then to put the cherry on the cake both Nadia and Makosi were given lousy interviews and treated disgracefully by the baying mob and their leader Ma McCall :(

Nadia reduced to tears and still booed :(

Shame the show has just about come to the end like this and I never thought it could go any lower but somehow tonight has surpassed everything
  • guvner2009guvner2009 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Damien. wrote: »
    BB proved all it's critics from over the years right tonight.. :(

Yeah thats so true, I have hated those critics for years......its finally took me this long to see the truth! What the fook is wrong with me:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    BB proved all it's critics from over the years right tonight.. :(

That's true.

It was supposed to be celebratory last show with the stellar hm's of the previous series.
    The disgraceful conduct ot the chav crowd, egged on by McCall was absolutely embarrassing.

To cap it off they put that thing Feltz into the house as the last ever hm to enter the house - that is a fitting epitaph for BB on C4.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's to hoping for a really clean slate if Five pick the show up

Hang your heads in shame, McCall and your baying mob
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think bb forgot to be entertaining tonight instead they just went for the lowest common demonator and demonizing edits and it really showed.

The protection of Ulrika who is badmouthing Nikki constantly, has been crying loads and going on and on about her kids, not forgetting the constant moaning and none of it shown on the HL's at all. I would nt mind but Ulrika is consistantly moaning all day and night long and doesnt even want to be there, so why keep her in by making her look like an angel with a halo on the HL's?

I mean Makosis date with Anthony was lovely and what they reduced it too in the hl show was so unbalanced compared to the rest of their date, to do it took a lot of effort too they literally snipped out 30 seconds to make Makosi look as bad as possible.

And I dont get Davina going on about Josie to Nadia, just dont get it at all.

There was no appreciation of the great entertainment Makosi and Nadia have given to ulitmate bb, not even a little which was such a pity.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally in agreement.

Deflated is the word - not sure if I really want to watch anymore. :(

Nowadays if you're entertaining or remotely controversial you are demonised and are subjected to a modern day bear baiting. Felt incredibly uncomfertable during the whole thing :(

Nadia and Makosi are in my top 5 ever HMs because they're so interesting.

But the chavvy scum want fauxmances and fake people acting nice. No one is real.

Actually glad BB is ending.

If C5 buy it I do hope for vote to save and a more positive atmoshpere :(

I am sorry but I also found it quite sad for Nadia with the way that she was booed but she should learn to control her temper and not be nasty to others and also not act the diva. I am not condoning the booing but you are no better with calling the audiance chavvy scum. Do you actually condone Nadias behaviour towards Ulrika last night and how bitchy she was to even Makosi when coming into the house!

If people want respect then they should give respect and not act the diva!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icefall wrote: »
    Yeah I think bb forgot to be entertaining to tonight just went for the lowest common demonator and demonizing edits and it really showed.

The protection of Ulrika who is badmouthing Nikki constantly, has been crying loads and going on and on about her kids, not forgetting the constant moaning and none of it shown on the HL's at all. I would nt mind but Ulrika is consistantly moaning all day and night long and doesnt even want to be there, so why keep her in by making her look like an angel with a halo on the HL's?

I mean Makosis date with Anthony was lovely and what they reduced it too in the hl show was so unbalanced compared to the rest of their date, to do it took a lot of effort too they literally snipped out 30 seconds to make Makosi look as bad as possible.

There was no appreciation of the great entertainment Makosi and Nadia have given to ulitmate bb, not even a little which was such a pity.

But how can you say that the date with Anthony was lovely when she talked about the two fingers, which was really crude!
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sparc wrote: »
    I was actually sickened by that moronic crowd treating Makosi and Nadia that way.
    It is supposed to be a celebration of BB and those one brain cell fans of JJJ have ruined it again.

Karma ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Sparc wrote: »
    I was actually sickened by that moronic crowd treating Makosi and Nadia that way.
    It is supposed to be a celebration of BB and those one brain cell fans of JJJ have ruined it again.

Agreed. It felt like the days of the gladiators baying for blood. I found it disgusting. I don't think any HM deserves to be booed when they are being interviewed. I don't know why they can't interview people indoors.

Poor poor Nadia. She has been an amazing HM and did not deserve that treatment. It seems to me that the majority who watch the show want people especially female HM to be false all the time and never ever to speak their mind. What a boring show it would be. Oh wait there a bit like most final weeks are after all the good HM are gone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    icefall wrote: »

Just because Nadia didn't tow the party line, McCall and the mob just couldn't handle the truth about their St. Josie :mad:

It's just a shame that an obsession with one fauxmance has allowed BB to get so bad this year and totally ruined both BB11 and UBB

In no way shape or form should Nadia have been made the scapegoat for the golden girl walking

Josie walked out for the mag deals and just couldn't hack it when it came to some real competition so she p'd off

Davina and the mob wanted their pound of flesh from Nadia and may as well have dissected her in the process
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Deflated is the perfect word for how I feel after watching this. I suppose the air has been seeping out all summer but tonight I've totally gone flat. Perhaps I've outgrown BB and I think even if C5 buys it I shan't be watching next summer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Tonight was just horrendous, the chants of "off" during their interview were just pathetic. I see why they do indoor interviews now.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Deflated is the perfect word for how I feel after watching this. I suppose the air has been seeping out all summer but tonight I've totally gone flat. Perhaps I've outgrown BB and I think even if C5 buys it I shan't be watching next summer.

I'm done with the show after next Friday.

C5 can do what they like with it.

I've finally fallen out of love with Big Brother and it's been a long time coming. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    It was sad, wish I didnt watch it...Truth be told, am in this forum, just looking for people that feel a similar way, need to feel human again cus what I just saw was awful!
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    But how can you say that the date with Anthony was lovely when she talked about the two fingers, which was really crude!

It was Anthony that mentioned the 2 fingers and I reckon he was lying trying to save his reputation because everyone thinks they had sex in the pool.

There is a clip of the date on the c4 bb website if you havn't seen it. Its a completely different version from that shown on the HL's.
  • nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    yep have just watched and wished i hadn't really felt sad for Nadia (unless I missed something)
    she didnt warrent the crowd booing her like that
    why do people behave like that
    shame on em
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nemesisis wrote: »
    yep have just watched and wished i hadn't really felt sad for Nadia (unless I missed something)
    she didnt warrent the crowd booing her like that
    why do people behave like that
    shame on em

They do it for fun these days which has led to the downfall of our BB unfortunately :(
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Agree with the OP. Deflated is the right word to describe how I feel right now. I expected boos but, as we're celebrating the end of an era I expected them to get cheers in the end. Neither woman deserved the treatment they got especially as they are real legends to the series. The show let them down badly tonight. The only reason I'm watching this final series is because I caught Makosi throwing one of her "killer" lines to Nikki whilst I was channel hopping. If I had caught Davina "gurning" I would have been watching something else now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    What a sad end to what should have been a celebration of 11 years of entertainment. I feel so let down after that show tonight and rather than being sad that BB ends in a week, I'm kinda glad to see the end of it. The treatment of two BB legends tonight was disgusting and I'm seriously worried about Nadia - will she be able to bounce back after that?

What should have been a celebration has just turned into what has ruined the show in recent years. BB was entertaining, tonight wasn't entertaining. It definitely needs a good few years rest and I'm seriously considering just giving up on UBB altogether after tonight. :(

totally agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel uncomfortable watching BB after tonight. The evictions were just awful, the treatment of 2 good housemates was appaling.

BBBM was apparently worse, with childish, pathetic jokes about Nadia's transsexuality from Davina.

I just feel bitter, and so so sorry for Nadia and Makosi who have done nothing to warrant this.

:mad:
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just really dont know what to say anymore. I just feel sort of unable to make any comment about anyone in the house, because it all seems so messed up. I didnt realise how bad the show has become until tonight. I know a lot of people say BB is rubbish, and i've always defended it, but when you think about it, it really is. The total disregard for the contestants became so much clearer to me tonight, and I feel stupid for not realising it before. I want to keep watching it and enjoying it for what it is, but when you see two people treated like performing monkeys for a week, villainised and then thrown out on their arses, it suddenly becomes really hollow.

I know i sound like a moaning minnie, but my eyes really opened tonight at how cruel BB really is...
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Kyle. After defending BB for years, I can finally see where the detractors are coming from..
  • JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With two genuine legends out and Vanessa Feltz in ..... 'deflated' doesn't begin to cover it.

As for that tosser on BBBM ... why are all of these 'comedians' so plain nasty nowadays?