Playing it Straight making a return

1161718192022»

Comments

• Almira GAlmira G Posts: 18,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it could work.

Simon before you leave the hacienda, I must know, are you gay or are you straight?

*flashback to unconvincing kissing task* :p

*Alan Carr suddenly silent on voiceover* :eek:

*C4 cut to longest ad break in history* :D
  • cas116cas116 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did they do one for the first series?

If not, then no, although I would like a what happened next, with the Ben/Danny ship and Sven <3.

There definitely was one for the last series - I remember they had all the contestants in a studio with June Sarpong, looking back at various events from the series and then asking Zoe how she felt about losing to Ben, who she really liked.

Really hope they do one for this series, and that we get a third series......as long as Alan Carr does the vioce-over, he made it for me.
  • sweetchicksweetchick Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    How long after the final episode was it they had them all in the studio with june sarpong?
    Alan carr voice-over has been so funny, they couldn't of got anyone better to do it.
  • cas116cas116 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't really remember how long after the final it was screened but to be honest I wold have expected it to have been on by now if they were going to do one this year.
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it could work.

Simon before you leave the hacienda, I must know, are you gay or are you straight?

Then Max Clifford appears and tells Simon he doesn't have to answer the question...:D:D:D
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    My gay friends got with two people from playing it straight :D He's a slag but he's hot, hoping for a hatrick this time round probably...

Anyway I have a fantastic gaydar...

Andrei, Sven, Dean, Levi STRAIGHT

Sam, Ben, Danny, and the other remaining guy are gay

Just seen my predictions from ages ago! Only got one wrong, although I predicted Sven was gay in the end :p
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's such a shame a third season is looking unlikely.

I thought last season was absolutely hilarious!!
  • Edwin OkliEdwin Okli Posts: 4,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    It's such a shame a third season is looking unlikely.

I thought last season was absolutely hilarious!!

Maybe wait a couple of years when it will return the prize money halved again and filmed on a Devon farm.