I have enjoyed watching this anybody know when season 2 starts on 5*
last episode was on last week
http://www.channel5.com/shows/falling-skies/episodes/eight-hours

Comments

• Options
    Kieran SeymourKieran Seymour Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heads up for terrestrial viewers - Season 2 starts on 5* next Saturday evening (04/10). Looks like we're getting one episode every week at 2200.
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I didn't even know that 5* had the terrestrial rights to Falling Skies.I watch it on Fox but it's good to see that people who only have freeview can get to watch it as well.It just suprises me that it shown on minor channel like 5* rather than on Channel 5 but then they are known for not treating their US imports that well!
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    I didn't even know that 5* had the terrestrial rights to Falling Skies.I watch it on Fox but it's good to see that people who only have freeview can get to watch it as well.It just suprises me that it shown on minor channel like 5* rather than on Channel 5 but then they are known for not treating their US imports that well!

Well, while it's a pretty decent show it's not exactly Lost or The Walking Dead, so I'm not surprised that Five haven't put it on their main channel.
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I agree it's not a great show but it's still better than a lot of shows that are currently shown on Channel 5.Although I think that all US shows should be first shown on Channel 5 with 5* and 5USA just being used for the reruns of these shows