Options

Ashleigh and Pudsey

ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What did everyone think of their routine? I know the dog can walk and has been trained well by Ashleigh but I just don't find it entertaining at all. It just seems to be the same routine to different music and its just dull:yawn:

Comments

• Options
    longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as Ashleigh is fast nearing her 20's I am so less uncomfortable about seeing her in a tight catsuit. Sadly that is my full, frank and honest opinion. Other than that she jumps around on stage with a doggy.. Nice.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Were they better than when they were on BGT as a contestant?

I noticed one or two moments where it went wrong in the routine, but overall it was very impressive, especially considering that it went on for a fair while with so many complex sections to it.
  • Options
    Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    She's going to be gutted when that dog dies!! She'll have to get a job
  • Options
    LayzeegoatLayzeegoat Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a really good routine - their best yet (and I wanted Jonathan and Charlotte to win last year).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gregg_LUFC wrote: »

Dog trainer for films, for the police, for anyone who needs a dog trainer who can get a dog to do things that the average person couldn't?
    I'd hire her if I needed a dog trainer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Layzeegoat wrote: »
    I thought it was a really good routine - their best yet (and I wanted Jonathan and Charlotte to win last year).

That's what I thought, from what I can remember this routine seemed much longer and a lot more complex than I can recall from before.
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley has matured wonderfully.

Wonder if she's made enough money to not work.
  • Options
    wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    A couple of things went wrong but it was a very long routine and I admire Ashleigh's dedication and she seems such a sweet girl as well
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley in that catsuit COR ! didn't notice the dog :p
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,232
    Forum Member
    longpiggy wrote: »
    Seeing as Ashleigh is fast nearing her 20's I am so less uncomfortable about seeing her in a tight catsuit. Sadly that is my full, frank and honest opinion. Other than that she jumps around on stage with a doggy.. Nice.

Isn't she like 17?
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,232
    Forum Member
    Were they better than when they were on BGT as a contestant?

I noticed one or two moments where it went wrong in the routine, but overall it was very impressive, especially considering that it went on for a fair while with so many complex sections to it.

In all fairness, it was very much the same. That said they did deserve to win though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Isn't she like 17?

about 15 isn't she? she was 14 on the show iirc and that was a year ago.... I did notice that she's lost her teen pudge though, she looked lovely.

I love pudsey, and knowing how hard it is to train a dog have the greatest of respect and admiration for what she's achieved!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    She's 18. Born on the 6th Feb 1995. So it's fine to letch. :D
  • Options
    DianeDiane Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im sure shes made enough money.in the past year to not have to worry about a job for a long time.
  • Options
    egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the routine and her ass were great :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am sure she be upset, but with her family, they have trained dogs, and have been a main feature of Cruft's for years.

And sorry when was spending hours and hours training a dog, not a job! try telling that to the hundreds of dedicated people who train Dogs for the blind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Isn't she like 17?

She just turned 18, so the 'cor' reply was only just ok! But sad that what some see in this act!
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    I've never been a fan of performing dogs, I much prefer to see dogs behave like dogs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Layzeegoat wrote: »
    I enjoyed it. Gorgeous Pudsey has learned some new tricks.
    I also would have liked Jonathan and Charlotte to be the winners last year but happily they have done really well since.
  • Options
    lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    longpiggy wrote: »

hmmm funny i dont feel uncomfortable about seeing her in a tight catsuit.....in fact she has a great body lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »
    I am sure she be upset, but with her family, they have trained dogs, and have been a main feature of Cruft's for years.

And sorry when was spending hours and hours training a dog, not a job! try telling that to the hundreds of dedicated people who train Dogs for the blind.

She's not training a guide dog though!! I'm fully aware training dogs is a job for some people. I'm in the armed forces so I see dogs in the workplace every day.

However, training a dog to follow her around on 2 legs whilst the mission impossible song is playing is not a job!! It's a hobby
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not training a guide dog though!! I'm fully aware training dogs is a job for some people. I'm in the armed forces so I see dogs in the workplace every day.

However, training a dog to follow her around on 2 legs whilst the mission impossible song is playing is not a job!! It's a hobby

I am a graphic designer and photographer in magazines and love it, and guess what, over the past 30 years I have been told a few times that it is not a real Job!.

So what is, she earning money from her so-called hobby and as much as I admire our forces, have you a right to put her down and say she or anyone else is not doing a real job!
  • Options
    stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jioscar wrote: »
    Ashley in that catsuit COR ! didn't notice the dog :p

What dog?....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »
    I am a graphic designer and photographer in magazines and love it, and guess what, over the past 30 years I have been told a few times that it is not a real Job!.

So what is, she earning money from her so-called hobby and as much as I admire our forces, have you a right to put her down and say she or anyone else is not doing a real job!

I'd say graphic design is a job.

I have every right to put her down. She doesn't have a real job
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at her wikipedia page. Pudsey: My autobidography £100,000 publishing deal. That is a lot of money.

In December 2012, Ashleigh and Pudsey performed at the New Victoria Theatre, Woking in Dick Whittington alongside Stephen Mulhern, the deal is believed to be worth £150,000.

Says 1 million net worth on the same page. How did she get that much money?