Options

Happy Valley - Tues 29th April BBC One

Comments

• Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just caught up with this week's episode.

Am exhausted!!!

I think I held my breath for the whole scene in the cellar!

Roll on tomorrow!
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wait until tomorrow has been never ending! Roll on tomorrow and seeing Sarah Lancashire on fine form yet again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Yep, will be making sure I am settled on the sofa tomorrow in plenty of time - tissues, pillow, large G & T at the ready and phone turned off! :D
  • Options
    Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    The so-called complaint they quoted from a poster on the BBC POV board was quoted out of context with posts from others and therefore suggested a totally different perspective than was intended. It wasn't a complaint.

That was my comment that they quoted and you're right, it wasn't a complaint.
  • Options
    jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    I've just watched all four episodes today and I think this is the best drama I've seen since Broadchurch. Fantastic acting - apart from Steve Pemberton - who I think is overacting.

The ending to the last episode - wow! Roll on Tuesday!!!

Me too... my Mother in Law recommended it and my partner and I just say for 4 straight hours watching this amazing drama. So harrowing... I can't wait until tomorrow and episode 5.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    The day is finally here folks :p
  • Options
    patchcatpatchcat Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    With 2 episodes still to go, I'm thinking that maybe Tommy is gonna go take his son?!
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    The day is finally here folks :p

Yeah, and guess what, ITV have put Corrie on at the same time, but I know which I'm going to watch 'live'!! :D:D
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait in anticipation for it come round every week but there'll only be one more episode to be able to wait for after tonight. :(
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    Cressida wrote: »
    Wait in anticipation for it come round every week but there'll only be one more episode to be able to wait for after tonight. :(

We shall be suffering from withdrawal symptoms! :o
  • Options
    bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foox wrote: »
    i now need 3 things

some tena lady pants for next week

strepsils for my throat from shouting

and a large vodka to calm me down

wow proper edge of my seat/screaming at tv stuff i loved it loved it loved it.

Me too, and I'm not even female
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It also clashes with BGT results show at 9.30pm.

Plus the Mentalist and Vampire Diaries finale. They can go on +1 :D
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will watch Happy Valley live - cos I just won't be able to wait another minute to find out what happens - I can't remember the last time I have waited with so much anticipation for a tv show.

Taping Corrie so will watch it afterwards.
  • Options
    gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,633
    Forum Member
    silversox wrote: »
    Yeah, and guess what, ITV have put Corrie on at the same time, but I know which I'm going to watch 'live'!!
    No brainer, watch the programme live which *doesn't* have ads that need skipping over.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will watch Happy Valley live - cos I just won't be able to wait another minute to find out what happens - I can't remember the last time I have waited with so much anticipation for a tv show.

Taping Corrie so will watch it afterwards.

Same here Babe :D I was the same with Line Of Duty.
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
  • Options
    WeetibixWeetibix Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I very nearly missed this but someone recommended it to me and I watched the first four episodes back to back. Great stuff and looking forward to tonight's episode
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cressida wrote: »

I'm going to have to wait three weeks for next week's episode ... I'll be away on holiday!
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    I'm going to have to wait three weeks for next week's episode ... I'll be away on holiday!

You can watch on iPlayer.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Same here Babe :D I was the same with Line Of Duty.

Both series of Line of Duty were brilliant.

Cop dramas can get very pedestrian and samey but once in a while something like this comes along that is just in a completely different league.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »

Great article
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been looking forward to the next episode for a week, but I'm now dreading it. I want to find out what happens, but I'm so afraid it will be something even more harrowing than what's gone before.

It's very rare I get so involved in a TV programme that I care about the characters as much as if they were friends or neighbours of mine, but in this case, I do.

This programme is beyond excellent. Script, acting, direction - all flawless.
  • Options
    Bus Stop2012Bus Stop2012 Posts: 5,624
    Forum Member
    I'm another one that has come to it late and watched 4 episodes on iplayer. Can't wait to watch in real time now :)
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did he say there's been a detective murdered? Is she dead?
  • Options
    Susie-RSusie-R Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said attempted murder