Should Hazel press charges?

Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I assume the police would like to speak to Daley anyway but I think pressing charges is something Hazel needs to consider.

Comments

• fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »
    I assume the police would like to speak to Daley anyway but I think pressing charges is something Hazel needs to consider.

Do you think he should press charges against her for sexual assault? (Pulling his shorts down and exposing him) or slapping him? Or putting her hand round his throat as well? Or holding a pillow over his face?
  • Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a mistake. because he could immediately press counter charges, particularly for sexual assault when she pulled his pants down.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she's just stated on LF that she can't believe Daley is gone & that she is so disappointed, so I doubt if she is even considering pressing charges.

Just as well she didn't hear his comments in the DR just before he was turfed out.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if the police view it and deem it as assault, they wouldn't need Hazel to press charges.
  • Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she's just stated on LF that she can't believe Daley is gone & that she is so disappointed, so I doubt if she is even considering pressing charges.

Just as well she didn't hear his comments in the DR just before he was turfed out.

Poor girl. That's obviously her way of coping. It's quite common in domestic abuse victims.
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up to her. She probably wouldn't get a conviction and I doubt that she'd want to have him charged but it's up to her.
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haribo76 wrote: »
    It would be a mistake. because he could immediately press counter charges, particularly for sexual assault when she pulled his pants down.

I can't remember the Playboy twin having Denise thingy done when she did the same thing to her. Twin stated very clearly that she wasn't happy with it, I didnt hear Daley complaining at the time.
  • Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor girl. That's obviously her way of coping. It's quite common in domestic abuse victims.

I don't think Hazel's behaviour did anything to aid further understanding of domestic abuse and I'm not convinced that she even had this in mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh for goodness sake he was grinding with her just last week!

He's also fondled her in bed. It's ridiculous to suggest she could get done for sexual assault. It would be viewed as a playful thing between a couple.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    getting police involved for bb, please just dont
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Do you think he should press charges against her for sexual assault? (Pulling his shorts down and exposing him) or slapping him? Or putting her hand round his throat as well? Or holding a pillow over his face?

Do you mean after he put a hand to her throat? A person twice her size?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she tries pressing charges I think he should do the same.. She was wrong to pull his pants down .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seriously considering making a complaint to the police and would encourage others to do the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's also fondled her in bed. It's ridiculous to suggest she could get done for sexual assault. It would be viewed as a playful thing between a couple.

What about her slapping him and putting a pillow over his face?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She did those things to him FIRST ...
    Forum Member

She put the pillow over his face, slapped him and pulled his shorts down BEFORE he did that.

Edit: thanks Betty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seriously considering making a complaint to the police and would encourage others to do the same.

Don't forget ofcom as well.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bev75 wrote: »
    if the police view it and deem it as assault, they wouldn't need Hazel to press charges.
    Absolutely true. Hazel would not even need to make a statement.
    I can't remember the Playboy twin having Denise thingy done when she did the same thing to her. Twin stated very clearly that she wasn't happy with it, I didnt hear Daley complaining at the time.
    :eek: Then you must have had the sound turned down.

That is wrong and really quite disturbing. 'Grinding with ' someone last week does not give them free reign to do what they like to you this week. I would say Daley is quite likely to be treated as Charles Saatchi was, and given a police caution. The offences seem roughly parallel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about her slapping him and putting a pillow over his face?

Again that was playful. It was in no way threatening, unlike Daley's behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? Why? It's not up to you it's up to Hazel to make a complaint
  • DeccaQuinneDeccaQuinne Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going by the Nigella Lawson case - he'd get a police caution & she wouldn't need to press charges - it would just take a complaint from the public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Daley looked like he felt threatened to me. What he did was just a self defence reaction to what she did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Why? It's not up to you it's up to Hazel to make a complaint

ANYONE can make a formal complaint.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Anybody defending Daley should probably be investigated themselves.
    Forum Member

You think it's playful to hold a pillow over someone's face and then assault them? :confused: is it also playful to pull down his shorts and expose him on national TV?