Options

Gamestation staff, holiday entitlement.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
Forum Member
✭✭✭
whenever you ask an employee of Game/Gamestation a tricky question that they're not supposed to answer, they always come back with "i don't know i've been on holiday for 2 weeks so not up to speed with current developments" or something along those lines.

when getting my PS Vita the other day, for a laugh i asked the staff in Gamestation (seperataly) why they weren't stocking Ubisoft Vita games. they all said the same thing about being on holiday for past 2 weeks. i asked every assistant lol.

so who was actually working in the store for the past 2 weeks.

it amused me anyway.

Comments

• Options
    Dino MDino M Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that is the standard "We do not have a clue and offering bad customer service" line.

I think it is bad when all the staff do not know and are told to start spouting a load of crap, which it obviously is, as you proved by asking all of the staff, so as you say, who was working and running the store for those "2 weeks".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soon there'll be able to have as much holiday as they want, looking at the state of the high street stores these days.
  • Options
    MojoMasterMojoMaster Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    bob2005 wrote: »
    Soon there'll be able to have as much holiday as they want, looking at the state of the high street stores these days.

Ah, you beat me to it. Was just thinking that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really sad to see the mess these stores are in, remember using my local gamestation to get all my retro games.
  • Options
    Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    Really sad to see the mess these stores are in, remember using my local gamestation to get all my retro games.

Gamestation themselves are doing ok. It's because they're part of the GAME Group that's pulling them down. Gamestation was a much better shop as a standalone.