New Regions on Unblock US

2»

Comments

• frankiepigeonfrankiepigeon Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I'd recommend the NuFlix app on iOS - there's a one off cost but it captures everything so is pretty much unbeatable and so worth every penny
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    I use an app called "Netflix Global Search" on my Android phone and it also does the job really well at searching all the regions.
  • ozsatozsat Posts: 5,744
    Forum Member
    That is the one I use - and it covers all the region unblockus covers
    I'd recommend the NuFlix app on iOS - there's a one off cost but it captures everything so is pretty much unbeatable and so worth every penny
  • gav425gav425 Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Kargo wrote: »
    I use an app called "Netflix Global Search" on my Android phone and it also does the job really well at searching all the regions.

Thanks for this, it really is a very good app :) I bought it using "money" I'd gained from the Google survey app :)
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An I right in thinking this isn't illegal but is against Netflix T&Cs?
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    DarthFader wrote: »
    An I right in thinking this isn't illegal but is against Netflix T&Cs?

Netflix allows you to login to Netflix while 'traveling' through other countries using your existing account. You will get whatever content is available in that particular country ;) .
    Netflix Service
    C. You may view a movie or TV show through the Netflix service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such movie or TV show. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. Netflix will use technologies to verify your geographic location.