Comments

• Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAISIE WILLIAMS & PASHA KOVALEV!

and...

MAX GEORGE & JANETTE MANRARA!

Also through and set to dance once more are...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAXINE PEAKE & ANTON DU BEKE!

and...

DANNY MILLER & JOANNE CLIFTON!

Things are looking a bit more ominous for the next couple though as they are the first in tonight's bottom two...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NICOLA ROBERTS & TRISTAN MACMANUS :(

Unfortunately the many ties on the leaderboard have counted against you and you will be facing one of your fellow couples in tonight's bottom two. There's still every chance that the judges will vote to save you though!

Back to our saved couples though, and our next couples through are...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOM ELLIS & NATALIE LOWE!

and...

MARK CAVENDISH & ALIONA VILANI!

Joining them in the next round are...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DANNII MINOGUE & BRENDAN COLE!

and...

HETTI BYWATER & GLEB SAVCHENKO!

Despite their position at the bottom of the leaderboard, Hetti and Gleb have performed the great escape, with just one automatic place left for our two remaining couples...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shirley Manson and Kevin Clifton, David Beckham and Otille Mabuse...

Both of you were tied on 20 marks, just like Nicola and Tristan, the couple one of you will be facing in the bottom two. Which one of you proved to fare slightly better with the voters though?

The second couple in the bottom two is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DAVID BECKHAM & OTILLE MABUSE :(

Against the odds, Shirley and Kevin have managed to avoid their second dance off in a row leaving David and Otille to face Nicola and Tristan in the dance off. I think even Ross will be quite surprised with this turn of events, but over to the judges we go! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola Roberts and Tristan Macmanus

vs.

David Beckham and Otille Mabuse

First up casting their vote, it's AMY. Amy, who are you saving and why? :)
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've gotta head off soon so I'll leave my vote here.

Ross & Danny, I'm just gonna have to eliminate the couple which I've scored lower which is sadly David & Otille. :(

Best of luck. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    I've gotta head off soon so I'll leave my vote here.

Ross & Danny, I'm just gonna have to eliminate the couple which I've scored lower which is sadly David & Otille. :(

Best of luck. :)

Thanks for getting in before you had to go Nick. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That gives Nicola and Tristan an early lead as we still have three judges to hear from...
  • Options
    TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies Izzie :)

So this is the first week that you've chosen your own songs? Therefore I have to go for the song that I preferred, which was for David & Otile
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That squares things up as each couple now has one vote each from our judges with two judges' votes remaining...

NATHAN, who would you like to save and why?
  • Options
    thengp12thengp12 Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Hello

I am going to save

David and Otlile
  • Options
    Monsieur23Monsieur23 Posts: 6,916
    Forum Member
    I think Danny upset a witch at some point, I would've never expected Jess AND David to see early bottom two appearances. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Nathan, that means the deciding vote will go to MYK. Myk, who will you be saving tonight? :)
  • Options
    ChickenFromKievChickenFromKiev Posts: 7,427
    Forum Member
    I am saving David & Otlile :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That means that by 3-1, David Beckham and Otille Mabuse are saved meaning that we lose...

Two red-headed singers in a row, I'm starting to take offence at this gingerism! :p After Hetti and Gleb landed themselves at the bottom of the leaderboard by such a distance, Andrew probably wasn't anticipating that it would be this member of his team walking away tonight. However, it was close, and as I said to Danny, you have the benefit of focussing more time and energy on your remaining two couples!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    That means that by 3-1, David Beckham and Otille Mabuse are saved meaning that we lose...

Two red-headed singers in a row, I'm starting to take offence at this gingerism! :p After Hetti and Gleb landed themselves at the bottom of the leaderboard by such a distance, Andrew probably wasn't anticipating that it would be this member of his team walking away tonight. However, it was close, and as I said to Danny, you have the benefit of focussing more time and energy on your remaining two couples!

*red-headed Shirley Manson begins shaking*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad luck Andrew, and it's not gingerism in my case (as a former ginger and I did vote to save Jess last time) :p it'll be Shirley gone next!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bad luck Andrew, and it's not gingerism in my case (as a former ginger and I did vote to save Jess last time) :pit'll be Shirley gone next!

...now seems like as good a time as any to announce my new #YearOfTheGinger campaign. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    11. [HIGHLIGHT]Nicola Roberts and Tristan Macmanus[/HIGHLIGHT] - Andrew (Average 24.5)
    12. [HIGHLIGHT]Jess Glynne and Giovanni Pernice[/HIGHLIGHT] - Danny (Average 24.0)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad luck Andrew, and it's not gingerism in my case (as a former ginger and I did vote to save Jess last time) :p it'll be Shirley gone next!

And then we'll be ousted as judge and host. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This round comes courtesy of Ross!

Details are here:
    The Cherry Pick

Mentors are allowed to choose any of the traditional 10 dances for their couples (so, no AS, AT, Salsa or Charleston), and should choose the dance they feel their celebrity would be best at, along with an explanation of why they chose that dance for them (max. 100 words). Suitable explanations include why the performance style would suit them, why the technique would suit them, or any relevant skills/training they have. :) Along with the dance and the 100 word explanation, mentors should send in a suitable song for the dance (obviously). :D

As a little bonus, each of the 4 judges is to pick their favourite routine (no conferring!) of the 12, and let Izzie know which one it is - this/these couples will receive a 3 vote advantage for each judges nomination (so we could have 4 couples with a 3 vote advantage, or 1 couple with a 12 vote advantage, or any other combination). :)

Please choose a dance your couples haven't already done. Deadline midday Monday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    And then we'll be ousted as judge and host. :D

Nope, they couldn't oust us!

*chains self to judging table, and Izzie to the hostess stand, and we both have megaphones shouting 'We shall not be moved!'*