Doctors

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    Doctors doesn't get nominated for many awards, apart from the odd "sexiest" actor/actress categories.

Sarah Manners (aka Bex from Casualty) was the original receptionist. Jo, I think her name was. She was head-hunted by the producers on Casualty and then left Doctors to go there.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ela Kay? Was that the girl who played the receptionist Carolina? The one with the little daughter whose existence she hid? I dont think doctors is as good without Mac,Helen,Marc and Sarah
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    I miss Mac and I also miss Elizabeth - she was a great character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've stopped watching it now as I don't really care about any of the characters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    I miss Mac and I also miss Elizabeth - she was a great character.

I miss Elizabeth too. Jay Griffiths is a great character; it's a pity she only stuck around for one series.
  • Coz21Coz21 Posts: 1,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it Nick's girlfriend that is ending the poison pen letters? What was she doing with those newspaper cuttings?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coz21 wrote:
    Is it Nick's girlfriend that is ending the poison pen letters? What was she doing with those newspaper cuttings?

DS have updated their Doctors spoilers it cover most of it in there if you want to look.
  • Coz21Coz21 Posts: 1,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, just been to read them :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Sorry for being thick but what is DS. I want to have a look at the spoilers but I have been to the BBC website and it tells you nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    DS= Digital Spy. Have a look in the soaps section at the left hand side of this page and then click on the Doctors link.