Options

The Walking Dead S3 (US Pace)

Comments

• Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    mindset wrote: »
    It was my opinion that Andrea's original decision to stay in Woodberry was morally dubious, but now that she is being shown as morally corrupt, perhaps that's the best place for her.

Men are often criticised for thinking with their dicks, I think it's only fair to call out women equally. ;):D

LOL, did you just get here from the 1950s? There is nothing wrong with sex, it is quite normal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    LOL, did you just get here from the 1950s? There is nothing wrong with sex, it is quite normal.

I know. "Morally dubious"? :rolleyes: She fancies someone in an apocalyptic environment. I'd say it was more miraculous than anything:D. No mention of the Governor's morals though. Quelle surprise!
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    mindset wrote: »
    I don't condemn Andrea for demonstrating her sexuality at all

I quote one of my earlier posts because you evidently didn't see it. :p
    sootysoo wrote: »
    I know. "Morally dubious"? :rolleyes:

The "morally dubious" aspect of Andrea's behaviour that I object to was her choice to dump a tried, tested and true ally, for any reason. The fact that she did so for sex, or because she thought the grass was greener, is incidental.
    She fancies someone in an apocalyptic environment. I'd say it was more miraculous than anything:D.

And I'd say there is nothing like an apocalypse to lower standards... :p
    No mention of the Governor's morals though. Quelle surprise!

The Governor doesn't have any morals to mention, so why are you surprised?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting very bored of the prison setting in this season. I am eager for them to get out there into the world to see the state of it.
  • Options
    caz06caz06 Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looking forward to tonights episode! :D looks like it gonna be a good'un
  • Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Another fantastic episode.

Looks like were in for a treat for the mid season finale.

I lol'd when the KFC bargain bucket advert came up right after the walkers feasted on the dead crazy mans body.:D
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great episode...setting it all up nicely for next week.

I really hope Andrea realises who her real mates are when it comes to it.

And how good was Glenn, killed walkers even with his hands tied!
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cracking episode! Looks like we're going to have a great mid-season finale next week!

Loved Glenn in this episode, he was such a bad ass! :D

Was great to finally see Rick and Michonne in the same group. I think we're going to have quite a few great action scenes with her and the group in the future.

Did that man in the cabin eat his own dog?:eek: At least Michonne knew how to shut him up.:cool:

Really excited for next week! Can't wait.:D
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cracking episode! Looks like we're going to have a great mid-season finale next week!

Loved Glenn in this episode, he was such a bad ass! :D

Was great to finally see Rick and Michonne in the same group. I think we're going to have quite a few great action scenes with her and the group in the future.

Did that man in the cabin eat his own dog?:eek: At least Michonne knew how to shut him up.:cool:

Really excited for next week! Can't wait.:D

Did he not just keep the dead dog there to hide his scent form roaming walkers??
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yeah...Maybe. :p I thought I heard them say it was half eaten. Probably my mind though, since it was late. :D
  • Options
    Gwen_PYCGwen_PYC Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another stellar episode! Glenn was a major bad ass taking out that walker while tied up. I was so scared for Maggie. The governor is evil as is Meryl. Someone teach Michonne to volunteer information.
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I'm getting very bored of the prison setting in this season. I am eager for them to get out there into the world to see the state of it.

The world is over run by zombies. The group has spent the last few months scrounging supplies and trying not to be eaten. They are essentially trapped for the moment. How would they get out to go see the world? They cannot go hiking with a baby and walkers every where and they only have limited amount of resources like food and gasoline. Other than the military with the helicopter finding them by accident, the group is stuck which is why the prison is such a great place to be safe for a long while.
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another action packed episode. :)

Merle may have awakened a brand new bad ass in Glen. We can but hope.

The Governor's interrogation technique leaves a little to be desired. Telling Maggie that "your people are dangerous" is hardly likely to gain her confidence. Ultimately leading her to the truth of her predicament; "you do whatever you're gonna do, then go to Hell". She resisted his coercion well, even the threat of being presented with Glen's hand, but then she meekly coughs up the location and number of her group because the Governor aimed his gun at Glen. This despite the fact that Glen didn't break under the same threat to her. Weak.

Meanwhile, the moral seduction of Andrea continued with her participation in the "experiment" with Mr Coleman. The Governor is apparently seeking the "cure" for his dead daughter. Despite knowing that her own sister died and turned in her arms, then tried to eat her and despite the knowledge she gained about re-animation from the CDC in Atlanta; Andrea said nothing about any of it and went along with what she knew was a futile waste of time. It seems to me she wants to wipe from her memory the reality of everything that went before and she is now determined to live out a "Stepford" existence.

Perhaps Rick's impending attack on Woodbury will wake Andrea. I hope to see Glen get the chance to return Merle's "compliments". I wonder if Carl will see off the Woodbury attack on the prison........

Whatever, I'm sure it will be entertaining. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This season is absolutely fantastic. I really can't wait to see what happens next week.

I can't believe it is only the mid-season finale! With all that happens it feels like a real season ending. I don't have a clue what's going to happen next year, and I've read the books!
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm usually fairly indifferent towards Glenn, but I love him now! He's much more of a man than The Governer or Merle could ever dream of being.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine If the show ended with Rick waking up from his coma and the zombie apocalypse was a dream:eek::o:D

Loved last nights episode how awesome was Glenn killing that walker whilst tied to a chair! Loved the build up to the mid season finale with ricks folk right outside Woodbury.

Roll on next week:)
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judith?

JUDITH?

No offence to anyone out there called Judith, but there is a reason we don't allow ten year old boys to name babies.

Aside from that, cracking episode!!

Think Rick may be having words with Michonne about her subdueing techniques!

And Badass Glenn!!! Wow!

Maggie cracking......not sure if its 100% in keeping with the character but the plot required one of them give up the location and that was as good a way as any.

Think the Gov'ner is going to be unhappy when he finds out Merle lied about Michonne being dead :D Who thinks Merle may actually switch sides?
  • Options
    bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Merle has no idea of the strong allegiance his brother has formed with Rick and the group and is probably expecting Daryl to be his obedient baby brother as soon as they meet. If push comes to shove then Daryl will certainly side with Rick imo, if only to protect Carol.

Fantastic tension at the end of this weeks episode, just managed to avoid the trailer for next week, didn't want anything spoiled for what should be a brilliant half time finale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decent episode but nothing really happened that couldn't have been done 10 minutes. The bit wit Rick and his group with the walkers with the man in the house was completely pointless...
  • Options
    loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decent episode but nothing really happened that couldn't have been done 10 minutes. The bit wit Rick and his group with the walkers with the man in the house was completely pointless...

It gave me a chuckle...that and the doctor's reaction when Andrea stepped in to finish off the old man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I dont get the rave reviews for this season at all. It had its moments but they focus on the dialogue for too long too often. Bit more action would go down well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I dont get the rave reviews for this season at all. It had its moments but they focus on the dialogue for too long too often. Bit more action would go down well.

Never watch Breaking Bad. Sometimes the storyline without non stop action can be more tense and exciting than endless pointless action on its own. This isn't 24.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone expect Merle to redeem himself by sacrificing his life for Daryls at some point?
  • Options
    Yo Omars CominYo Omars Comin Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judith?

JUDITH?

No offence to anyone out there called Judith, but there is a reason we don't allow ten year old boys to name babies.

The reasoning behind the name was even more bizarre. All the women they've been close to who have died recently, he chooses the name of a third grade teacher? Mental.

The inevitable showdown between Rick and the Governor should be fun.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The reasoning behind the name was even more bizarre. All the women they've been close to who have died recently, he chooses the name of a third grade teacher? Mental.

The inevitable showdown between Rick and the Governor should be fun.

The baby is called Judith in the comics. If i remember correctly Lori names her that after some grandparent or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you actually for real? This season has been full of action,

Its not a DIe Hard Tv series you know? :rolleyes: