dsGB : Call Of Duty PS3 Clan : Sign Up : Group Discussion : (Part 2)

Comments

• manc602manc602 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    manc602 wrote: »
    Has some great MW2 games with DT etc over the weekend.

Aside form the odd game with quickscopers, it was MW2 of old...no hackers etc.

Capture the flag and some other modes were quite hard to find a game on as not many players around, but S&D, Team D and Domination all were ok.

It was nice to play a game with no lag, no invite rubbish, no kick outs (well we had a couple)

and how excited I was to find that I was just a few XP away from my next prestige (6th) :D:D Then I was reminded that on MW2 you next to get to level 70 and not level 50 for the next prestige :cry::cry:
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    manc602 wrote: »
    and how excited I was to find that I was just a few XP away from my next prestige (6th) :D:D Then I was reminded that on MW2 you next to get to level 70 and not level 50 for the next prestige :cry::cry:

That was so funny:D So want to play DA2 but at the moment I daren't turn on the PS3 on. I'll be shot:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondering if anyone could tell the difference with my new headset last night, or did it sound exactly the same?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OneManTagTeam

were you purposely killing me this afternoon, I was a bit fed up of you being my nemesis lol
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icelady wrote: »
    OneManTagTeam

were you purposely killing me this afternoon, I was a bit fed up of you being my nemesis lol

You were the one who was killing me all the time!!!! :mad: I checked the leaderboard around halfway through one match & you had about 3 kills, all 3 were me! lol

Had to quit during the last match as TalkTalk changed my internet profile at that time, so my ping times were reduced, and my router reset itself

Whenever someone from dsGB is on the opposite team, I make it me goal to hunt them down :p:D
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humbug, here's the link to the dsGB forum we were all on about the other night http://dsgbclan.co.uk/forum/index.php (and anyone else who isn't registered :))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    daniel9624 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone could tell the difference with my new headset last night, or did it sound exactly the same?

World of difference!
    Forum Member
    Humbug, here's the link to the dsGB forum we were all on about the other night http://dsgbclan.co.uk/forum/index.php (and anyone else who isn't registered :))

Ta very much :) Will go off for a nosey! Might join you in a tick for some deathmatch
  • c00kiemonster72c00kiemonster72 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daniel9624 wrote: »

Sorry but I couldn't hear you at all:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humbug8 wrote: »
    World of difference!

Was the same with you, as can hear you now;)
    Forum Member
    Might not be able to hear me later if your on, this cold is attacking my voice!
  • PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully get on tonight, since I couldn't feel arsed playing yesterday. More Pure mode for me. Tried team tac on pure, christ was that difficult, every team I played against was a clan pretty much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PinSarla wrote: »
    More Pure mode for me.

I'm loving Pure mode lots as I don't have to worry about all those darn killstreaks that I rarely get:o

Just plain old 'run n gun' with the odd grenade thrown in:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving Pure mode lots as I don't have to worry about all those darn killstreaks that I rarely get:o

Just plain old 'run n gun' with the odd grenade thrown in:D

i love it because if you have the Galil you're unstoppable :p
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What if everyone has that ?? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Galil is a crap gun:p

Famas Famas Famas Famas:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm using the FN FAL just now. Just got to remember to keep pulling the trigger. My other class has the commando.

I do have noob tube set up on both of them, but I need all the cheap kills I can get. :o

Have the crossbow on both classes also. Using ghost (just started with that), Hacker and erm cant mind the other one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    What if everyone has that ?? :confused:

TBH I've never noticed a difference :o

I just seem to steam roll the opposition in every match :D

Unless it's team tactical :(

@c00ki, the FAMAS is only worth using when I've run out of ammo :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoping to prestige tonight. Have the whole lvl 50 to do though.
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if I'm on tonight. Might, might not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enjoyed playing tonight. Amazing prestiging and going to lvl 7 after 1st game LOL

Its just getting all the perks etc the way you want now thats the bummer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went to watch a program on BBC 2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah good games tonight. I only thought you would manage to do the first few levels in the first game. Seven though is really good. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah good games tonight. I only thought you would manage to do the first few levels in the first game. Seven though is really good. :)

I think it was about 4 or 5 from the game and then the other 2 (or 3) from the victory score.

Now a sheep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I think it was about 4 or 5 from the game and then the other 2 (or 3) from the victory score.

Now a sheep.

You're a cow actually. :D

I thought it was a sheep but it's a cow. :o