Continuum (UK pace, Syfy channel)

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Another channel, hopefully, will show it.:cool:

I can't see that happening. It would probably work on Sky 1 but I can't imagine Sky would be remotely interested.
  • GDKGDK Posts: 9,477
    Forum Member
    If SyFy UK doesn't eventually show it, the likeliest would be Channel 4.

Otherwise I'll just have to wait for the blu rays.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't see that happening. It would probably work on Sky 1 but I can't imagine Sky would be remotely interested.
    GDK wrote: »
    If SyFy UK doesn't eventually show it, the likeliest would be Channel 4.

Otherwise I'll just have to wait for the blu rays.

Watch could be an option particularly now they'll need something to fill the gap left by the cancellation of Believe
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SyFy are showing series 1 and 2 at an episode per weekday from Monday as a precursor to series 3

I did give up on this about 6 or 7 episodes into series one but I might give it another go now
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    swingaleg wrote: »
    SyFy are showing series 1 and 2 at an episode per weekday from Monday as a precursor to series 3
    Have they confirmed this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have they confirmed this?

I saw an advert on the channel which stated it......I think......maybe I just assumed it

they're definitely showing series 1 and 2 from next week with a daily episode

I can't find anything in print about series 3........:blush:
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw an advert on the channel which stated it......I think......maybe I just assumed it

they're definitely showing series 1 and 2 from next week with a daily episode

I can't find anything in print about series 3........:blush:

Don't worry about it, when I saw that same trailer and the v/o person said "Continnuum returns" or wtte I automatically assumed that they meant Season 3 as well until they mentioned Seasons 1 and 2 at the end
    Forum Member
    So SyFy UK are re-showing series one and two. Woopie-f!!!ing-doo!!

I want to see series three!

I've got the US blu rays on pre-order, but no release date as yet. :(
  • DartGuruDartGuru Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So SyFy UK are re-showing series one and two. Woopie-f!!!ing-doo!!

I want to see series three!

I've got the US blu rays on pre-order, but no release date as yet. :(

Weren't S1 and S2 originally on C5 ?
    In which case, SyFy UK showing S1 and S2 is at least a bit promising that they might also get the rights to S3, seeing as C5 haven't bothered.
    Forum Member
    DartGuru wrote: »
    Weren't S1 and S2 originally on C5 ?
    In which case, SyFy UK showing S1 and S2 is at least a bit promising that they might also get the rights to S3, seeing as C5 haven't bothered.

Nice thought, but no, series one and two were on SyFy UK - I refer you to earlier posts in this very thread. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice thought, but no, series one and two were on SyFy UK - I refer you to earlier posts in this very thread. :)

I stand corrected. I blame age and wishful thinking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was episode 6 on SyFy last night.......and the first one I hadn't seen before

I couldn't quite remember when I gave up on this first time round but it must have been after 5 episodes

I'm enjoying it this time.........I think there's a lot to be said for watching these things at an episode a day rather than one a week !

Much easier to get into and maintain interest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was episode 6 on SyFy last night.......and the first one I hadn't seen before

I couldn't quite remember when I gave up on this first time round but it must have been after 5 episodes

I'm enjoying it this time.........I think there's a lot to be said for watching these things at an episode a day rather than one a week !

I agree. I usually back up a whole series and try and avoid spoilers on here, then watch the whole lot over a week or two - except The Walking Dead which must be watched ASAP :)
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes it probably is easier to follow on binge watch as the story is quite convoluted in parts. The down side is you can't discuss your thoughts and theories with others.:(
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't wait for UK to start showing Season 2 so I've been watching that on Netflix.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Couldn't wait for UK to start showing Season 2 so I've been watching that on Netflix.

Season 3?
  • jedi mattjedi matt Posts: 1,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope they do what they did with defience and show season 3 after this repeat run of 1 & 2
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jedi matt wrote: »
    Let's hope they do what they did with defience and show season 3 after this repeat run of 1 & 2

Bump

It's the final episode of series 2 tonight........be interesting to see if they make any mention of series 3 coming to the channel.......

As I said above I've enjoyed this a lot more watching at an episode a day........when I original started watching weekly episode I couldn't keep track of who was who......:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh well........no mention of series 3
    Forum Member
    Season 3 is out on blu ray in the US on 22nd December.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    For those who haven't read it anywhere else, this week's Tube Talk confirmed that Syfy are showing Season 3 from Wednesday, January 28 at 10pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder that Series 3 starts tonight at 10pm on Syfy

In preparation I've been reading the series 2 episode summaries.........

I do love this show but I haven't got a clue what's going on.......:p

All these different groups of time travellers have left me totally confused *. I'm also very confused about Alex and Future Alex

Fat chance but maybe it'll become clear in series 3......:blush::blush:

* can anyone explain who Escher is ?.......how does he fit in ?

One thing I did notice that had passed me by........Murphy in The 100 is the same actor as Julian /Future Theseus
  • MassiveDynamicsMassiveDynamics Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

* can anyone explain who Escher is ?.......how does he fit in ?

One thing I did notice that had passed me by........Murphy in The 100 is the same actor as Julian /Future Theseus

Escher is/was Alex's father

Yes it is the same actor.
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All these different groups of time travellers have left me totally confused *. I'm also very confused about Alex and Future Alex...

Hold onto your hat, as it gets even twistier and turnier in series 3:o
    Best not to worry too much about it and enjoy the show!.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »
    Hold onto your hat, as it gets even twistier and turnier in series 3:o
    Best not to worry too much about it and enjoy the show!.:D

yeah.........it's already got worse after one episode

we now have the added confusion as to who's alive and who's dead......:D

As I watching it last night I kept thinking it was like a Picasso painting......:o