Options

CSI/CSI: NY/CSI: Miami (No Unmarked Spoilers) (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Brit, come to join the last 2 episodes of Miami!:D
  • Options
    BritBrit Posts: 945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sem1 wrote: »
    Hi Brit, come to join the last 2 episodes of Miami!:D

Better late then never! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brit wrote: »
    Better late then never! :D

You or the end of H!!:D
  • Options
    sjw8sjw8 Posts: 7,162
    Forum Member
    It's been a while since I showed my face in this thread!:o how we all doing? :)

HI Brit - not three bad, how about you?

We're all eagerly anticipating "H"'s demise, as you will have read - the tension is barely containable ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjw8 wrote: »
    HI Brit - not three bad, how about you?

We're all eagerly anticipating "H"'s demise, as you will have read - the tension is barely containable ;):D

Good thanks.

H's demise? I'm a little rusty on this season of Miami to be honest, I've missed a few episodes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now, why don't I believe her :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That man is really is nasty :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good thanks.

H's demise? I'm a little rusty on this season of Miami to be honest, I've missed a few episodes!

Well the finale - will "H" die, get locked up for exceeding authority and shooting someone etc. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the finale - will "H" die, get locked up for exceeding authority and shooting someone etc. :confused:

OR.....his sunglasses will finally break! :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All of the above.
  • Options
    MrOstentatiousMrOstentatious Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    told you!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OR.....his sunglasses will finally break! :eek: :D

There you go again, building up our hopes!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did they know the series was finishing before they wrote the last episodes or will this finish on a cliff hanger!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There you go again, building up our hopes!!

Keep them fingers crossed! :)
  • Options
    MrOstentatiousMrOstentatious Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See you all next week, can't wait now! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    told you!!!!!

There you go - that's using your 'ologies to good effect Mr O :D

I'm sure I seen that plot-line before recently - the perp's accomplice sets out to become b/f or g/f of police officer etc. to compromise case / evidence :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Night all - "see" you all next week for the final episode :)

Appears to be on earlier next week at 21.45 per my EPG.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    So did they know the series was finishing before they wrote the last episodes or will this finish on a cliff hanger!!

Flipping hope not!

I would hate a cliff hanger especially as tonights was so good. Im glad they mentioned the serial killer as i was close to thinking they were going to end that story last week.

Im really hoping horatio dies. I like him but i think it will be better if they kill him or make him go crazy and kill a fellow csi :D

I know it wont happen but id like one of the csis to be transferred to csi in vegas or new york, i think that would be great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not sure. In the US though a lot of their TV starts in September, has a break over winter half way through, then the rest is shown in the Spring. I reckon they new coming back after their break that it was the last.....or I could be talking utter rubbish and be all wrong lol :D
  • Options
    MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont want H to die :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madamfluff wrote: »
    I dont want H to die :cry:

I can't see H being killed off to be honest..
  • Options
    MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see H being killed off to be honest..

He could go peacefully in his sleep in the arms of a good woman (ME:D) I wouldnt mind that ending
  • Options
    CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    As much as I love CSI: Miami, I just can't get my head around how many laws they break. For instance, tonight they publicly accused a barman of drugging a girl simply because he spoke to her in the club he works at. Delko does this with nearly everyone he speaks to. How the hell hasn't he been up on charges yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There you go - that's using your 'ologies to good effect Mr O :D

I'm sure I seen that plot-line before recently - the perp's accomplice sets out to become b/f or g/f of police officer etc. to compromise case / evidence :confused:

I've remembered where I saw that storyline before :)

In "The Closer", one of Brenda's nemesis' - by coincidence also a bent lawyer (!) - arranges for a legal student to "meet" Sgt. Gabriel one Sunday at his church, who subsequently becomes his g/f and moves in with Gabriel. Gabriel talks about the squad's cases and his (i.e. Gabriel's) doubts/misgivings; new g/f then reports his doubts etc. back to bent lawyer - who then uses the info gained to discredit cases and the cases are dropped or declared as mis-trials.
    Caldari wrote: »
    As much as I love CSI: Miami, I just can't get my head around how many laws they break. For instance, tonight they publicly accused a barman of drugging a girl simply because he spoke to her in the club he works at. Delko does this with nearly everyone he speaks to. How the hell hasn't he been up on charges yet?

Well now, Delko is "H"'s brother in law after all ;) :cool:
  • Options
    CharentonCharenton Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be difficult to walk on the pavements in Miami if there are eyebolts through the concrete with a washer and nut underneath all over the place. If there aren't, how did the washer and nut get on the eyebolt before they cut the concrete and lifted it? In addition, how did they know which bit of concrete to cut?

It started off with the ME examining the body of the dead girl , 'Odds are she was already dead when the car hit her'. H replies, 'So what you're saying, is the car was unrelated to her death?': The ME should have then said "that's what I just said, you stupid or something?"

I'm sure they're making this final series of CSI Miami the most ridiculous ever.
This discussion has been closed.