Sam Faiers - Shallow as a puddle

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2770963/I-dont-want-leave-late-Sam-Faiers-plans-children-turning-30-figure-back.html

Sam Faiers had she she wants kids with Joey Essex, which is bad enough, but she wants them before she'd 30 so she can get her figure back. What an excellent reason to decide when the time is right for kids :(

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    For ****ing sake! So what happens to love? Want to have children before get right body size back, that's soooo shallow! And what a most faking couple ever!

And I am sorry if I offend, as I must be only one who think that she and her sister pimp out her sister's baby for more photoshoots, as see many mags in months about the baby and themselves! And now her sister want her baby to featured in TOWIE!
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to laugh in disbelief when I read Joey's comment: 'I'm 24 years old. I'm too young to be a dad.'

What's stopping you from being a father then, Joey? You must be so extremely vain & shallow by not wanting your future sprog (God forbid!!) to steal the limelight away from you, eh right?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say that she's just plain thick, as are the rest of the TOWIE mob!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think there's anything wrong with her wanting to have kids before a certain age. A bit of a strange reason though.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want the 30 seconds I wasted on reading this thread back so I can eat more jellybabies
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a sad society we live in :(
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's her body and life and she had got a very very good figure, I'm glad she's being sensible and wanting to appreciate and keep that figure for as long as she can.

30 is a decent age to have babies, she already has her own business, steady partner and career so in 5 years time if she had a kid, she'd be well prepared for it.

I find nothing wrong with her wanting to look good and she is completely on the ball, a persons body is more flexible and durable and indeed healthier when they are younger so she's correct in her thinking. Just because a woman has a baby doesn't mean she is shallow for not remaining as someone who looks pregnant even when she isn't, hinting that she has body issues for wanting to look a certain way is shallow.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I had to laugh in disbelief when I read Joey's comment: 'I'm 24 years old. I'm too young to be a dad.'

What's stopping you from being a father then, Joey? You must be so extremely vain & shallow by not wanting your future sprog (God forbid!!) to steal the limelight away from you, eh right?

To be completely fair; twonk though he is, for once, he has made a very sensible statement. If he feels too young to have kids at 24 then it's best he puts something on the end of it (apols if you're eating breakfast). Surely it's better to wait if your heart's not in it?
    It's her body and life and she had got a very very good figure, I'm glad she's being sensible and wanting to appreciate and keep that figure for as long as she can.

30 is a decent age to have babies, she already has her own business, steady partner and career so in 5 years time if she had a kid, she'd be well prepared for it.

I find nothing wrong with her wanting to look good and she is completely on the ball, a persons body is more flexible and durable and indeed healthier when they are younger so she's correct in her thinking. Just because a woman has a baby doesn't mean she is shallow for not remaining as someone who looks pregnant even when she isn't, hinting that she has body issues for wanting to look a certain way is shallow.

Well yes. But when planning a baby, (IMVHO), things like the health of the Mother and Baby and the circumstance of the parents are actually a teensy bit more important than if the Mother has a few stretch marks or puts on a stone or two. But I'm probably old fashioned.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »

I cannot stand Joey Essex, But i can't fault him here, I am older than him and do not feel mature enough to be a father

If it happens then yes i will step up and have to mature, But there is no way i would PLAN to have kids now

Can't knock him for that comment in my honest opinion
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always gave felt that Sam faeirs knocks years off her age.

Isn't she near 30 anyway
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well yes. But when planning a baby, (IMVHO), things like the health of the Mother and Baby and the circumstance of the parents are actually a teensy bit more important than if the Mother has a few stretch marks or puts on a stone or two. But I'm probably old fashioned.

That's the point Pru. Ok, nothing wrong in planning and having ideas about when the right time is to have kids but there are a few more important things to consider than whether your stomach will snap back into place quickly enough for bikini shoots.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I always gave felt that Sam faeirs knocks years off her age.

Isn't she near 30 anyway

She's 23.

I agree she looks older, but a fair few Sherlocks searched for her birth records when she was on CBB and found that to be her genuine age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Some people can't win. Joey makes the very correct statement that he isn't exactly ready for kids yet and he's criticized. Sam wants to have kids young enough so that her body bounces back easily and she's criticized. I've seen what some older women go through during and after pregnancy. It can be extremely hard to lose the weight when you're in your 30's and 40's. If she wants kids and decides to have them before 30, even for shallow reasons, so what? She obviously wants kids in the first place. Does it matter if she has them a few years before she's 30?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    And why Sam need a child? She got Joey.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I really wish these TOWIE morons would just disappear. literally, just vanish.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Well yes, there is that :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Indeed. Maybe by the time their child starts school, he/she can teach Joey to read and tell the time :D
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are shallow, she has extensions, fake tan and fake lashes, why expect genuine feelings?
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But where does she say that she will put getting her figure back ahead of health and actual circumstances? It's a pretty nothing article about her plans and Joey's hair.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    That's the point Pru. Ok, nothing wrong in planning and having ideas about when the right time is to have kids but there are a few more important things to consider than whether your stomach will snap back into place quickly enough for bikini shoots.

And this article is exactly that - it even says 'Sam Faiers plans' in the title.

What woman doesn't want to get her figure back after having a baby? Seems a healthy choice to me.
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please stop giving these sub-normal IQ (80 and lower) oxygen thief's the time of day?
    They are contributing nothing to society, their ego's are out of control with no intelligence to back it up.

TV producers please stop championing the Village idiots.

They are not good viewing.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R82n8 wrote: »
    Can we please stop giving these sub-normal IQ (80 and lower) oxygen thief's the time of day?
    They are contributing nothing to society, their ego's are out of control with no intelligence to back it up.

TV producers please stop championing the Village idiots.

They are not good viewing.

We can only hope these people won't even be commanding such publicity by the time they are 30.

Given the mentality of society, however, they will probably have a chat show on prime time TV.

It's the way of the world. Pop out a few babies, hand them over to the hired help and then back on the treadmill.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    But where does she say that she will put getting her figure back ahead of health and actual circumstances? It's a pretty nothing article about her plans and Joey's hair.

And this article is exactly that - it even says 'Sam Faiers plans' in the title.

What woman doesn't want to get her figure back after having a baby? Seems a healthy choice to me.

I was answering another poster who seemed to infer that the most important thing was her figure.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 23.

I agree she looks older, but a fair few Sherlocks searched for her birth records when she was on CBB and found that to be her genuine age.

23 with an IQ of a toddler barely speaking. 😃
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    24 posts and not one single person has expressed disbelief/shock/horror that she could be seriously contemplating marrying Joey 'can't tell the time' Essex?

Strewth. :o

However, if she's set on it, maybe she should tell him the time is right, and he wouldn't be able to argue with her.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    24 posts and not one single person has expressed disbelief/shock/horror that she could be seriously contemplating marrying Joey 'can't tell the time' Essex?

Strewth. :o

However, if she's set on it, maybe she should tell him the time is right, and he wouldn't be able to argue with her.

He was lying about not being able to tell the time.....on an analogue watch. I found a photo that dates back to before he was on this show and he had an analogue watch on. He said that he could tell the time on a digital watch when he was on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!