Playing it Straight making a return

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This, his commentary has made the show.

Did your last boyfriend buy you shit presents too? :D:D

Hahahaa!! Alan Carr is brilliant on this!!

When Sven said, he didn't like Cara as she was all like Hi I'm Cara & Alan Carr said I know she is terrible, fancy introducing yourself to someone'

I am going to watch it purely for Alan Carr!!

p.s I think Danny is straight.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Norristar wrote: »
    Hahahaa!! Alan Carr is brilliant on this!!

When Sven said, he didn't like Cara as she was all like Hi I'm Cara & Alan Carr said I know she is terrible, fancy introducing yourself to someone'

I am going to watch it purely for Alan Carr!!

p.s I think Danny is straight.

He's a genius, I had no care to watch the show before this, and I usually love trash-tv, but when I heard Alan was narrating, I had to just watch, I love that man. :D

Yeah, I remember that line, it was hilarious... and the 'he can't sing or dance, what a talent'. :p

Yeah I think Danny is straight as well, but I have shit gay-dar.
  • Caro07Caro07 Posts: 1,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See I think it's obvious that Sam is gay, but maybe that's just because I know/knew him. I don't think he'll last much longer though as I think he's very camp.

I think Andre is definitely gay...maybe Dean too. The most difficult one for me is Danny...is he just an Essex boy or is he gay?!
    I think Ben's reaction to Cara asking about twins gave the game away somewhat, but I might be reading more into it because of your posts!

I think Danny is straight but then I also think that Andrei and Dean are too!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    My gay friends got with two people from playing it straight :D He's a slag but he's hot, hoping for a hatrick this time round probably...

Anyway I have a fantastic gaydar...

Andrei, Sven, Dean, Levi STRAIGHT

Sam, Ben, Danny, and the other remaining guy are gay

Which 2 guys does your friend know? - if you answer you should probably do it as a spoiler.

I think Sven is trying too hard to actually be straight.
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did Dean just out himself at the start?...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did Dean just out himself at the start?...

Yeah, that was a little strange.

Just like last week when he said that he was "straighter" than some of the others.

I had thought he was straight but now I don't know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I thought Dean was gay prior to that slip, which just confirmed it. He also looked very emotional when Cara said she would be hurt if he was lying.

Don't know why the twins are still in - camper than a row of tents, as they say!

The only person I'm not sure about is David.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Dean was gay prior to that slip, which just confirmed it. He also looked very emotional when Cara said she would be hurt if he was lying.

Don't know why the twins are still in - camper than a row of tents, as they say!

The only person I'm not sure about is David.

I don't know why the twins are still there either.

But mainly I wonder what she was thinking in getting rid of Andrei. He was the only one that I was sure was straight.

Ok, she didn't like him as a person but she could have kept him on the back burner in case she needed him. If she is going to be stupid about it then she deserves to go home empty handed.

Plus why didn't she kick out Sven because punching a woman is inexcusable and he's been an idiot from the beginning. I'm going to be rooting for the gay guys for the rest of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Caro07 wrote: »
    I don't know why the twins are still there either.

But mainly I wonder what she was thinking in getting rid of Andrei. He was the only one that I was sure was straight.

Ok, she didn't like him as a person but she could have kept him on the back burner in case she needed him. If she is going to be stupid about it then she deserves to go home empty handed.

Plus why didn't she kick out Sven because punching a woman is inexcusable and he's been an idiot from the beginning. I'm going to be rooting for the gay guys for the rest of it.

He was blindfolded it was an accident. Really funny one actually.

yeah I think Dean and the twins are definately gay. I didn't think Danny was gay until this episode. To be honest none of them striek me as a particularly straight.

I think Andrei just annoyed the **** out of her that's why she got rid of him. He wasn't genuine either. He called her a ****ing bitch as he walked away, it was all about the money and he wasn't even nice about it.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something tells me Andrei wasn't happy with the result ;)
  • simon69csimon69c Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gah! My freesat recording missed the last couple of minutes so I didn't find out what she decided to do with David - did she get rid of him too? I reckoned he was straight (along with Andrei, Levi and Danny).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simon69c wrote: »
    Gah! My freesat recording missed the last couple of minutes so I didn't find out what she decided to do with David - did she get rid of him too? I reckoned he was straight (along with Andrei, Levi and Danny).

She only got rid of Andrei.

She said that David's kiss (with tongue) didn't seem like him but he could stay.

There will be 2 new guys next week.

Andrei said that he would really like to see Levi win (or David if he's straight). So he must think Levi is straight.

I think that's about all you missed.

P.S. It should be on again on Friday night and Saturday morning.
  • simon69csimon69c Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah thanks for filling in the last few minutes. I'll have my Internet back by Thursday so should be able to get it on 4od by then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Spoiler about David...
    gay!
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoiler about David...
    gay!

looks like my above predictions are all coming true ;)
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    My gay friends got with two people from playing it straight :D He's a slag but he's hot, hoping for a hatrick this time round probably...

Anyway I have a fantastic gaydar...

Andrei, Sven, Dean, Levi STRAIGHT

Sam, Ben, Danny, and the other remaining guy are gay

After seeing their facebook pictures I think I'm correct
  • happygoluckyboyhappygoluckyboy Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Danny
    wins the show and he is
    straight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny
    wins the show and he is
    straight

How do you know this!? :eek:
    Also, I think Dean or David goes next week, when it showed the clip of her saying you need to leave, I saw a flicker of blue, I ran it back on Sky a few times and they were the closest blue to the one in the clip lol
  • happygoluckyboyhappygoluckyboy Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I know because I am connected to the show. Can't disclose any more details, but can guarantee that's correct.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I guarantee you , YOU are wrong my friend! So stop spreading lies here please. If you're a fan of him is ok but don't lie! I can guarantee you 100% you are wrong in both of the spoilers because I was there!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guarantee you , YOU are wrong my friend! So stop spreading lies here please. If you're a fan of him is ok but don't lie! I can guarantee you 100% you are wrong in both of the spoilers because I was there!

How were you there?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Well if either one of you is involved with the show your in breach of your contract. No one wants to the know the winner at this stage anyway.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How were you there?

The clue is in the FMs name I think and if it is the real Andrei then he should know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Well if either one of you is involved with the show your in breach of your contract. No one wants to the know the winner at this stage anyway.

I didn't quote or spoiled anything ;) And as Allan always says on the show some of these (users in our case) may be lying...I will tell you 100% no one except the people in the final know who won ;)
    PS: still annoying to see people posting without knowing anything!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading the spoiler about
    the twins
    wasn't really surprising.

I think there's 6 gay and 5 straight after one of the originals walked. My guess on the remainder is:
    Danny and David as gay along with the twins. Leaving Dean/Sven/Levi as straight. Although I can just picture the show being harder than usual and it was probably 7 gay vs 4 straight guys..