Alesha and Bruno

j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
Forum Member
I've noticed it in the past, but tonight their scores were just about identical. Bruno seems to have lost what little credibility he had.

Comments

• JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its been like that every show from what i can tell. only tonight though i started mentioning it and see people are beginning to say the same thing
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They still have more credibility than Len, sorry tonight, the most ridiculous of them all was Len. At least Alesha and Bruno didn't just separate Anne and Kara by one point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they stop doing that, its pathetic.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    They still have more credibility than Len, sorry tonight, the most ridiculous of them all was Len. At least Alesha and Bruno didn't just separate Anne and Kara by one point.

I agree with that. I just don't like having "twins" on the panel; Alesha needs to make decisions for herself and Bruno needs to be fair. Scott did not deserve a 9 tonight.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I only pay attention to Craig this series.

Everyone else on the panel can go home for all I care.
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with that. Len surpassed himself tonight as pointless head judge. The lift rule was lapsed and he was inconsistent in so many ways. The Alesha and Bruno thing really got on my nerves tonight (yes I have noticed it before too). They act as though they are a double act, either because they both think it is entertaining, or because she still does not know what she is doing and needs guidance.
    Remember last year's Blackpool show, we had bitchy Alesha then when she told Craig thingy off for being there instead of Zoe. I was so irritated with tonights twins routine, I half hoped Alesha would turn on Ann with the same sort of comment "I cannot believed we lost Jimi and had to endure that", but she didn't.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too:D
  • KiwiJayKiwiJay Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, Len, Alesha and Bruno need a kick up the a**!! Otherwise, Karen Hardy and 2 new judges need to be brought in!!!
  • tinyangeltinyangel Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've only ever taken notice of Craig in all series!