Have any of you been on Bargain Hunt?

2»

Comments

• valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she did about four shows (all at the same auction).

Perhaps when Charles was off sick.? I have just come from the auction and she was the auctioneer, she is lovely and has a great personality.
  • PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Perhaps when Charles was off sick.?
    Yes, probably.
  • Matt_HarvMatt_Harv Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Is it wrong that I have a bit of a crush on Natasha Raskin?

Absolutely gorgeous and amazing personality :)
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the programme and just wondered if any of you have appeared on it or know any of the experts, thanks.

I've never been on it but i knew a father & daughter that were on the show when David Dickinson was presenter.
  • dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    Im sure every male wants to go on Bargain Hunt in a team with Catherine just so she can pinch their bum.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not been on a show but I reckon that success would be down to what expert you get and where the auction is.

If I had Paul Laidlaw at Great Western Auctions, Glasgow, I could start spending my profits in advance
  • GibmanGibman Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I think she is gorgeous. And one of the few hot girls that I see on TV that sems nice enough to warrant a wine and dine rather than just a F.
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

First time seeing this lady - she seems absolutely lovely.
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I have not been on a show but I reckon that success would be down to what expert you get and where the auction is.

If I had Paul Laidlaw at Great Western Auctions, Glasgow, I could start spending my profits in advance

The really big thing is as you say to go to Anita's auction, you are almost guaranteed a large profit.

Paul Laidlaw is a very good expert but you have to be careful with statistics as so often he's on when they're at Anita's. I'd take James Lewis as my expert.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    bobcar wrote: »
    The really big thing is as you say to go to Anita's auction, you are almost guaranteed a large profit.

Paul Laidlaw is a very good expert but you have to be careful with statistics as so often he's on when they're at Anita's. I'd take James Lewis as my expert.

There have OCCASIONALLY been LOSSES at Great Wetern Auctions but 9.9 times out of 10, most people end up with profits, I don't think you can say that about every auction house! :D