• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL It's made up, I feel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    its such a long list lol some of those names the rumours are founded like louis walsh, others like justin timberlake even justin bieber i suspect it's to do with the fact they sing and dance - this mear fact makes them gay, as proved by the phase majorly gay, in fact Mel C just cos she was the only one that didn't dress in pretty mini dresses cos her character was Sporty she was given the tag but that was a character she was playing
    Fergie from the black eyed peas is openly bi sexual, so shoudn't be on the list. Lily Allan has just annouced her pregancy and whats a major major lesbian anyway
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I think Kristen Stewart is such a lesbian, I dont mean to stereotype or anything but in her films from when she was younger its hard to tell whether shes a boy or a girl
  • Options
    Paper DollPaper Doll Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange times; David Walliams just got married, Orlando Bloom just got married, Simon Cowell is getting married, Robbie Williams is getting married, George Clooney may soon be getting married, seems in showbizland being a married hetero is the new trend.
  • Options
    SpotlightSpotlight Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Paper Doll wrote: »
    Strange times; David Walliams just got married, Orlando Bloom just got married, Simon Cowell is getting married, Robbie Williams is getting married, George Clooney may soon be getting married, seems in showbizland being a married hetero is the new trend.

Evidently.
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lannurst wrote: »
    I think Kristen Stewart is such a lesbian, I dont mean to stereotype or anything but in her films from when she was younger its hard to tell whether shes a boy or a girl

She has pinged oh so hard for many people for the longest time. This hasn't stopped the powers that be pushing that fauxmance with her and Pattinson. Twilight stans are mostly young and buy into it. I've read before about her alleged closeness with another Twilight co-star Nikki Reed. Would be funny if all along the papers were actually going with the wrong Twilight coupling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come in the wicked whispers thread the clues have to be so obscure that I very rarely guess who they relate to, but in this post it is quite OK to announce who you suspect is gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point, but I wonder if it's because the other thread is supposed truths and facts. This one is just people chatting, wondering, guessing etc.
  • Options
    nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluered wrote: »
    its such a long list lol some of those names the rumours are founded like louis walsh, others like justin timberlake even justin bieber i suspect it's to do with the fact they sing and dance - this mear fact makes them gay, as proved by the phase majorly gay, in fact Mel C just cos she was the only one that didn't dress in pretty mini dresses cos her character was Sporty she was given the tag but that was a character she was playing
    Fergie from the black eyed peas is openly bi sexual, so shoudn't be on the list. Lily Allan has just annouced her pregancy and whats a major major lesbian anyway

And not Mel C - but Mel B (Bi) snapped with girlfriend at the time in LA - also rumours of being linked with another singer...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    cRAIG dAVID
    Simon Cowell
    Louis Walsh
    Dermot O'leary
    Usher
    Justin Timberlake * Majorly gay*
    Lady GaGa
    Kris Smith ( Dannii's boyfriend*
    Piers Morgan
    Queen Latifah
    Pink
    Mel C - Spice Girl
    Geri H
    David Beckham
    Russell Brand
    Brad Pitt
    Claire Danes
    Katie Holmes
    Tom Cruise
    The twilight dudes
    Amelle from Sugababes
    Jamie afro from x factor
    Robbie Williams
    Whitney Houston
    Fergi - Such a lesbian
    Lily Allen - major major lesbian
    Oprah
    Justin Biber
    Eminem - Good source he likes the carrot
    Van Diesel - heard from a good source he too likes the carrot

Quite comprehensive but you missed a few:

James Corden - massive, massive chutney ferret

Claire Balding - major lesbian

Cristiano Ronaldo - eats balls for breakfast

Ricky Gervais - likes his extras with an African lovelength and the 'dance' was actually a gay mating call; also used to wank over David Bowie

Simon Schama - biggest bender in history

David Mitchell - loves a bit of black mamba
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Claire Balding - major lesbian

Thought that Ms Balding was actually out, not closet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire Balding is not in the closet.

Edit: Beat me too it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So Russel Brand is accurate is it?

Always though he was trying to hard to prove he was straight :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Okay, Hazel Irving - major major lesbo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't that latest list a joke? Lol
  • Options
    cyrilsneercyrilsneer Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    She has pinged oh so hard for many people for the longest time. This hasn't stopped the powers that be pushing that fauxmance with her and Pattinson. Twilight stans are mostly young and buy into it. I've read before about her alleged closeness with another Twilight co-star Nikki Reed. Would be funny if all along the papers were actually going with the wrong Twilight coupling.

I was at a film launch party, standing in a foyer that was meant to be cleared out so they could bring the big "stars" in but i was standing somewhere the staff didn't realise. Lets say i have seen with my own eyes (Stewart/Rpatz) both have different partners and they were actually with them at the time in a group. It was very obvious, but not so that a fan would "catch on". They also started making comments and completely insulted all the fans standing outside in the rain behind their backs which was interesting lol
  • Options
    cyrilsneercyrilsneer Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking the same with Cheryl Cole - an ex she dated who was in a boyband back in the early days had recently come out (think he was in a band with Austin Drage and supported her prior to Girls Aloud or during the very beginning of GA). There have been wild rumours for years about Ashley even before they married. Now she is supposedly involved with Derek, who is also strongly rumoured to be gay. Actually, if you look at Cheryl's earlier days in GA her mannerisms and the way she dressed was particularly dykey, and she has had rumours of being involved with her bandmate, Kimberley Walsh. Who really knows? Intriguing all the same :p

There is only one real boyfriend that exists now for Cheryl, a guy she went out with for years back when she was a teen. Fans always point him out as proof she's straight - but obviously she may well have been as a teen, doesn't mean she is now. It would certainly mean the Ashley marriage and of course Hough (which is just blatently obvious that its not real as the PR's are trying to push it on the press soooo much) makes a lot more sense.
  • Options
    SpotlightSpotlight Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    Alan Carr

He seems a bit camp to me

Alan Carr? He's already out of the closet (and obvsiously gay). Are you sure you aren't confusing him with Jimmy Carr?:confused:
  • Options
    PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spotlight wrote: »
    Alan Carr? He's already out of the closet (and obvsiously gay). Are you sure you aren't confusing him with Jimmy Carr?:confused:

I think that post was being sarcastic
  • Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xmel05 wrote: »
    I was thinking about this when i was watching "Afraid to be gay" on ITV the other day it was about rugby player Gareth Thomas talking about gay hate, Max clifford said that he knows many in the closet gay celebs who havent come out. And then i saw this about Matthew horne knowing gay celebs.

I wonder which celebs are in the closet gays? I cant think of anybody.

Then there probably aren't any...don't worry your pretty head about such things...night night :confused::eek:
  • Options
    PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Any closeted gay celebrity sportstars?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    cyrilsneer wrote: »
    I was at a film launch party, standing in a foyer that was meant to be cleared out so they could bring the big "stars" in but i was standing somewhere the staff didn't realise. Lets say i have seen with my own eyes (Stewart/Rpatz) both have different partners and they were actually with them at the time in a group. It was very obvious, but not so that a fan would "catch on". They also started making comments and completely insulted all the fans standing outside in the rain behind their backs which was interesting lol

Ooh, who were they with?
  • Options
    ramraiderukramraideruk Posts: 1,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any closeted gay celebrity sportstars?
    Ooh yes, especially any rugby players. and where do they hang out?:D
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cyrilsneer wrote: »

Think you may of broken some fangirl hearts with that tidbit. Can ya spill any goss regarding their partners that would be interesting to this thread?:D
  • Options
    Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gay men are conspicuous by their absence from professional football. Apparently gay footballers and their clubs spend a fortune hushing it up, hence there are still no out-of-the-closet players.
This discussion has been closed.