Options

Was it all worth it? ... somehow I dont think so

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
Forum Member
So shes going to work for Viglen which supplies IT equipment to the education sector?

:yawn:

Hardly exciting is it given the range of tasks they've done.

No pitchin to retial companies

No new ideas or products to market or sell.

No selling

No tv adverts or marketing.

I'd say the tasks are better then the job itself!

I could even get a job there through the normal routes, only difference is shes going to be earning 100k rather then 30k

Comments

• Options
    sausagesandwichsausagesandwich Posts: 2,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what? She can leave in a year or so and she now has a high media profile. Good luck to her, I'm glad she won and I admire her cool and direct management style
  • Options
    JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I assume none of the winners thus far have lasted the distance. When the media hype has died down, all they are left with is a rather boring (albeit well paid) job.
  • Options
    fryup32fryup32 Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    JigglyBall wrote: »
    This is why I assume none of the winners thus far have lasted the distance. When the media hype has died down, all they are left with is a rather boring (albeit well paid) job.

Sometimes the only way to keep someone performing a boring vital role is to pay an attractive salary else nobody would want to do it. Your choice the money or satisfaction.
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, what's with all the moaning this year? "Stella didn't deserve to win/it wasn't worth Stella winning/Lord Sugar decided the winner after six months of working with him/I didn't like Stella's hair on You're Hired/Stuart is a BULLY/Stuart was BULLIED!" :rolleyes: