Options

charlotte acting like an idiot on live feed...

StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
Forum Member
✭✭
When Vicky was just having a civilised conversation with her

Comments

• Options
    Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was completely right. if BB are going to have to treat someone different with outside contact they shouldn't be allowed to enter
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't show what was said though, the cameras kept cutting away from them. So didn't quite understand what all that was about. But the bit we seen yes she did act like a child having a tantrum. She really needs to grow up.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure whose fault it was. I think Charlotte was trying to make a point and Vicky was pulling rank on her.
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she wasn't, Charlotte was immature and just shouted in Vicky's face
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So in other words, a normal night on LF.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant believe Charlotte had a free ride till now. Glad someone stood up to her and told her her behaviour is rotten. Bravo - Vicky
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tom_ogrady wrote: »
    Cant believe Charlotte had a free ride till now. Glad someone stood up to her and told her her behaviour is rotten. Bravo - Vicky

yeah about time , the girl is putrid
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing with Charlotte if someone says something she doesn't like she shouts and has a tantrum instead of being able to just sit and talk it out with the person, which shows how immature she is. She is an adult you can't go screaming at people because you don't agree with them there would be world war 3 happening.
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    I can't quite equate someone getting upset about being criticised when they behave so badly.
    Do they really expect their actions to pass without a murmur? Weird.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    theid wrote: »
    I can't quite equate someone getting upset about being criticised when they behave so badly.
    Do they really expect their actions to pass without a murmur? Weird.

I think this is true of a lot of young people like Charlotte. Is it lack of intelligence, or just no self awareness whatsoever? I'm at a complete loss TBH. Reality shows like Geordie Shore are creating monsters, and the frightening thing is lots of people think she's fantastic and should win. WTF?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone please explain the full situation as I missed it??
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    No she wasn't, Charlotte was immature and just shouted in Vicky's face
    because Vicky didnt understand that everyone should be treated the same and on a level playing field

Lauren seeing her parents does not equal a level playing field
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    The thing with Charlotte if someone says something she doesn't like she shouts and has a tantrum instead of being able to just sit and talk it out with the person, which shows how immature she is. She is an adult you can't go screaming at people because you don't agree with them there would be world war 3 happening.

you have summed her up perfectly ,

for someone who is the favourite , she is a disgrace
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because Vicky didnt understand that everyone should be treated the same and on a level playing field

Lauren seeing her parents does not equal a level playing field

When did Lauren get to see her parents?
    I thought they were just getting letters from home? :confused: