Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She's been seen farting around a few places for a while now NF.
    Personally I think she has been home a LOT longer than the sightings but was staying under wraps hoping to generate some kind of interest but the press didn't play ball this time and just ignored her............she is SO last century press-wise and there are new busty queens of tacky to be pursued. Like Helen Flanagan for example. Helen farts in a lift and it gets headlines.....clever girl.
    Helen flanagan getting more attention the pricey can only mean one thing,,,a slagging off in her comic column,she's such a jealous old witch.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She is such a raging hypocrite,when leo mentioned the baby daddy business in a mag,katie said..ah i ignore him,he's just trying to make money from my name..Yet here she is selling all the souls of her ex's and using their names to make a quick buck for herself..So glad that karma has caught up with her.
    It's all she has left though. Tittle tattle tell-alls.
    She's become like the Les Dawson Ada character, boobs propped on the garden fence as she spreads the gossip about who tried it on with her to her neighbours.

Her next book will be all the baby dramarama and the 'big reveal' of where Jett was born.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't remember what the original title was. I just saw it mentioned briefly on twitter that she had changed it . Legalities ? Ties in with her sudden desire for privacy ;) .Panic setting in ? Penny finally dropped ? Who knows .
    Think it was lawsuits lipsticks and something else lol
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was it going to be called and why would the court case be off?

It was originally going to be 'Love, Lipstick and Lawsuits' and if you read the blurb on the Amazon International edition it's still called that, although they've amended the main title, so could be a fairly recent change.
    http://www.amazon.com/Love-Lipstick-Lies-Katie-Price/dp/1780891385

Court case could still be scheduled but they might be continuing to have mediation to attempt to settle out of court so perhaps didn't want to feature it in the title in case they reach agreement. Cutting it fine though as I think the start date was towards end of September.

I'll keep an eye on the Queens Bench listings and Media Law blogs ;)
    Forum Member
    Helen flanagan getting more attention the pricey can only mean one thing,,,a slagging off in her comic column,she's such a jealous old witch.
    Smart Helen is dominating the pages Pwicey used to dominate without needing to resort to K&Ts and back stabbing (yet), I bet Pwicey is FEWming. :p Oh well, old bangers go out of fashion and sleeker younger models take over. Such is life.

All we need is for Helen to write a book , could be hilarious.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    It was originally going to be 'Love, Lipstick and Lawsuits' and if you read the blurb on the Amazon International edition it's still called that, although they've amended the main title, so could be a fairly recent change.

Court case could still be scheduled but they might be continuing to have mediation to attempt to settle out of court so perhaps didn't want to feature it in the title in case they reach agreement. Cutting it fine though as I think the start date was towards end of September.

Forum Member

I knew it !:D PANIC ! Doing a bit of backtracking there eh ? ;)
    Forum Member

I have things I'd like to say re the CC, but best not go there.
    Suffice to say Peteybabes looks relaxed and happy at present with no sign of stress whatsoever , so clearly he is feeling secure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew it !:D PANIC ! Doing a bit of backtracking there eh ? ;)

Well I suppose it could be the publisher that's changed it? If they thought she might either lose the case or not go ahead with it, it wouldn't be a great advert for the book to have it plastered over the cover.
    Forum Member
    Well I suppose it could be the publisher that's changed it? If they thought she might either lose the case or not go ahead with it, it wouldn't be a great advert for the book to have it plastered over the cover.
    True enough. I suppose the reality is that they'd have more sense than Pwicey regarding these things.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen Flanagan?
    Clever?
    :D:D:D
    Honestly, it was worth wading through the drivel on this thread for that laugh alone.
    Helen Flanagan is so thick she makes KP look like Einstein.

PMSL ... its quite ironic KP is slated for making up things :D

I'm looking forward to the court case .. jaws will drop ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL ... its quite ironic KP is slated for making up things :D

I'm looking forward to the court case .. jaws will drop ;)

Me too. Didn't Desmond settle?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have things I'd like to say re the CC, but best not go there.
    Suffice to say Peteybabes looks relaxed and happy at present with no sign of stress whatsoever , so clearly he is feeling secure.

Yes I agree, he doesn't look like a man who's worried about imminent revelations which could damage his career. I hope it does go ahead but as you say best not to go there at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree, he doesn't look like a man who's worried about imminent revelations which could damage his career. I hope it does go ahead but as you say best not to go there at the moment.
    Meanwhile pricey has gone all private,well apart from breaching the privacy of all her exe's:rolleyes: the nighmare rush to hospital,the prem baby and being butchered,i wonder if the judge will have a little bit of sympathy for the poor cow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile pricey has gone all private,well apart breaching privacy all of her ex's privacy:rolleyes: the nighmare rush to hospital,the prem baby and being butchered,i wonder if the judge will have a little bit of sympathy for the poor cow.

Not when it's self inflicted Val and he will have to base his judgment on the points of law presented not sentiment. So sorry Katie, don't expect an easy ride!
    Forum Member
    Also interesting rumours that she has tried "reaching out" to him in recent months.:o.....runnnnnnn !
    If anyone knows how capable she is of using people and turning on them then it's him.
    As long as he is doing his fatherly responsibilities she should butt out of of his life entirely. He has the gorgeous Ems now.
    And she has Kev, bed, DVDs and flip-flop-flogging to keep her occupied.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also interesting rumours that she has tried "reaching out" to him in recent months.:o.....runnnnnnn !
    If anyone knows how capable she is of using people and turning on them then it's him.
    As long as he is doing his fatherly responsibilities she should butt out of of his life entirely. He has the gorgeous Ems now.
    Then when pete didn't take the bait,she blamed him for the passport saga,she didn't reach out for very long did she
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I'd read that and to her frustration he was maintaining 'radio silence' and not responding as she'd hoped which she labelled 'hurtful mind games' rather than wisely keeping your distance from someone who is suing you. I hope they can be civilised for the kids but that he avoids getting drawn into her publicity machine.
    Forum Member
    Then when pete didn't take the bait,she blamed him for the passport saga,she didn't reach out for very long did she
    Precisely val. She isn't reaching out to resolve old differences or heal rifts....she wanted something. He refused to play ball so she threw a temper tantrum (and mud) intimating he was responsible for her need to travel overland to some remote third world place to give birth. When the reality (as posted on DS) was that her doctor advised her not to fly.
    Her exes have learned the hard way how she reacts to rebuttal.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

If that was SO important I think mediation would have worked and someone would have settled ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Yes he sure did.

Admitting 17 articles about KP were completely false, 11 written by the same journalist.

Doesn't bode well for the PR company involved when a newspaper with multi-millions and top lawyers is so quick to fall on its sword and settle in her favour.

;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that was SO important I think mediation would have worked and someone would have settled ;)

I think you'll find any PR company who did that so quickly would see its reputation massively damaged :o
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he sure did.

Admitting 17 articles about KP were completely false, 11 written by the same journalist.

Doesn't bode well for the PR company involved when a newspaper with multi-millions and top lawyers is so quick to fall on its sword and settle in her favour.

;)

Wasn't said journalist then employed by the said PR company involved?
    As I see it the main part of the case isn't against the former husband but the former PR company...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he sure did.

;)

Fortunately this is a different case and it will be tried in the High Court, not on DS, using detailed, factual evidence rather than insinuations Cyril ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't said journalist then employed by the said PR company involved?
    As I see it the main part of the case isn't against the former husband but the former PR company...

Apparently so.

All rather embarrassing really - anyone would wonder what they knew to be given such a role given their rather unexpected sudden unemployment.

:o
This discussion has been closed.