Options

'Madeley meets the squatters.' ITV Thursday 6th Dec.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Well I admire them for using up deserted spaces and eating food thrown into skips because it's reached its sell by date, unsold. The amount of wasted food is shocking, when you consider all the starving people around the globe.

This should be given the the Food Banks and not thrown away. What a waste :mad:
  • Options
    WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    This should be given the the Food Banks and not thrown away. What a waste :mad:

Yes, along as it doesn't go to waste! That's the main thing.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,849
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand this relishing of dissing Madeley. Yes he's a bit up himself but essentially a nice guy. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Did madeley say he shops at Waitrose? Very expensive wine - but I don't suppose that'll bother him.

That's a cheap shot...trust you don't shop in Waitrose then? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I could not believe how thick these people are :mad:

You do NOT need to put the water in the cistern to flush the toilet, you pour it straight into the pan and it will get rid of all waste matter :rolleyes:

Do they not realize how much time they could save doing it that way :o:D

Or is it you that's a bit thick? Putting the water in the cistern would probably provide more squirty pressure and ensure the whole of the bowl is equally covered in water (rather than just chucking it down and probably missing key parts). :p
  • Options
    BushmillsBushmills Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Did madeley say he shops at Waitrose? Very expensive wine - but I don't suppose that'll bother him.

He also has the same lawyer as Lord McAlpine.

Worth remembering.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    That's a cheap shot...trust you don't shop in Waitrose then? :p

I do as it happens, but I can't afford the wine. Though, as I said, I imagine madeley can.

To be fair, though, even their cheaper wines are very good.
  • Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You wouldnt flush just for a pee anyway, if you were trying to save water.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or is it you that's a bit thick? Putting the water in the cistern would probably provide more squirty pressure and ensure the whole of the bowl is equally covered in water (rather than just chucking it down and probably missing key parts). :p

No I'm not thick :p You tip a bucket of water straight down the pan and nothing stays :D

I have an image of your pan now :eek: :o
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand this relishing of dissing Madeley. Yes he's a bit up himself but essentially a nice guy. :p

i agree. i'm not a huge fan but i really don't understand all the bias against him on this forum. i think he asks the right questions and is actually a pretty good reporter and interviewer.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »
    ............ i think he asks the right questions ................

Am I right in thinking that, after oj simpson had got away with (sorry, was acquitted of) killing his wife, he visited the UK.

He refused to be interviewed on TV by anyone ... except richard and judy. He clearly knew how many piercing questions he could expect from them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I'm not thick :p You tip a bucket of water straight down the pan and nothing stays :D

I have an image of your pan now :eek: :o

You totally missed my point .... never mind - my expectations were low anyway.
    (Incidentally I have a normal flushing toilet - do you?) :p
    How did you come to choose the pretty name BellaRosa posting as you do I wonder? It's a name that begs to be lived up to....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You totally missed my point .... never mind - my expectations were low anyway.
    (Incidentally I have a normal flushing toilet - do you?) :p
    How did you come to choose the pretty name BellaRosa posting as you do I wonder? It's a name that begs to be lived up to....

Not as low as the expectations I had a someone who mentions what they leave in the toilet :o

Still some people cannot be helped :rolleyes: