Nick Knowles in Who Dares Wins

PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
Forum Member
I have been watching Nick on BBC1 and he is very good . When I wiki him I was amazed at the amount of work he has done and about him contacting Tb while doing a charity TV money raising effort.

However, it didnt really mention about an interview Nick did recently about his career being sabotaged by a female presenter jealous of his success and who was also a friend.
It didnt give any more details .but can anybody add to Nicks story.

Comments

• rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been watching Nick on BBC1 and he is very good . When I wiki him I was amazed at the amount of work he has done and about him contacting Tb while doing a charity TV money raising effort.

However, it didnt really mention about an interview Nick did recently about his career being sabotaged by a female presenter jealous of his success and who was also a friend.

I had no idea this happened to him. All I recall is that he started off in building and construction work and got a break into TV.
  • best boybest boy Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, he used to go out with Suzi Perry. But then, who hasn't?