UKIP supporters more likely to be racist

12346»

Comments

• MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Agreed 100%.

Pity that stupid Gordon Brown did not realise that before calling a lady a bigot from that day on me and Labour were finished.:(

Pity he didn't know he was bugged and a private conversation was going to be used that way.
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    Pity he didn't know he was bugged and a private conversation was going to be used that way.

Good job in my view as it gave away what he really thought away from public view of course so he was caught out.:mad::mad::mad:
  • BlairdennonBlairdennon Posts: 14,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    I asked what you believed the figures to be... aren't you even going to guess?

Why, the point was that they lowered the percentage but to do that you have to assume the percentage of racists in said groups. I do not know, the person who made the statement did not know. I do not know the percentage of racists in any group and would never even hazard a guess because it is difficult to even define what a racist is.
  • TomWhittonTomWhitton Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed 100%.

Pity that stupid Gordon Brown did not realise that before calling a lady a bigot from that day on me and Labour were finished.:(

She did say something quite bigoted, though.
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomWhitton wrote: »
    She did say something quite bigoted, though.

Not at all a person that flags up immigration that allows unrestricted immigration needs looking into.

The problem with the UK today is we seem to accept unrestricted immigration even as our own workforces jump to the top of the uk unemployment league tables.
  • ZaphodskiZaphodski Posts: 4,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good job in my view as it gave away what he really thought away from public view of course so he was caught out.:mad::mad::mad:

....and it just goes to show the arrogance of the identikit political parties that keep getting elected. Labour / Tory / FibDem.... only see you, the electorate, as a vehicle for votes....

Time for a change....
  • warmleatherettewarmleatherette Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Australia might not be the best example to cite, seeing as their society, apart from the indigenous Aborigines is built upon immigration.

Actually it's a perfect example, history is telling us that if you keep letting immigrants in sooner or later the numbers will reach a big enough percentage and by good old voting and democracy they will take over and force policy to keep their new home as they want it.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Al_Locque wrote: »
    The prospect of a North European state such as the UK having a black African, or Pakistani Prime minister would make the majority of the electorate, and not just UKIP feel highly uncomfortable, only in the subversive world of the hard left, and the mass immigration extremists would such a prospect be welcomed.

Why??

We've already had a Jewish PM, a female PM & (if rumours are to believed) a gay PM, so why not a black or Asian PM?