American Radio Chart Shows

Comments

• Options
    darnall42darnall42 Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody idiots.

Will they work it out and change it?
    Well They Did'nt change the error a couple of weeks ago with the 15 minuites of dead air and then missing out an hour of the 1970 chart-I dont think there is any staff in at the weekends,We'll just have to rely on the online US Stations to hear the 1978 chart (Kool FM - Halifax are going with the 1978 chart -There Broadcast starts at 12 noon UK Time :))
  • Options
    Apprentice 2 SAApprentice 2 SA Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darnall42 wrote: »
    Well They Did'nt change the error a couple of weeks ago with the 15 minuites of dead air and then missing out an hour of the 1970 chart-I dont think there is any staff in at the weekends,We'll just have to rely on the online US Stations to hear the 1978 chart (Kool FM - Halifax are going with the 1978 chart -There Broadcast starts at 12 noon UK Time :))

Thanks very much for that. I've just got in, and they are playing #22, The Who. So, hopefully, I'm going to get the Top 21 in full at least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The next broadcast might be WMGN: Magic
    http://www.magic98.com/
    At 3am tomorrow morning, unless anyone knows of a sooner one...

I still need nos 40 - 22.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WGTK Play the 70s Chart At 11pm on Saturday Evening UK Time (They Dont Play The AT40 Extras Though).I Managed to get the 3 hour Version on tuesday from CKWW,but that first hour is gonna be hard to find-Even KLFM who usually play the full show did'nt play hour One :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WGTK Play the 70s Chart At 11pm on Saturday Evening UK Time (They Dont Play The AT40 Extras Though).I Managed to get the 3 hour Version on tuesday from CKWW,but that first hour is gonna be hard to find-Even KLFM who usually play the full show did'nt play hour One :(

Thanks for the info. We'll see what happens at 11.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is number 14? Casey introduced and played "Right Down the Line", but oldradioshows.com lists 14 as "Baker Street".

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is number 14? Casey introduced and played "Right Down the Line", but oldradioshows.com lists 14 as "Baker Street".

The Premiere Cue sheet for The 1978 Show Lists Right Down The Line http://images.radcity.net/5135/5097970.pdf So The Oldradioshows Listing Is Incorrect

There maybe A Chance to hear the first Hour of the 11978 chart as K-Hits Are Saying they are Playing The 1978 Chart and Are Starting thier Broadcast An hour Earlier Than Usual ,8am rather than the normal 9am local Time (Pacific Time ?)
  • Options
    richie wildrichie wild Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Don't forget he Smoioth 70's repeat tomorrow, hopefully it'll play out ok :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Premiere Cue sheet for The 1978 Show Lists Right Down The Line http://images.radcity.net/5135/5097970.pdf So The Oldradioshows Listing Is Incorrect

There maybe A Chance to hear the first Hour of the 11978 chart as K-Hits Are Saying they are Playing The 1978 Chart and Are Starting thier Broadcast An hour Earlier Than Usual ,8am rather than the normal 9am local Time (Pacific Time ?)

I've just got nos 30 - 21 from WGTK, so thanks for that. I think 8am Sunday morning is 4pm Sunday pm, UK time. I'll try to get hour 1 from K-Hits then, as you suggest.

Thanks also for confirmation of #14.

On the Smooth Radio website someone has posted "One station which usually has the complete four hours is WODC (Columbus, Ohio) and broadcasts 13.00 Sunday (UK time)." No link was given.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget he Smoioth 70's repeat tomorrow, hopefully it'll play out ok :)

What do you think? If they've left the computer in charge for the weekend there may be no one there to correct the problem.

Is it true they've made mistakes before, for example the 10th April, and not corrected the mistake for the repeat?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just got nos 30 - 21 from WGTK, so thanks for that. I think 8am Sunday morning is 4pm Sunday pm, UK time. I'll try to get hour 1 from K-Hits then, as you suggest.

Thanks also for confirmation of #14.

On the Smooth Radio website someone has posted "One station which usually has the complete four hours is WODC (Columbus, Ohio) and broadcasts 13.00 Sunday (UK time)." No link was given.
    I think K-Hits Is in Mountain Time Zone which is 1 hour behind Pacific Time so Maybe 3pm UK Time. WODC Usually Play all 4 Hours Of any 70s show,But sadly If You Are Ouside The USA You Cant Get To Listen As It Is a IHeart Stream (Unless you have a VPN/Proxy)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think K-Hits Is in Mountain Time Zone which is 1 hour behind Pacific Time so Maybe 3pm UK Time. WODC Usually Play all 4 Hours Of any 70s show,But sadly If You Are Ouside The USA You Cant Get To Listen As It Is a IHeart Stream (Unless you have a VPN/Proxy)

Thanks for that: K-Hits at 3pm is looking like the best bet then.
  • Options
    Juan Carlos AraJuan Carlos Ara Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Radio B2 Berlin also had a problem with the 1972 show last night, an error of automation. The show was not aired, but filler music instead. It seems this weekend is so chaotic .
  • Options
    Forum Member

A double A side?

Sometimes AT40 plays one or the other side and this time it could be the time of the other A side.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A double A side?

Sometimes AT40 plays one or the other side and this time it could be the time of the other A side.
    I Think Oldradioshows made a mistake as Right Down the Line Was The follow Up To baker Street.hope We have An easy 2 show week next weekend,it's a pain trying to hear all the shows especially when Stations muck Up The Broadcasts :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Success -The Optional first Hour of 1978 has just started on K-Hits :D
  • Options
    richie wildrichie wild Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Hopefully it'll play ok on Smooth tonight, I love relaxing in bed, trawling EBay and listening to Casey :)
  • Options
    bostin_austinbostin_austin Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found this, hopefully they will play the right one tonight.

https://twitter.com/smoothradio70s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A double A side?

Was it? I don't know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Success -The Optional first Hour of 1978 has just started on K-Hits :D

Me too.Finally got the whole programme. From 3 different radio stations across the weekend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just found this, hopefully they will play the right one tonight.

https://twitter.com/smoothradio70s

I hope so, right now the station´s stream is buffering and having some problems
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smooth 70s Is Ok for Me at the Moment (Through Itunes)Hope they do play the correct show as the K-Hits Stream Was Mono (Not too Bad sound quality Wise Though)

and chris at smooth hs just Posted
    Many apologies to those who were looking forward to 1978 on Saturday morning; it's my fault that the wrong show went out, and for that I apologise.

The correct show will be broadcast this evening, and we'll rebroadcast the 1978 show, Monday night at midnight.

Please be assured that I'm kicking myself particularly hard about this... it's a great chart, and I hope you manage to hear it tonight or tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is Smooth 70s really going to air the show tonite?.

Almost 5 minutes after the hour and filler music instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might Not be played tonight though as its 9.08 pm and they are playing subsitute by clout and now 50 ways to leave your lover by paul simon :mad: (and Now They are Playing 'Nobody does It better' - They Must be Joking :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I understand the computer will be fixed tomorrow morning for playing the show tomorrow midnight.