Options

viewers will tune out if they keep focusing on negative things

StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
Forum Member
✭✭
people watch these reality show to be entertained, this series is just too dark and uncomfortable that i can't see casual viewers( that watch just cbb) staying on for the long haul.

Comments

• Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, Katie Price is a negative asset to the show
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I was enjoying this series until last night now its turned into the Katie Price show in just 24 hours!

I like Katie P, I just think bb have made a mistake bringing her in this late!
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    people watch these reality show to be entertained, this series is just too dark and uncomfortable that i can't see casual viewers( that watch just cbb) staying on for the long haul.

I can't agree with you... simply because we say that every series since Channel 5 first started broadcasting BB. Each year get's more controversial & less entertaining yet they still maintain the viewing figures albeit nothing like the Channel 4 days.
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night got massive ratings. The show thrives on controversy and drama.

KP is a pointless addition though and could make viewers tune out.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will get better with Pricey. It's definitely far too negative at the moment. It's bringing out the worst in lots of them.

You can tell it's really getting to Michelle and Calum trying to peace keep
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they keep focussing on that child Perez, people will lose interest, he is getting boring. If he was at school he'd have been excluded by now.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Watching katie price holding court like she is some kind of A List goddess is sickening.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Nosaer wrote: »
    If they keep focussing on that child Perez, people will lose interest, he is getting boring. If he was at school he'd have been excluded by now.

So now we have a new person to bore us then...already Katie Price's voice is monotonous to me. I keep waiting for her to say something interesting...I may die before that!
  • Options
    pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Too
    right. My OH and I only watch CBB and I'm a bit of a lurker on here but tonight we turned off after Katie H started berating Perez, just could not take another night of shouting and arguments. I know some people love it, and we do to sometimes but its every night now.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sadly Channel 5 producers love negativity & love people ripping housemates a new one they thrive & froth at the mouth at the very thought >:(