Snitches get stitches

dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
Forum Member
Teenage girl ordered brother to carry out a punishment of rape to a girl for "snitching"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenage-girl-ordered-brother-carry-4620542

Ugh. What nasty pieces of work these two are.

Comments

• hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrong stuff
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and evil cvnts rightly get jail time.

Sorry, I couldn't make that rhyme.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. Nasty pieces of s**t. *cough* I mean work.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    Should be both hanged.
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Stuff like this really does remind you that there's an underclass in this country who operate according to a whole other set of standards.

I mean, sure, there are monsters like Fred & Rose West who're probably more depraved in absolute terms but they tend to operate in secrecy.
    In cases like this it seems like what they do is just "normal" behaviour in their social circles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Lacquan' lol...
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Stuff like this really does remind you that there's an underclass in this country who operate according to a whole other set of standards.

I mean, sure, there are monsters like Fred & Rose West who're probably more depraved in absolute terms but they tend to operate in secrecy.
    In cases like this it seems like what they do is just "normal" behaviour in their social circles.

Yep. A very good and kind of frighting thought.
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »

There really is such an underclass, and most people don't ever really encounter them in their world, which is a good thing, but they are there, and it is very depressing.
  • Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    The girl, then just 15-years-old, was dragged to an alleyway and made to perform the sex act on Lacquan Weekes, while a girl of 16 stood by and encouraged the rape...

Why is her identity protected? It's mad to think that a young girl could watch and encourage the rape of another girl younger than her and not feel any remorse. A bit sick.

How would this even get planned?

Boy: Yo, I'm gonna rape a girl in alleyway tomorrow, wanna come and watch?
    Girl: Yeah sure....

Crazy.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    Why is her identity protected? It's mad to think that a young girl could watch and encourage the rape of another girl younger than her and not feel any remorse. A bit sick.

How would this even get planned?

Boy: Yo, I'm gonna rape a girl in alleyway tomorrow, wanna come and watch?
    Girl: Yeah sure....

Crazy.

''difficult family background'' :confused: Like you say, crazy!
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I can't click on the link at work but I'm guessing it's a gang of colour.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the sister who set it up should have been given the same sentence as her brother who committed the offense.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Should be both hanged.

We got rid of the death penalty for rape even longer ago than murder. I wouldn't be massively against it coming back for murder, rape and some other offences, but it's not going to happen.
    I think the sister who set it up should have been given the same sentence as her brother who committed the offense.

He got 6 years, she got 4 and a half, so there's not a huge difference. I wouldn't be surprised if her sentence gets appealed as "unduly lenient" though.