Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No thanks...I would stop watching it...it would all be about him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o NO. Let's not make it happen. The guy is not funny, not even a tiny bit.
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was thinking same thing - can't believe people saying he was dull last night, thought everything he said was funny and spot on just like Iain Lee nails it.

Emma nice to look at but god her voice grates after a while - really miss the humour of a Lemon, Lee or Brand type to tell it how it is.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Was thinking same thing - can't believe people saying he was dull last night, thought everything he said was funny and spot on just like Iain Lee nails it.

Emma nice to look at but god her voice grates after a while - really miss the humour of a Lemon, Lee or Brand type to tell it how it is.

This.

Was just about to give into all of the hate in fear of being alone in opinion
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Count me in OP. :D
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well he did do it years ago , he was good , but he was disappointing last night .
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Nah, he's only ever guest material, and actually he seemed a little lacklustre last night didn't he? In fact his best bit was when he was being serious.
    viewer123 wrote: »
    He was struggling last night.
    Toggler wrote: »
    I watched expecting him to be leaping about and very OTT (finger hovering over the 'off' button) but he was useless and very dull. I agree that he is probably only any good if he has a script he had learnt.
    Just NO NO NOOOOOO......
    ^^^^^
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know you'd wanna see it :)
    Nope, what I would rather see is Leigh Francis try and keep up his Keith Lemon character for 4 full weeks in the Big Brother House. That might torture us viewers but it would sure torture him more in trying! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol if they made him presenter i would watch BBOTS!
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please not!! Zzzzzz
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No he would be awful as presenter, would maybe be ok as a housemate but thats a big maybe
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooo! I find him quite funny on Celeb Juice, but if he were presenting BOTS we'd never get any discussion, it'd be like Russell Brand all over again, all about him.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always telling myself I won't watch BOTS again because of the bias and some of the rubbish guests but I always find myself drawn back in. If Keith Lemon were to present I would never watch again, I may watch if he were in the house but he's such a one-trick pony without a script he would soon become unwatchable.