Are English Women Are Easy?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
Forum Member
I have a few Irish mates that come to England every few months. Everytime they're here all they literally have to say is "What's the story?" and the girls' panties drop. And these girls would be gorgeous supermodels. Definitely 10/10's. It's crazy stuff - I've never seen the like...

What is wrong with our girls? Do British men in general find Irish women sexy?

Edit: Can a mod edit the heading.

Comments

• Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear.
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    0/10 - must troll harder next time.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What now?? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member

What now?? :confused:

The heading didn't delete before posting. My apologies.
  • highking1014highking1014 Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    English lassies like the free staters (southern Irish) but they have a fear of us Ulstermen with our scary accents.
    I would agree though, English women are easier but compared to American girls they are not.
    Forum Member
    English lassies like the free staters (southern Irish) but they have a fear of us Ulstermen with our scary accents.
    I would agree though, English women are easier but compared to American girls they are not.

You find American women more promiscuous?
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Perhaps the question should be

Are Irish men easy??? or liars?? ;)
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,980
    Forum Member
    Lolzies_15 wrote: »
    I have a few Irish mates that come to England every few months. Everytime they're here all they literally have to say is "What's the story?" and the girls' panties drop. And these girls would be gorgeous supermodels. Definitely 10/10's. It's crazy stuff - I've never seen the like...

Can a mod edit the heading. And the post. And the permission for the OP to post.
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Perhaps the question should be

Are Irish men easy??? or liars?? ;)

What do you mean?

Surely no woman would be gullible enough to believe everything a guy she met one night said regardless of wherever they were from? Then again, I'm not a woman.
  • Mark1974Mark1974 Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This week's second most pointless thread.

Rufusrain's plastic bag thread is only slightly more pointless.

Oh dear, what is happening to this forum??!!
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the mods should leave the heading alone. Is funnier. :D
    Forum Member
    Can a mod edit the heading. And the post. And the permission for the OP to post.

I think that's a bit harsh. We're only having a discussion here about different cultures. Nothing insulting has been said at all.
  • Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh great, a sexist thread which generalizes about English girls.:(

Maybe it's not the fact that they are 'easy' but that they are less sexually repressed, by a domineering, catholic church etc:D
    Forum Member

Maybe it's not the fact that they are 'easy' but that they are less sexually repressed, by a domineering, catholic church etc:D

This is not a sexist thread. Far from it. It's about different countries and the way they view sex differently. Your opinion on the church is an interesting one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You find American women more promiscuous?

yes american women are god like creatures
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that is not completely true, northern ireland is a fine example, both catholics and prods are as dirty as eachother, sometimes the strict protestants would be less into adult behaviour
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, we are all complete sluts. Cant help ourselves.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe your Greek God-like appearance entrancing them?

how I long for the return of the sarcasm smiley.^_^
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, is the OP a PBU who has just opened a new account to continue his/her trolling?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a sexist thread. Far from it. It's about different countries and the way they view sex differently. Your opinion on the church is an interesting one.

But not invalid:D

Yes it is sexist as hell to suggest that girls are 'easy' just because they have the same libido as men. As though it's something they shouldn't really have at all. Weird really, how old is the OP? 17?
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    What do you mean?

Surely no woman would be gullible enough to believe everything a guy she met one night said regardless of wherever they were from? Then again, I'm not a woman.

Surely no man would say something then jump into bed with a stranger? you see it works both ways.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are all your Irish mates from Dublin?

Seriously they are the only people I know that start every sentence with "What's the story?". :D:D
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,980
    Forum Member
    I think that's a bit harsh. We're only having a discussion here about different cultures. Nothing insulting has been said at all.

So why aren't you asking if the Irish men are easy to just jump into bed with women?
  • alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean?

If a woman is "easy" when she has sex because of the man's accent, then the man is just as "easy" for having sex with someone because she likes his accent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that is not completely true, northern ireland is a fine example, both catholics and prods are as dirty as eachother, sometimes the strict protestants would be less into adult behaviour

Well there you are then, you see how generalizing works?:D