Playing it Straight making a return

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Originally, I genuinely thought they were all gay apart from Levi. My guesses now....

Levi - straight
    Dean - gay
    Sam & Ben - gay (whyyy are they still there??)
    Sven - straight
    Danny - straight (and beautiful)
    David - straight

hmm that seems like a lot of straight guys. Oh well
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'l give this a go...

David-Gay
    Dean-Gay
    Ben/Sam-Gay
    Sven-Straight
    Levi-Straight
    Danny-Straight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    The clue is in the FMs name I think and if it is the real Andrei then he should know.

Well if it is that guy, then he's just been booted off, therefore he was not in the final and not there...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one wants to the know the winner at this stage anyway.

Speak for yourself :p

That said, I don't really believe the spoilers.

I think the twins are the only obviously gay ones left.

Purely on guess work I'd say Dean and Sven were straight and Levi was gay. I would guess that Danny was straight but I think that result is sort of too obvious so I think he's probably gay.
  • happygoluckyboyhappygoluckyboy Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Ok. well I guess you will have to wait until the final to see that I am correct. Why would I bother to lie?
  • Nox_1Nox_1 Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    I'm loving this show. I think it's great entertainment. I wonder why they left it for so long between series. Here's who I thought was gay on week one

Kyle - Right
    Fletcher - Wrong
    Leroy - Right

Levi - Gay unproven
    Dean - Gay unproven
    Sven - Gay unproven
    Since then I've added Ben - Gay unproven

If there are four gay guys left she is being given a 50/50 chance, but I guess none of us know what the odds are.

The American series had 9 gays and 5 straight and the first UK series was 50/50.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blah123 wrote: »
    The vet seems to be the only nice guy in it. I can't tell whether he is gay or not.

They are ALL camp

When she asked him last week whether she'd regret it if she took him right through to the end, I think she meant it - I think she's already genuinely wanting to keep him in the whole time. I agree with her though - I dunno if the OTT kiss was him trying too hard because he was nervous, or because he was completely acting! Wasn't there a guy last series who said he couldn't stand lying to her anymore and admitted that he was gay? If anyone was to do that this year I think it'd be David.

The twins... both gay, I'm guessing. They seem like they could both be really bitchy gameplayers though - I think one of them may try to "out" the other one to Cara at some point!

Levi - I think he's gay, simply because I can't see why else they would have put him in the line-up. Unless it's a complete mind game on Cara to make her think it's all a double-bluff, which is possible I suppose...

Danny - Straight.
    Sven - Straight. I also think she quite likes him - from the way he acted towards her in the first episode he should have been straight out, but simething makes her keep putting him through to the next week...
    Dean - I think he's gay, but I'm not sure...

I had Andrei down as one of the straight guys from the beginning, but she was still completely right to send him home. No point in keeping someone she was never going to pick as the eventual winner.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been correct on every single eliminated contestant so far, if you look at my previous posts...

Still sticking to my guns..

Levi, Sven, Dean STRAIGHT, although Dean i'm starting to wonder

Twins, Danny, David GAY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    I've been correct on every single eliminated contestant so far, if you look at my previous posts...

Still sticking to my guns..

Levi, Sven, Dean STRAIGHT, although Dean i'm starting to wonder

Twins, Danny, David GAY

I'd definitely swap Dean and Danny, I think it'd be too 'shocking' for Danny to be actually gay, he's very attractive though. Dean practically outed himself on the last show.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw one of the contestants this weekend in old compton street in London and he is deffo gay. I shall put his name in spoilers if you want to know.

It didn't shock me though as my Other half has been saying he was gay all along.
    I saw David -bless...he was with a "friend"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think Sam is straight & Ben is gay. I haven't read any spoilers & don't want to so please don't tell me lol!

I think Sven is gay. Dean I thought was straight until his little cock up last week. David, Danny & Levi I think are straight.

Loving this!! I just want it to be the end though haha! The suspence every week is getting too much.

*goes out and gets a life...*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Norristar wrote: »
    I really think Sam is straight & Ben is gay. I haven't read any spoilers & don't want to so please don't tell me lol!

I think Sven is gay. Dean I thought was straight until his little cock up last week. David, Danny & Levi I think are straight.

Loving this!! I just want it to be the end though haha! The suspence every week is getting too much.

*goes out and gets a life...*

Haha, I'm the same, it's my Monday highlight, I still can't work out which ones like cock, I'm 100% sure Danny's straight now I follow him on Twitter.
  • chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling she'll get rid of one of the twins this week...(possibly Ben)

I've always thought Danny was gay for some reason too!

Remember last series when she chose Ben the really masculine one, and he turned out to be gay :eek: I have a feeling some of the really 'straight' acting guys in this (e.g. Levi, Sven) will actually turn out to be gay...who knows
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sven will be gay. Also have a feeling one twin will leave tonight :( Prob the later arrival one, Ben? He seems less prominent -even though Sam seems much more camper.
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still stand by my prediction that Levi is gay. He's very 'straight', perhaps a little too straight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woo I was right. Does anyone know his second name? He seems really familiar to me.
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think David would be gay :eek:
  • happygoluckyboyhappygoluckyboy Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why people put their predictions as a spolier? Surely you only need to cover spoliers that you know are true!

Like the fact that.....
    DANNY WINS AND HE IS STRAIGHT

I wouldn't be saying this unless it was true! It's a spolier, not a prediction!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    How do you know? Also LOL at Dean's tramp stamp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    happygoluckyboy :)) u really are a troll ain't ya ? How About I bet you 1000£ Danny doesn't win ?...And lets just put it on my feelings ...I'm not as smart as u are clearly I mean I don't even know them from the show and we don't keep in contact between us clearly :)))...but anyways is just my feeling against your 'TRUTH':)))
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Major spoiler here:
    Sam - Gay
    Ben - Gay
    Dean - Gay
    Mitch - Gay

Sven - Straight
    Levi - Straight
    Danny - Straight (WINNER)

Only one I don't have confirmed is Jordan. I'm guessing that the clip that they keep showing of Cara saying "F*** Off" to a guy during an elimination is maybe Dean's elimination, because I don't think she'd be surprised that the twins are gay and she doesn't really know Mitch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I now have a major crush on David...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Loving Carr's narration, really makes the show. Enjoyed the first series and glad to see it back after all these years!