Options

EE sharon

Julie_SmithJulie_Smith Posts: 474
Forum Member
Can I be the first to volunteer to creep up behind Sharon,and bash her head in??? it would be a pleasure

Comments

• Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,511
    Forum Member
    I really didn't like how she treated Shirley in today's episode and this is coming from a fan myself. How can Sharon ever be liked again? She was far too harsh to Shirley and she's being destroyed a lot :/
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No you cant!!! ............. they have already asked me to do it :-D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Sharon in tonight's episode. It was brilliant to see her get one over the Queen of hypocrisy.
  • Options
    pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    I loved Sharon in tonight's episode. It was brilliant to see her get one over the Queen of hypocrisy.

Surely that would be Sharon, Queen of Hypocrisy, going on about Shirley being a drunk when she herself has an addiction problem with painkillers.
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight was the first time I really hated Sharon the things she was saying to Shirley turning her nose up sickened me. What rights Sharon to judge anybody has she forgotten her mum angie was an alcoholic.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are meant to be disliking Sharon now. She isn't a character that is a member of a big family or has any major influence in Walford, any she does have is secondary via Phil or her long term friendships with Dot and Ian. Sharon's verbal abuse of Shirley was done so we feel more for Shirley and the upcoming Carter storyline. The Carters are an integral part of the show now not Sharon. She is merely a plot device used as and when needed.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah worra bitch. She should have got out the tequila and given her a foot massage.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated her in tonight's episode. She was right about Shirley but she's just too vindictive and petty. I miss the old Sharon who was feisty with a heart of gold. I also miss her hilariously camp showdowns with other characters. She has no sense of humour anymore. I'll never get over just how badly the writers have managed to mess this character up.
  • Options
    SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DTC has completely ruined Sharon and Letitia needs to leave ASAP before he does anymore damage to the character. The Sharon of old would have sat down with Shirley tonight and given her some decent advice, not lauded it over her and rubbed her nose in it. I miss the days of her and Michelle, and I am only JUST about old enough to remember them but Sharon was so funny and warm back then. Honestly, this character is NOT Sharon anymore.
  • Options
    kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree. There is no humour there anymore and the writing is terrible. I hope they kill her off rather than ruin her any more.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hated her in tonight's episode. She was right about Shirley but she's just too vindictive and petty. I miss the old Sharon who was feisty with a heart of gold. I also miss her hilariously camp showdowns with other characters. She has no sense of humour anymore. I'll never get over just how badly the writers have managed to mess this character up.
    Agreed. Sharon's lost all her heart.

She just comes across as a bitchy, nasty and catty 90% of the time since her return. She always has a face on her too, like she's constantly pissed off about something.

I agree about her camp show downs. Who can forget her spats with Peggy. Now that was fiesty Sharon but she also had bought some warmth and humour to it too. Now she's just nasty. I know Shirley and Sharon are not meant to like each other but I truely believe that old Sharon would not have been that vindictive. Just like I believe old Sharon wouldn't have had a go at Dot last year, or constantly snipped at Ronnie (lets be honest, it was that she was Jack's ex, not that she stole a baby), or bitched at Kirsty or.... need I go on..?

Sharon has gone from one my favourite characters to one I really couldn't care less about if she left tomorrow. Of all of Sharon's returns, this one has been the worst by far. She's been totally assasinated over a two year span. The wrtiers just don't get her. I hope what ever her new story is can save her but I fear the damage has been done. I can't see Letitia staying on the show much beyond the shows 30th celebrations.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to go. I can imagine when her upcoming storyline takes place most of the viewers will be hoping she dies. That storyline won't do anything to endear her to those who hate her if she continues to be written this badly.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil needs to chuck her and her brat out!
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,511
    Forum Member
    Without meaning to be rude, DTC seems like a hypocrite. He said he is bringing the "old-style" Sharon back but yesterday's episode just made viewers hate Sharon more. She was an absolute bitch to Shirley. Letitia Dean deserves better than this...
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Operation: SORT SHARON OUT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think DTC likes her and is probably hoping if he ruins the character enough then Letitia Dean will eventually quit or even be axed!
  • Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    She walks sideways.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Without meaning to be rude, DTC seems like a hypocrite. He said he is bringing the "old-style" Sharon back but yesterday's episode just made viewers hate Sharon more. She was an absolute bitch to Shirley. Letitia Dean deserves better than this...

To be fair, Shirley was an absolute bitch to her too.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best thing about that scene was confirmation that she doesn't really give a shit about Phil so she's not completely brain dead yet.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birdcage wrote: »
    She walks sideways.

I knew she was a crab! No human being could possibly love Phil Mitchell.