Beyonce Tickets - How Quick Did They Sell Out?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, that'll be a busy weekend :D

Ok thank you. I might do that, if I have time to get to the computer that is. I'm gonna be a nervous wreck trying to get these tickets, I can just see it now!

Its alright :) I'm nervous about getting these tickets though, don't think there has been this much demand for the shows I've been to :(

But if we do get the tickets, it will be so worth it.

Are you going for seating or standing? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    __3kerry wrote: »
    Its alright :) I'm nervous about getting these tickets though, don't think there has been this much demand for the shows I've been to :(

But if we do get the tickets, it will be so worth it.

Are you going for seating or standing? :)

The last time I was this nervous about getting tickets was for MJ.. I managed to get them but there was 50 dates!

Hell yeh will be amaaaazing if we do :D

Not thought about that u know, I thought just go for whatever they offer but I suppose I'll have to select the price range I want. I wonder if with standing u just get ragged all over the place... At least with seated u know u have ur own personal dance space! What are u thinking?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last time I was this nervous about getting tickets was for MJ.. I managed to get them but there was 50 dates!

Hell yeh will be amaaaazing if we do :D

Not thought about that u know, I thought just go for whatever they offer but I suppose I'll have to select the price range I want. I wonder if with standing u just get ragged all over the place... At least with seated u know u have ur own personal dance space! What are u thinking?

I always go for seated haha, don't like the thought of being cramped quite like in the standing or standing for hours :o

Standing is £55 plus booking fees but seating is £65 and £85 plus booking fees. Which isn't too bad really I suppose
    Forum Member
    I always go for seated haha, don't like the thought of being cramped quite like in the standing or standing for hours :o

Standing is £55 plus booking fees but seating is £65 and £85 plus booking fees. Which isn't too bad really I suppose

A bargain for a couple of hours with Queen Bey!
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever you all do, DO NOT give up if it ays "sorry no matches found" when you first try. It took about 13/14 attempts to get Madonna tickets and six attempt to get Fleetwood Mac tickets the other day. You just have to keep trying.

So many people who were trying to get Mac tickets gave up after two attempts but a few people I know managed to get some by the 5th/6th attempt. I don't know why this happens but good luck guys. :)
    Forum Member
    Madonna38 wrote: »
    Whatever you all do, DO NOT give up if it ays "sorry no matches found" when you first try. It took about 13/14 attempts to get Madonna tickets and six attempt to get Fleetwood Mac tickets the other day. You just have to keep trying.

So many people who were trying to get Mac tickets gave up after two attempts but a few people I know managed to get some by the 5th/6th attempt. I don't know why this happens but good luck guys. :)

Ahh really?! Thanks for the tip! I wonder why it does that when there clearly is tickets?

Thou shalt NOT give up...
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh really?! Thanks for the tip! I wonder why it does that when there clearly is tickets?

Thou shalt NOT give up...

I don't know why it does it but it isn't good for my nerves I know that. I was in panic mode when I was trying to get Fleetwood Mac tickets. I wasn't even going to bother with pre sale but I'm glad I did. I got floor seats on Stevie Nicks' side (when I eventually got tickets) so I was chuffed. I used to make my mum order my tickets so all the pressure was on her hahahaha.

Yes, just don't give up and be logged in beforehand. Good luck. :)
    Forum Member
    I don't know why it does it but it isn't good for my nerves I know that. I was in panic mode when I was trying to get Fleetwood Mac tickets. I wasn't even going to bother with pre sale but I'm glad I did. I got floor seats on Stevie Nicks' side (when I eventually got tickets) so I was chuffed. I used to make my mum order my tickets so all the pressure was on her hahahaha.

Yes, just don't give up and be logged in beforehand. Good luck. :)

Haha! It's so stressful isn't it. Apparently the most stressful event in a human life after moving home :D

Thank you, I'll be sure to update (aka show off) if I manage to get them...
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Ah guys reading this is scaring me lol. I really hope I can get tickets for this, I'll be depressed if I don't lol.
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Ah guys reading this is scaring me lol. I really hope I can get tickets for this, I'll be depressed if I don't lol.

Same here!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same!

I couldn't go to the last tour because the dates didn't fall right for me, so I've waited two years for this!

Just need the album to go with it now :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,981
    Forum Member

I second this.

Also, if you can't get tickets JUST KEEP TRYING! Even if it means trying to get tickets a week or two before the concert. Tickets will become available at some point. There is always the chance that they haven't released every ticket. More tickets are usually released nearer the time.
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tickets will always be available. I got 5th row Madonna tickets a week before the show last year. Tons become available from a fortnight before the show
  • Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,467
    Forum Member
    Anyone give me a link for her website where you can sign up for pre sale tickets?

Thanks
  • scruffpotscruffpot Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu25 wrote: »
    Was that in 2002? If so that was the first gig I ever went to :D

i was in the middle at the control area... i was booty cam number 1....
    Forum Member
    I'm on the pre-sale site and it says the site has reached capacity and for us to keep trying. My friends are on it too and have the same thing. God these are gonna be hard too get.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the pre-sale site and it says the site has reached capacity and for us to keep trying. My friends are on it too and have the same thing. God these are gonna be hard too get.

Just got through, but then I decided to leave it

£90 a ticket left, and then a shipping fee of £12 from the States.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't panic guys you will get tickets eventually. You can get tickets pretty easily for far bigger touring acts than Beyonce. Lots will be available closer to the event
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not too worried, if I get tickets nearer the date then great but I refuse to pay the shipping fee and £90 a ticket roughly.
    Forum Member

What type of ticket was it? Standing, or seated? Are there standing ones available coz there what I'm looking for, the price does seem very high though.
  • Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,467
    Forum Member

Yeh i got to the checkout and it was going to be 320 dollars which is about £210

Will wait untill Saturday
  • ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get on the Beyoncé VIP ticket site! ARGH! It's been half an hour now since they went on sale!

Trying to get tickets for 8th May at Manchester but the site just says over capacity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What type of ticket was it? Standing, or seated? Are there standing ones available coz there what I'm looking for, the price does seem very high though.

I think there is standing left, but this was seated for Birmingham
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Poy wrote: »
    Yeh i got to the checkout and it was going to be 320 dollars which is about £210

Will wait untill Saturday

That was insane! Not going to bother with o2 because a lot of people are aware about that, will wait until nearer the date now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was insane! Not going to bother with o2 because a lot of people are aware about that, will wait until nearer the date now.

There will be lots available and if demand is greater than anticipated then they will add more dates. The same happened with Gaga last year and everyone was hysterical about tickets but in the end they pretty much gave away tickets to the second Twickenham show