Options

Lee On The 'Poor Me' Offensive

Comments

• Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His body language show truth.

I thought Lee did great on BBBOTS. What do you want from him? A public hanging? It's done now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djvizsla wrote: »
    I've got a spanner wiv his name written all over it.

Nice one that made me chuckle, Seems he was told to stop saying he was single in the break on BOTS, good because that is a poor excuse for his behaviour in the House, Feel sorry for anyone who has a relationship with him now
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Nice one that made me chuckle, Seems he was told to stop saying he was single in the break on BOTS, good because that is a poor excuse for his behaviour in the House, Feel sorry for anyone who has a relationship with him now

Why don't you feel sorry for kids killed in Obama's drone attacks instead?

Lee= greatest housemate of all time. Certified legend.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was brilliant on BOTS, a total and utter ninny and his discomfort as he tried to remember what he had been told he could and could not say was priceless. Particularly as he obviously had a handler on the side out of sight- a bit like a TV dog trainer signalling what to do.

He has been TV gold and made me laugh a great deal - sadly more at him than with him - but he has earned every penny of his fee in the value he brought to the house.

He will long be remembered but sadly not for the reasons he had hoped.

Death threats on Twitter are a total disgrace and the man certainly does not deserve that - I hope the posters are found, charged and their names made public.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His body language show truth.

I thought Lee did great on BBBOTS. What do you want from him? A public hanging? It's done now.

Yes please :D

Jokes aside, I wonder what his mum thinks about it all? I'd be deeply embarrassed.
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    nete1234 wrote: »
    Have you been on twitter,I have,its a disgrace.casey knew lee was having a thing with jasmine before jasmine left.why are people sticking up for her, she is not exactly crying her eyes out over this its finished thats it.

That 'thing' where he said he was 'in love' with jasmine after two days, moaned about casey 'playing him' for a day when jasmine got no votes, realised the other housemates were having none of it so commented about how nice casey's top was, promptly started cuddling with her again and ended up in bed, kissing in the toilets and saying he had more in common with her than jasmine, who was now 'gone' in his mind??? Oh,yes...I remember now. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee Ryan didn't 'make' Big Brother a great series. He was awful viewing, cringeworthy, and most people I know say the same as me, that he made them turn off.

This THIRTY YEAR OLD MAN who has been around the block more than a few times wants us to believe that he is innocent, that he's a confused little boy who doesn't understand relationships. What, does he really think the public are THAT stupid?

The truth is, Lee Ryan was handcuffed to a gorgeous young woman - he used the opportunity to manipulate her into thinking he was offering her more than a 'friendship' - but then dropped her the moment he was 'free' to pursue another female housemate, Jasmine, who he regarded as more stunning.

He completely dumped Casey and ignored her for days, dry-humping Jasmine in front of her and spreading nasty rumours about her (untrue, of course).

The moment Jasmine left, he went back to drawing Casey in, knowing full well that she was smitten with him - but also knowing full well that he would jump on Jasmine if she allowed him to.

Seeing Jasmine reminded him of how beautiful she is, what a catch she would be - and Casey was metaphorically dumped this time, upset, angry, and in pain, she was publicly humiliated by him for a second time.

Lee did not 'look' bad - he is bad. His cavalier treatment of women, as commodities, is disgusting and belongs in the Stone Age. He lies, he manipulates, and above all, he treats us, the public, as if we are stupid morons who can't see what is plain before our eyes.

He was given an easy exit by the show, it was pretty suspicious that he was wearing his coat and shoes, and his hair was quiffed to perfection. He was not subjected to the boos he deserved, and he was interviewed softly by a good friend. (Emma Willis really should be stood down, she can't be objective when she is good friends with half the celebrities. Her handling of BBOTs last night was desperate and puerile, she had to scream and almost stamp her feet to take control of a show that was trying to give Lee the questions she should have given him. )

I squirmed in horror at Lee Ryan's 'apology' which to make any kind of reparation, should have been given to Casey and maybe Jasmine, in private. He smirked while he was saying the words, and the apology seemed to be more of a PR exercise than any semblance of honesty.

Lee's phone callers were Duncan, his band mate, and Rylan, his friend. He was clearly shielded and protected in a manner which I haven't seen before on Big Brother, I can only assume his management threatened some kind of action due to Blue's single being prepped to hit the shelves in February - and adverse publicity in this case is BAD publicity.

It doesn't matter, not in the bigger scheme of things. He's only a contestant in a reality tv show. But oh, what he stands for, what he demonstrates, being a near middle aged man, is beyond the sexism Jim has been accused of. His treatment of women is archaic and callous, and I would hope any young guy would see it as completely the wrong way to behave - and any young woman to avoid Lee Ryan and anybody who exhibits his brand of 'honesty'- if nothing, he has given a whole generation a lesson in how not to be a man.
  • Options
    Little LeighLittle Leigh Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah Sheikaman, love your comment! What I find disturbing is the attitude quite a lot of commenters have towards both girls in the sad saga. Particularly the bunny boiling comments about Casey. At the risk of being called a hypocrite, I was saddened that even Jasmine parroted it out, when I was hoping she would rightly just stuck it to Lee. I thought she was more savvy than that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Sheikaman, love your comment! What I find disturbing is the attitude quite a lot of commenters have towards both girls in the sad saga. Particularly the bunny boiling comments about Casey. At the risk of being called a hypocrite, I was saddened that even Jasmine parroted it out, when I was hoping she would rightly just stuck it to Lee. I thought she was more savvy than that.

Cheers! I do try.

Yes, I don't know why it's always the women who get the flak in these cases, although I think Jasmine is playing a game. Casey strikes me as genuine - she really did think Lee liked her, why wouldn't she? After all, he was so quick and ready with his lies and knew exactly what might pull her in.

I really hope she learns from this, but I sadly think she may continue to be easily flattered by guys who are famous for things other than their morals.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Lee Ryan didn't 'make' Big Brother a great series. He was awful viewing, cringeworthy, and most people I know say the same as me, that he made them turn off.

This THIRTY YEAR OLD MAN who has been around the block more than a few times wants us to believe that he is innocent, that he's a confused little boy who doesn't understand relationships. What, does he really think the public are THAT stupid?

The truth is, Lee Ryan was handcuffed to a gorgeous young woman - he used the opportunity to manipulate her into thinking he was offering her more than a 'friendship' - but then dropped her the moment he was 'free' to pursue another female housemate, Jasmine, who he regarded as more stunning.

He completely dumped Casey and ignored her for days, dry-humping Jasmine in front of her and spreading nasty rumours about her (untrue, of course).

The moment Jasmine left, he went back to drawing Casey in, knowing full well that she was smitten with him - but also knowing full well that he would jump on Jasmine if she allowed him to.

Seeing Jasmine reminded him of how beautiful she is, what a catch she would be - and Casey was metaphorically dumped this time, upset, angry, and in pain, she was publicly humiliated by him for a second time.

Lee did not 'look' bad - he is bad. His cavalier treatment of women, as commodities, is disgusting and belongs in the Stone Age. He lies, he manipulates, and above all, he treats us, the public, as if we are stupid morons who can't see what is plain before our eyes.

He was given an easy exit by the show, it was pretty suspicious that he was wearing his coat and shoes, and his hair was quiffed to perfection. He was not subjected to the boos he deserved, and he was interviewed softly by a good friend. (Emma Willis really should be stood down, she can't be objective when she is good friends with half the celebrities. Her handling of BBOTs last night was desperate and puerile, she had to scream and almost stamp her feet to take control of a show that was trying to give Lee the questions she should have given him. )

I squirmed in horror at Lee Ryan's 'apology' which to make any kind of reparation, should have been given to Casey and maybe Jasmine, in private. He smirked while he was saying the words, and the apology seemed to be more of a PR exercise than any semblance of honesty.

Lee's phone callers were Duncan, his band mate, and Rylan, his friend. He was clearly shielded and protected in a manner which I haven't seen before on Big Brother, I can only assume his management threatened some kind of action due to Blue's single being prepped to hit the shelves in February - and adverse publicity in this case is BAD publicity.

It doesn't matter, not in the bigger scheme of things. He's only a contestant in a reality tv show. But oh, what he stands for, what he demonstrates, being a near middle aged man, is beyond the sexism Jim has been accused of. His treatment of women is archaic and callous, and I would hope any young guy would see it as completely the wrong way to behave - and any young woman to avoid Lee Ryan and anybody who exhibits his brand of 'honesty'- if nothing, he has given a whole generation a lesson in how not to be a man.

Well said

Finally someone who can see what really happenend ,and how he was all over Casey first ,before Jasmine and him ever became an item .

As you rightly point out He was all over Casey to begin with ,made her think he wanted more with her when they got out ,and yet here's Jasmine spouting to anyone who will listen that 'Lee was her man ,and Casey was out to steal him"
    How Jasmine can even think that's true after she says she's watched all the show back is beyond me >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    How Jasmine can even think that's true after she says she's watched all the show back is beyond me >:(

She is a nasty cow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The best post ive seen

By the way, were you disgusted at Jasmine's sheer nastiness? She saw Lee and Casey were close first and she had the meanness to make out Casey was a bunny boiler and shoving it in Casey's face with the dry humping and shenanigans with Lee right there in the same room as everyone else. I didnt mind Jasmine at first but went right off her when her nastiness showed

If her 'homewrecker' reputation holds any truth , i am not suprised. I read another post on here a few weeks ago that mentioned how maybe she gets an ego boost from going after guys who are/were just involved with another girl
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »
    Pathetic BBOTS ... An hour of LEE I I I ME ME ME Ryan.

Jim's right. He's more attention seeking than Dappy AND Jim put together.

His management obviously told him to try to save the situation by sounding contrite... But he still managed to blow it by sounding like the most self centred dick on the planet.

i havent watched the bots and i dont have time/ will miss tomorrows shows too. but omg, lee is so self deluded i'm not sure i want to watch him squirm and claim boobgrabbing and dry humping is 'just friends' and never means anything cause \hes a single guy/

casey is the one i think needs hardcore counselling. no self worth and omg making bj comments and saying she's horny. makes me wonder how used to being used she is.
  • Options
    TranscendentalTranscendental Posts: 124
    Forum Member

Great post - I totally agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    The best post ive seen

By the way, were you disgusted at Jasmine's sheer nastiness? She saw Lee and Casey were close first and she had the meanness to make out Casey was a bunny boiler and shoving it in Casey's face with the dry humping and shenanigans with Lee right there in the same room as everyone else. I didnt mind Jasmine at first but went right off her when her nastiness showed

If her 'homewrecker' reputation holds any truth , i am not suprised. I read another post on here a few weeks ago that mentioned how maybe she gets an ego boost from going after guys who are/were just involved with another girl

Yes, I was a bit shocked really by her nastiness when she came through the clock. It was clearly acting though, she had no expression on her face and it looked as if she was reciting a script. Poor Casey, she really isn't Machiavellan enough to try to use a famous(??) pop star for her own wicked ends!!

Whereas Lee and Jasmine seem to be able to trample over other people at will.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bejesus. ... All this poor Casey and Jasmine as the devil woman as though her feelings for Lee don't come into it. Both have been played for mugs and both would go back with him in a second. Let's see what happens when Casey gets out and if she's really listened to her mother or anyone else.
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee's going to be on This Morning in a bit after the break with his bandmates.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    He was brilliant on BOTS, a total and utter ninny and his discomfort as he tried to remember what he had been told he could and could not say was priceless. Particularly as he obviously had a handler on the side out of sight- a bit like a TV dog trainer signalling what to do.

He has been TV gold and made me laugh a great deal - sadly more at him than with him - but he has earned every penny of his fee in the value he brought to the house.

He will long be remembered but sadly not for the reasons he had hoped.

Death threats on Twitter are a total disgrace and the man certainly does not deserve that - I hope the posters are found, charged and their names made public.

100% agree with this post.

Lee has been great value on CBB, mostly for the wrong reasons.

He's a hugely charismatic & engaging guy, even if he lacks a bit of intelligence & has zero self awareness.

He certainly will be talked about & remembered for a long time, but more for being a massive slapper!

I sincerely hope the people who have sent him cowardly death threats from behind their computer screens are found & prosecuted: utterly disgusting people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree with this post.

Lee has been great value on CBB, mostly for the wrong reasons.

He's a hugely charismatic & engaging guy, even if he lacks a bit of intelligence & has zero self awareness.

He certainly will be talked about & remembered for a long time, but more for being a massive slapper!

I sincerely hope the people who have sent him cowardly death threats from behind their computer screens are found & prosecuted: utterly disgusting people.

The death threats are disgusting for any celeb on a gameshow. Jasmine has received them too. I guess all the sympathy is being reserved for poor Casey. Not that I would want that for her or anyone else, but the blame game and hypocrisy by some is gobsmacking.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catspaw wrote: »
    Poor me me me Lee has been for me one of the most obnoxious and irritating HMs it's ever been my misfortune to have to endure in a series of any BB, let alone CBB. Almost put me into recovery from my BB addiction. And then, hell's bells, I had to suffer him all over again on BBOTS going on and on and on with his lip service apology and his little boy innocence. I should have turned off, I know, but something masochistic in me saw it through to the bitter end. It's not just what he says but the way he says it - whine whine whine.....I'll stop now, feel better for getting it out....:)
    I must agree--Cannot understand why Channel 5 DIDN'T have one of those post-show "If YOU have been affected by the CBB Love Triangle or Lee Ryan's behaviour, here is a HELPLINE 24/7 number to ring" announcements!!
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    The best post ive seen

By the way, were you disgusted at Jasmine's sheer nastiness?

I don't see it like that, Jasmine is a victim of Lee's two-timing behaviour and shared the blame between him and gullible love-lorn Casey.

Plus, she was given a brief to stir it up in there by Big Brother.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    The death threats are disgusting for any celeb on a gameshow. Jasmine has received them too. I guess all the sympathy is being reserved for poor Casey. Not that I would want that for her or anyone else, but the blame game and hypocrisy by some is gobsmacking.

Of course death threats for any zelebrity on a gameshow are disgusting; that goes without saying.

This thread is specificially about Lee Ryan.

I personally have little sympathy for any of them in respect of the so-called 'love triangle' because I think the three of them are playing the public for fools, but none of them deserve to be threatened in any way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I don't see it like that, Jasmine is a victim of Lee's two-timing behaviour and shared the blame between him and gullible love-lorn Casey.

Plus, she was given a brief to stir it up in there by Big Brother.

I agree. She's played her part, though it doesn't mean that she wasn't smitten by Lee.
    Of course death threats for any zelebrity on a gameshow are disgusting; that goes without saying.

This thread is specificially about Lee Ryan.

I personally have little sympathy for any of them in respect of the so-called 'love triangle' because I think the three of them are playing the public for fools, but none of them deserve to be threatened in any way.

Well I fully agree and the cynical part of me says that they all gained something out of it....airtime. Though I do think both the girls have been blindsided by Lee's lies.
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All Lee ever talks about about it how 'he' feels and how it makes 'him' look. Ive never once heard him say 'I must have really given Casey the wrong impression' or 'I talked a load of bull to Jasmine and Im sorry'.

Hes a complete narcissist.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    I don't think people are especially sticking up for Casey, when she comes out she will have to answer the loaded questions too. People are calling Lee for what he is, lacking self-awareness and not having the patience or courtesy to even try to become aware that he should engage his brain before he speaks. A major part of holding a conversation is to listen and then respond. Lee responds before he even hears the whole question. About time he took some responsibility here instead of trying to come over as picked on,blaming everyone but himself and (IMO) being incredibly tacky.

WOW--sooo correct and precise. I hope you are a psychologist or analyst in the real world because you've got Lee spot on yet without nastiness, just Truth! Brilliant. [If only YOU were on BBPsyche....]