The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    We had an amazingly brilliant time on the 4th of May…. callie and I had met up in London …like a blind date…..on our way to a Pasha sandwich at Tunbridge… Afternoon was spent ‘wording’ the card for Pasha…( need to give credit where due…so that nobody can accuse Pashulty of leading callie astray…lol….the ’lovely butt’ mention was callie’s idea… I did not dissuade her and did the writing…lol..)…. the gifts and the rest of the cards were sorted pretty quickly…

Callie had brought two large cakes for K & P…. we weren’t sure whether we would be able to give them earlier to them… was thinking of sneaking into the theatre as delivery girls…albeit very well dressed ‘on a night out’ mode delivery girls…. But in the end had to leave it at the reception about an hour and a half before the show…ah well… an opportunity lost…. Or was it created!!!??...I wonder…. Since Susie had mentioned the Pashamobile, I have been a bit obsessed with it… we think we did see it at the back.. But no pap style patootie shot of the chosen one for us unfortunately…

Came back just before the show started and bought our calendars…this new one is for the bedroom.. with Pasha signature in May… Taurean girls rock… ;)

Saw Klaus before we went in…. He was with rest of Katya’s friends I think…Good looking man…but not a patch on our Pash…lol…

The show was amazing…. I absolutely loved the rumba again….breathtakingly achy but sensual….Again the Tango, the VW and the Grease medley …. ooo…laaaa…The cha cha trousers….a vision to behold….tight at the back and the front….eek…eek…was feeling very ready to jump the man….mesmerised by the front …ooo…. Think I had a weird dream about it last night….ooo…

I liked the performance from the dance school the last time…But this group was even better… 

I remembered most of the jokes from before…but they still managed to pull them off… ah…the thought of Pash in a mankini….him trying to get into one…oooo…laaaaa…. I think I could really really brave having to see Mike in one… eek…eek.. just if it meant I could get a glimpse of Pash in it…mmm….:o

Pasha kissing Katya’s arm and moving onto his own hands during the foxtrot…although comedic…very sensual as well…ooo..laaa…

The Q & A was funny as well….although quite a few recycled questions …P&K tried to make the answers different and interesting…Cant remember the order of the questions but they were asked again when they started dancing..Katya said at age 12, 8 years ago…lots of laughter…Pasha then went he started dancing at age 8, 11 years ago….more banter…So glad they answered this humourously…I think this is probably the most asked question and they must be bored to death of it…But Pash and Katya have given up answering them seriously and made the answers funny…Most difficult dance… for Katya… her wedding dance…pressure…expectations…dancing while drunk…lol… then she said foxtrot… For Pash it was the hip hop… he tried to show a few moves…ooo..my…goofy hot Pash….swoon… Katya was making fun of the way he said hip hop and the audience then kept laughing every time Katya made him say hip hop…Bless him… Pash needed a Pashulty cuddle…lol…Dance idol… for both Baryshnikov and Nureyev… Pash mentioned that although they were mostly ballet dancers he admired because how they commanded the attention with the sweep of the hands…With that he attempted to do the same as he said sweeping his hands….ooo….laaaa….major sighs from the female audience when Katya chipped in with something like ‘stop doing your David Copperfield impression’ or something to that effect to which Pash responded ‘But I haven’t made the audience disappear’ ….lol… He is so funny…Love him….Cant remember what one of the ladies asked…remember her saying how she couldn’t believe she was speaking to Pasha…and she was wearing a strictly top made by her friend…Pasha said he loved it and she asked whether he wanted one…at this point Mike cut in about them having a private conversation or something to that effect…lol….Last question a gentleman asked how Pasha kept fit… He kept this answer to form and I knew even before he answered what it would be…lol… He mentioned having the best job in the world to keep fit and that’s the job of ‘lifting women’…ooo….laaaa….swoon time again….oooo…. Didn’t feel like wanted to ask any question this time…almost ruined the last time by worrying about it and then not being able to ask any question….

I had missed out on a shirtless Paso the last time as he had a black shirt on which was quite a vision as well…mmm…. But I got my wish for a shirtless Pasha Doble this time…eek …eek…oooo…laaaa…That was scorching…. Suddenly realised something… He has an amazing back ie torso… and his shoulders and arms…OMG…OMG…. The shoulder blades during the Paso… and you would think a lion rearing ready for the kill…. swoon…puddle….in.love.with.pasha.again… :o

The audience dance demo was fun….again at the end goofy Pasha showing some funny moves but still looking swoonworthy… HOW CAN THIS MAN GET MORE GORGEOUS EVERYDAY!!!!!????...I don’t know…

The Paso competition was so sweet this time… I don’t think any can top this one off…

During the couple/participant selection…Klaus’s friends kept creating some noise and kept pointing towards Klaus (they were sitting up in the circle) to which Mike said something to the effect of…’volunteers only..not nominations’….lol….So the first volunteers were a couple, the second was a young girl(she had brought a banner for Katya and it was also her birthday….bless her) who was helped out by a random male audience member. The third couple was 6 year old Rose and her dad… They had come all the way from France for the show as she was a huge Pasha fan…(Good taste from a very early age..;))…Bless her… She would not allow Katya to tie her cape for her as she wanted Pasha to do that....Katya quipped…’That doesn’t bode well for my marriage’….lol…. Pasha tying her cape…’There you go sweetie’….major awww moment and ovary melting time… This guy looks such a natural with children….oooo…laaa….moves majestically like a lion and good with children…what else can a girl ask for??...eek…eek…major major puddle…

The couple was good…I am sure the lady has danced before… Rose was taken through her role as the bull by Katya…so sweet….. After a close contest between the two…Rose won and got a hug and kiss from Pasha (and Katya….not that I think Rose was much interested in her….lol..) along with the calendar and programme… All the girls helped down the stage by Pash…swoon…swoon…
    The show ended with the fabulous Grease medley and I sort of felt sad as that meant it was almost over…. But the thought of meeting Pash….eek…eek… callie and myself were behaving like two star struck teens instead of the two highly professional women ( so they say…lol..) we were…lol…

Waiting in the queue spied Ryan and Lindsey outside in the foyer… gave them some chocolates and a card and got a pic… unfortunately this girl does nothing for me although a beautiful dancer… I am warming to Ryan on the other hand… lol… But they are not a patch on K&P… lol…
    There were a couple of people behind us but one of them went in front as we left to get some pics with Ryan and Lindsey… Came back to the queue and waiting for Pasha time…eek…eek…It was so much less stressful this time as callie and I had each other and lovely Rose and dad were in front of us… Did nip down to the front to get some Pasha pics…unfortunately didn’t get many pics and quality not great either… while there heard Pasha and Katya advising some young dancers on maintenance of posture… how sweet….

Anyway Rose’s turn came and she got Pasha to sign quite a few of the pages on her calendar… aww… then they took a couple of pics… one of them all three of them and the other one with Pasha only….That is Lady A’s pic of the Day 244…Such a sweet moment….awww…..ovaries in grave danger….:o

While waiting for our turn caught Pash’s eyes…ooo…. Difficult to look away….ooo…laaaa… with great difficulty with a weak smile…Didn’t want to be caught staring….although would have been happy to continue through the rest of the night…oooo…

Katya recognised me from the last time… and callie mentioned her last visit…Katya’s eyes lit up when I asked whether they had received our cakes…We did mention in the accompanying card that we would see them afterwards… Katya showed us the pic she had taken of the card we had got them…happybunny.com… Pasha had commented on how well made it was… (Huge thanks to callie’s wonderful friend who lovingly made this for us…a true star…)… I then handed over the gifts we got for Pash only and asked him to open them….he went like…’hmm…that must be interesting ‘ pulling surprised goofy faces…I guess Katya at this point realised that she might now have become surpluss lol… and asked us to give her the calendars to sign… The card he opened first… I was by his side at that time…(yup opportunist Pashulty….would have happily stayed stuck there forever…lol… )… The first part of the card was all ok but the P.S. mentioned his lovely butt…watching his face was so much fun…the first bit he was reading quite intently then went to the P.S….’what’ and then gave me that sideways glance I have seen him give so many times on tele…slightly shy, slightly unsure smile…’the P.S..Really?’…lol…bless him…callie chimed in..’Has nobody ever told you this before?’..Pasha had recovered and straight faced ‘Never’….lol…such a a sweetheart….but yup Pashulty (and callie) ….you girls have made a right cake of yourselves… Katya then got a pic of the three of us …a Pasha sandwich with him in the middle holding onto the card… (Pasha hug #1)

I think by that time the guy behind us realised that we would be there a while so quickly got K&P to sign their programme….Katya excused herself at that point saying…’Sorry but is it ok if I leave you ladies with Pash?’…. I am like…IS IT OK??....REALLY….???....oooo yeah…don’t mind at all…callie did say some niceties…I was already gone…ooo….. However did get a kiss and hug from Katya and she thanked us saying how the cakes and chocolates kept them going on tour…Bless her….so sweet of her…  Then she left and we had Pash to our own….oooo…laaa….major swoon time…

While he was unwrapping the first gift I mentioned a mad Scottish lady who had given him a letter and a list…. And my gift was referenced to it… Don’t know whether he got it or not… he looked slightly bemused but said it looked too nice to eat….awww…But was happy to have this taken...:) ... (This one is for you Shona... :))

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12143433@N08/8721742116/in/photostream

Callie kindly got my solo Pasha pic for me….ooo…laaaa…. he certainly knows how to hold a woman.…ooo…laaaa…(Pasha hug #2)..Did my hand wander??...Dont think so…lol…

Then Pasha’s favourite Green and Black’s box chocolates….where we discussed his favourite ones….I confessed I have never had them…need to try them one day….

It was almost goodbye time and I got my proper hug (Pasha hug #3)and a kiss …ooo….laaaa….. My poor left cheek…I think it might have to go without a Pasha kiss…deprived again as I got my kiss on the right cheek again….it is very happy and always bragging about it to the left…maybe next time should get one on each and left wouldn’t feel so left out…lol….Pasha feels so soft and nice and warm and has that freshly showered smell of his which I have come to love so much…oooo….Did not want to move out…ooo…. Callie also got a hug and a kiss … (now fully Pashafied)

At this point I realised I hadn’t had my calendar signed….while Pasha was doing that callie was putting back all the gifts into a bag and I was gawping at him…(lol…so whats new??)… As we were leaving Pasha got slightly worried (I would like to think) ‘Where’s the card?’ …callie reassured him that it was inside the bag…lol…. Thank yous and goodbyes…. And we headed towards the doors only to be informed by a usher… you will have to leave by the side door as the main door has been closed… On our own with Pasha…then leaving by the side door!!!!.... ooo…yeah…. Things can happen.. ;) …lol…

So two grinning idiots then spent the next couple of hours walking in circles in the town centre in Tunbridge Wells…attracting some very drunken attention while having chips sat on a bench on the high street…Nope…we are not from here…no you have no idea what a day we have had and no we don’t think we want to share it with you…Finally we did manage to find our way back to the hotel .…

Safe to say Pasha was most likely unharmed by this experience…lol.... But I have not come out of it without any damage… I am more in a puddle as never before ( callie I think as well)..and yes that is possible!!!!…PASHA IS GORGEOUS…!!!!!!:o:o
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Abs1986 wrote: »
    Just adding my thoughts after fridgesoups review from last night in yeovil my photo is the one taken from twitter by pashulty late last night (ab1986ai) I had a great time think it was just as good as last years I agree with fridgesoup Lyndsey and Ryan were very lackluster don't think she smiled once! Although i loved their dance to memphis (no idea what movie that was from) Not very good questions don't think anyone really knew what to ask which haven't been asked loads of times before, katya was asked if she would be back on strictly this year, by the sounds of it she wont, she said we all cant be anton du beke. Thought K & P looked tired which is to be expected although they gave it everything especially pash he just makes you smile when he dances. Got the frount of the queue to wait for them after, they looked again a bit tired and fed up, think they had been rushed out by the sound of the ushers in the foyer, due to the build up of the crowd, pasha was trying to get a new pen out to sign my calendar & programme whilst katya told us what to do when we had a photo she's defiantly the bossy one :) they were lovely though & asked us what dance we enjoyed the most. I loved the night & just hope pash is back on strictly this year don't want this to be my last pasha fix of the year.

Hi Abs and thanks for posting your thoughts on the tour with us.:) Glad you enjoyed the show.
    BIB I sooo hope Pasha is too (absolutely the main reason I watch.:o)
    Forum Member
    Sorry its a bit of an epic... but couldnt help myself.... :o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Pashulty for your wonderful keyboard skills :)

We were so fortunate that Katya and in particular gorgeous, sweet, sexy Pash gave up a little of their precious time for us at the end of the show....we are the luckiest 'gutter girls' in the world :)
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Thank you Pashulty for your wonderful keyboard skills :)

We were so fortunate that Katya and in particular gorgeous, sweet, sexy Pash gave up a little of their precious time for us at the end of the show....we are the luckiest 'gutter girls' in the world :)

lol... keyboard skills put to good use... ;)

BIB.... WORD.... :o:o:o
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Pashulty and Callie - Wow, what an amazing account!

Going to read it thoroughly tomorrow morning. How did you remember so much detail?? Shorthand notes??

Well I think you both deserve a PhD!! :D:):D

Thanks for all the pleasure you have given us - sharing your thoughts and experiences. :)
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    We had an amazingly brilliant time on the 4th of May…. callie and I had met up in London …like a blind date…..on our way to a Pasha sandwich at Tunbridge… Afternoon was spent ‘wording’ the card for Pasha…( need to give credit where due…so that nobody can accuse Pashulty of leading callie astray…lol….the ’lovely butt’ mention was callie’s idea… I did not dissuade her and did the writing…lol..)…. the gifts and the rest of the cards were sorted pretty quickly… 
    Callie had brought two large cakes for K & P…. we weren’t sure whether we would be able to give them earlier to them… was thinking of sneaking into the theatre as delivery girls…albeit very well dressed ‘on a night out’ mode delivery girls…. But in the end had to leave it at the reception about an hour and a half before the show…ah well… an opportunity lost…. Or was it created!!!??...I wonder…. Since Susie had mentioned the Pashamobile, I have been a bit obsessed with it… we think we did see it at the back.. But no pap style patootie shot of the chosen one for us unfortunately…
    Came back just before the show started and bought our calendars…this new one is for the bedroom.. with Pasha signature in May… Taurean girls rock…
    Saw Klaus before we went in…. He was with rest of Katya’s friends I think…Good looking man…but not a patch on our Pash…lol…
    The show was amazing…. I absolutely loved the rumba again….breathtakingly achy but sensual….Again the Tango, the VW and the Grease medley …. ooo…laaaa…The cha cha trousers….a vision to behold….tight at the back and the front….eek……was feeling very ready to jump the man….mesmerised by the front …ooo…. Think I had a weird dream about it last night….ooo…
    I liked the performance from the dance school the last time…But this group was even better… 
    I remembered most of the jokes from before…but they still managed to pull them off… ah…the thought of Pash in a mankini….him trying to get into one…oooo…laaaaa…. I think I could really really brave having to see Mike in one… eek…eek.. just if it meant I could get a glimpse of Pash in it…mmm….
    Pasha kissing Katya’s arm and moving onto his own hands during the foxtrot…although comedic…very sensual as well…ooo..laaa…
    The Q & A was funny as well….although quite a few recycled questions …P&K tried to make the answers different and interesting…Cant remember the order of the questions but they were asked again when they started dancing..Katya said at age 12, 8 years ago…lots of laughter…Pasha then went he started dancing at age 8, 11 years ago….more banter…So glad they answered this humourously…I think this is probably the most asked question and they must be bored to death of it…But Pash and Katya have given up answering them seriously and made the answers funny…Most difficult dance… for Katya… her wedding dance…pressure…expectations…dancing while drunk…lol… then she said foxtrot… For Pash it was the hip hop… he tried to show a few moves…ooo..my…goofy hot Pash….swoon… Katya was making fun of the way he said hip hop and the audience then kept laughing every time Katya made him say hip hop…Bless him… Pash needed a Pashulty cuddle…lol…Dance idol… for both Baryshnikov and Nureyev… Pash mentioned that although they were mostly ballet dancers he admired because how they commanded the attention with the sweep of the hands…With that he attempted to do the same as he said sweeping his hands….ooo….laaaa….major sighs from the female audience when Katya chipped in with something like ‘stop doing your David Copperfield impression’ or something to that effect to which Pash responded ‘But I haven’t made the audience disappear’ ….lol… He is so funny…Love him….Cant remember what one of the ladies asked…remember her saying how she couldn’t believe she was speaking to Pasha…and she was wearing a strictly top made by her friend…Pasha said he loved it and she asked whether he wanted one…at this point Mike cut in about them having a private conversation or something to that effect…lol….Last question a gentleman asked how Pasha kept fit… He kept this answer to form and I knew even before he answered what it would be…lol… He mentioned having the best job in the world to keep fit and that’s the job of ‘lifting women’…ooo….laaaa….swoon time again….oooo…. Didn’t feel like wanted to ask any question this time…almost ruined the last time by worrying about it and then not being able to ask any question….
    I had missed out on a shirtless Paso the last time as he had a black shirt on which was quite a vision as well…mmm…. But I got my wish for a shirtless Pasha Doble this time…eek …eek…oooo…laaaa…That was scorching…. Suddenly realised something… He has an amazing back ie torso… and his shoulders and arms…OMG…OMG…. The shoulder blades during the Paso… and you would think a lion rearing ready for the kill…. swoon…puddle….in.love.with.pasha.again…
    The audience dance demo was fun….again at the end goofy Pasha showing some funny moves but still looking swoonworthy… HOW CAN THIS MAN GET MORE GORGEOUS EVERYDAY!!!!!????...I don’t know…
    The Paso competition was so sweet this time… I don’t think any can top this one off…
    During the couple/participant selection…Klaus’s friends kept creating some noise and kept pointing towards Klaus (they were sitting up in the circle) to which Mike said something to the effect of…’volunteers only..not nominations’….lol….So the first volunteers were a couple, the second was a young girl(she had brought a banner for Katya and it was also her birthday….bless her) who was helped out by a random male audience member. The third couple was 6 year old Rose and her dad… They had come all the way from France for the show as she was a huge Pasha fan…(Good taste from a very early age..;))…Bless her… She would not allow Katya to tie her cape for her as she wanted Pasha to do that....Katya quipped…’That doesn’t bode well for my marriage’….lol…. Pasha tying her cape…’There you go sweetie’….major awww moment and ovary melting time… This guy looks such a natural with children….oooo…laaa….moves majestically like a lion and good with children…what else can a girl ask for??...eek…major major puddle…
    The couple was good…I am sure the lady has danced before… Rose was taken through her role as the bull by Katya…so sweet….. After a close contest between the two…Rose won and got a hug and kiss from Pasha (and Katya….not that I think Rose was much interested in her….lol..) along with the calendar and programme… All the girls helped down the stage by Pash…swoon…swoon…
    The show ended with the fabulous Grease medley and I sort of felt sad as that meant it was almost over…. But the thought of meeting Pash….eek…eek… callie and myself were behaving like two star struck teens instead of the two highly professional women ( so they say…lol..) we were…lol…
    Waiting in the queue spied Ryan and Lindsey outside in the foyer… gave them some chocolates and a card and got a pic… unfortunately this girl does nothing for me although a beautiful dancer… I am warming to Ryan on the other hand… lol… But they are not a patch on K&P… lol…
    There were a couple of people behind us but one of them went in front as we left to get some pics with Ryan and Lindsey… Came back to the queue and waiting for Pasha time…eek…eek…It was so much less stressful this time as callie and I had each other and lovely Rose and dad were in front of us… Did nip down to the front to get some Pasha pics…unfortunately didn’t get many pics and quality not great either… while there heard Pasha and Katya advising some young dancers on maintenance of posture… how sweet….
    Anyway Rose’s turn came and she got Pasha to sign quite a few of the pages on her calendar… aww… then they took a couple of pics… one of them all three of them and the other one with Pasha only….That is Lady A’s pic of the Day 244…Such a sweet moment….awww…..ovaries in grave danger….
    While waiting for our turn caught Pash’s eyes…ooo…. Difficult to look away….ooo…laaaa… with great difficulty with a weak smile…Didn’t want to be caught staring….although would have been happy to continue through the rest of the night…oooo…
    Katya recognised me from the last time… and callie mentioned her last visit…Katya’s eyes lit up when I asked whether they had received our cakes…We did mention in the accompanying card that we would see them afterwards… Katya showed us the pic she had taken of the card we had got them…happybunny.com… Pasha had commented on how well made it was… (Huge thanks to callie’s wonderful friend who lovingly made this for us…a true star…)… I then handed over the gifts we got for Pash only and asked him to open them….he went like…’hmm…that must be interesting ‘ pulling surprised goofy faces…I guess Katya at this point realised that she might now have become surpluss lol… and asked us to give her the calendars to sign… The card he opened first… I was by his side at that time…(yup opportunist Pashulty….would have happily stayed stuck there forever…lol… )… The first part of the card was all ok but the P.S. mentioned his lovely butt…watching his face was so much fun…the first bit he was reading quite intently then went to the P.S….’what’ and then gave me that sideways glance I have seen him give so many times on tele…slightly shy, slightly unsure smile…’the P.S..Really?’…lol…bless him…callie chimed in..’Has nobody ever told you this before?’..Pasha had recovered and straight faced ‘Never’….lol…such a a sweetheart….but yup Pashulty (and callie) ….you girls have made a right cake of yourselves… Katya then got a pic of the three of us …a Pasha sandwich with him in the middle holding onto the card… (Pasha hug #1)
    I think by that time the guy behind us realised that we would be there a while so quickly got K&P to sign their programme….Katya excused herself at that point saying…’Sorry but is it ok if I leave you ladies with Pash?’…. I am like…IS IT OK??....REALLY….???....oooo yeah…don’t mind at all…callie did say some niceties…I was already gone…ooo….. However did get a kiss and hug from Katya and she thanked us saying how the cakes and chocolates kept them going on tour…Bless her….so sweet of her…  Then she left and we had Pash to our own….oooo…laaa….major swoon time…
    While he was unwrapping the first gift I mentioned a mad Scottish lady who had given him a letter and a list…. And my gift was referenced to it… Don’t know whether he got it or not… he looked slightly bemused but said it looked too nice to eat….awww…But was happy to have this taken...:) ... (This one for you Shona... :))
    Callie kindly got my solo Pasha pic for me….ooo…laaaa…. he certainly knows how to hold a woman.…ooo…laaaa…(Pasha hug #2)..Did my hand wander??...Dont think so…lol…
    Then Pasha’s favourite Green and Black’s box chocolates….where we discussed his favourite ones….I confessed I have never had them…need to try them one day….
    It was almost goodbye time and I got my proper hug (Pasha hug #3)and a kiss …ooo….laaaa….. My poor left cheek…I think it might have to go without a Pasha kiss…deprived again as I got my kiss on the right cheek again….it is very happy and always bragging about it to the left…maybe next time should get one on each and left wouldn’t feel so left out…lol….Pasha feels so soft and nice and warm and has that freshly showered smell of his which I have come to love so much…oooo….Did not want to move out…ooo…. Callie also got a hug and a kiss … (now fully Pashafied)
    At this point I realised I hadn’t had my calendar signed….while Pasha was doing that callie was putting back all the gifts into a bag and I was gawping at him…(lol…so whats new??)… As we were leaving Pasha got slightly worried (I would like to think) ‘Where’s the card?’ …callie reassured him that it was inside the bag…lol…. Thank yous and goodbyes…. And we headed towards the doors only to be informed by a usher… you will have to leave by the side door as the main door has been closed… On our own with Pasha…then leaving by the side door!!!!.... ooo…yeah…. Things can happen.. …lol…
    So two grinning idiots then spent the next couple of hours walking in circles in the town centre in Tunbridge Wells…attracting some very drunken attention while having chips sat on a bench on the high street…Nope…we are not from here…no you have no idea what a day we have had and no we don’t think we want to share it with you…Finally we did manage to find our way back to the hotel .…
    Safe to say Pasha was most likely unharmed by this experience… But I have not come out of it without any damage… I am more in a puddle as never before ( callie I think as well)..and yes that is possible!!!!…PASHA IS GORGEOUS…!!!!!!

Wow!! What a report Pashulty and Callie.:D Thanks for sharing your amazing time at the show.
    Lovely pic, but inscription of the choc.:eek::p Thanks ladies!
    BIB can't think who you mean here.:rolleyes:
    At least I didn't gas as long to Pasha that we had to leave by the side door. Tut, tut, the things some people will do to spend as long as possible with the Kovalev.;)
    As for all these kisses and hugs, am not jealous (much.)
    Lovin' the P.S. part. Oh Callie, wish I'd heard you say that to Pasha "has nobody ....... before?" :D Now he knows we appreciate that fine ass of his!!
    Thanks for the info. on Lady A's pic of the day, will take a look next. Bless Rose (such good taste at such a young age.)
    Would have been funny if Klaus had actually volunteered for the Paso participation.:p
    Knew you would appreciate the shirtless Paso.
    Sooo pleased you ladies had such a fantastic time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    one of the ladies im friends with on twitter went to see P&K tonight and her mission was to find out Pasha' smell and she did
    caroline‏@carochuck45m
    @HanSparkle86 haha! He said ' I smell nice naturally!! ' but Katya said its cologne by Comme de Garçons #PashaGoodness
    Forum Member
    one of the ladies im friends with on twitter went to see P&K tonight and her mission was to find out Pasha' smell and she did
    caroline‏@carochuck45m
    @HanSparkle86 haha! He said ' I smell nice naturally!! ' but Katya said its cologne by Comme de Garçons #PashaGoodness

Well done to your friend PL and please thank her!!:D Glad she accepted your mission, thank you!
    Now we'll all be going to our local chemists and seeing if they stock this cologne.:o:p
    Forum Member
    caroline‏@carochuck45m

Thanks Pumpkin and thanks to your friend....always get distracted... :o:o
    Need to hunt it down now... :D:D
    Mystery finally solved... :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    music girl wrote: »

Going to read it thoroughly tomorrow morning. How did you remember so much detail?? Shorthand notes??

Well I think you both deserve a PhD!!

Thanks for all the pleasure you have given us - sharing your thoughts and experiences. :)

It was our pleasure music girl :D. As for the BIB you are not far off the mark here ;)
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Wow!! What a report Pashulty and Callie.:D Thanks for sharing your amazing time at the show.
    Lovely pic, but inscription of the choc. Thanks ladies!
    At least I didn't gas as long to Pasha that we had to leave by the side door. Tut, tut, the things some people will do to spend as long as possible with the Kovalev.;)
    Lovin' the P.S. part. Oh Callie, wish I'd heard you say that to Pasha "has nobody ....... before?" :D Now he knows we appreciate that fine ass of his!!
    Thanks for the info. on Lady A's pic of the day, will take a look next. Bless Rose (such good taste at such a young age.)
    Would have been funny if Klaus had actually volunteered for the Paso participation

Er...re BIB...Shona...I can still hear myself saying it in my head now eek :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caroline‏@carochuck45m

Excellent detective work by your friend Pumpkin - thank you for letting us know :) That'a another question ticked off the list.
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »

Well I think you both deserve a PhD!! :D:):D

Thanks for all the pleasure you have given us - sharing your thoughts and experiences.
    It was our pleasure music girl :D. As for the BIB you are not far off the mark here ;)

Er...re BIB...Shona...I can still hear myself saying it in my head now eek :o

BIB... music girl...Pleasure was all ours... ;):D:D:o
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Wow!! What a report Pashulty and Callie. Thanks for sharing your amazing time at the show.
    Lovely pic, but inscription of the choc.:eek: Thanks ladies!
    Lovin' the P.S. part. Oh Callie, wish I'd heard you say that to Pasha "has nobody ....... before?" Now he knows we appreciate that fine ass of his!!
    Would have been funny if Klaus had actually volunteered for the Paso participation.:p

Amazing time Shona... :)
    Will never forget... :eek:

BIB...as if he didnt know...:rolleyes:
    Safe to say you liked your gift... ;)
    I am good on my dare... :p:D
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lovely pic ...thanks for posting and OP :)

Lady A's pic of little Rose and Pasha is gorgeous...you have serious competition here Pashulty...I think she might be his number one fan...and she told Katya to go away...not many have the courage to do that ;):D
    Forum Member
    Lovely pic ...thanks for posting and OP :)

Lady A's pic of little Rose and Pasha is gorgeous...you have serious competition here Pashulty...I think she might be his number one fan...and she told Katya to go away...not many have the courage to do that ;)

I only accept LadyA before me as I would never be able to match her Pasha dedication...:eek::eek:.. the rest can stand behind...lol... although you are right Pasha will always choose Rose ...:(:cry:cry:

BIB.... well Rose had to tell her to go away... Katya left of her own accord when it was my turn...I didnt even need to utter it... ;):D

Thanks Katya who has been an absolute star on tour with amazing dancing to help Pasha showcase his gift and for being an amazing partner and support for him and for all the Pasha goodies she supplies us with... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only accept LadyA before me as I would never be able to match her Pasha dedication...:eek::eek:.. the rest can stand behind...lol... although you are right Pasha will always choose Rose ...:(:cry:cry:

BIB.... well Rose had to tell her to go away... Katya left of her own accord when it was my turn...I didnt even need to utter it... ;):D

Thanks Katya who has been an absolute star on tour with amazing dancing to help Pasha showcase his gift and for being an amazing partner and support for him and for all the Pasha goodies she supplies us with... :)

Yep...so.true....so hope they do a tour together next year. Fingers crossed :)
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    We had an amazingly brilliant time on the 4th of May…. callie and I had met up in London …like a blind date…..on our way to a Pasha sandwich at Tunbridge… Afternoon was spent ‘wording’ the card for Pasha…( need to give credit where due…so that nobody can accuse Pashulty of leading callie astray…lol….the ’lovely butt’ mention was callie’s idea… I did not dissuade her and did the writing…lol..)…. the gifts and the rest of the cards were sorted pretty quickly…

Came back just before the show started and bought our calendars…this new one is for the bedroom.. with Pasha signature in May… Taurean girls rock… ;)

The show was amazing…. I absolutely loved the rumba again….breathtakingly achy but sensual….Again the Tango, the VW and the Grease medley …. ooo…laaaa…The cha cha trousers….a vision to behold….tight at the back and the front….eek…eek…was feeling very ready to jump the man….mesmerised by the front …ooo…. Think I had a weird dream about it last night….ooo…

I remembered most of the jokes from before…but they still managed to pull them off… ah…the thought of Pash in a mankini….him trying to get into one…oooo…laaaaa…. I think I could really really brave having to see Mike in one… eek…eek.. just if it meant I could get a glimpse of Pash in it…mmm….:o

I had missed out on a shirtless Paso the last time as he had a black shirt on which was quite a vision as well…mmm…. But I got my wish for a shirtless Pasha Doble this time…eek …eek…oooo…laaaa…That was scorching…. Suddenly realised something… He has an amazing back ie torso… and his shoulders and arms…OMG…OMG…. The shoulder blades during the Paso… and you would think a lion rearing ready for the kill…. swoon…puddle….in.love.with.pasha.again… :o

During the couple/participant selection…Klaus’s friends kept creating some noise and kept pointing towards Klaus (they were sitting up in the circle) to which Mike said something to the effect of…’volunteers only..not nominations’….lol….So the first volunteers were a couple, the second was a young girl(she had brought a banner for Katya and it was also her birthday….bless her) who was helped out by a random male audience member. The third couple was 6 year old Rose and her dad… They had come all the way from France for the show as she was a huge Pasha fan…(Good taste from a very early age..;))…Bless her… She would not allow Katya to tie her cape for her as she wanted Pasha to do that....Katya quipped…’That doesn’t bode well for my marriage’….lol…. Pasha tying her cape…’There you go sweetie’….major awww moment and ovary melting time… This guy looks such a natural with children….oooo…laaa….moves majestically like a lion and good with children…what else can a girl ask for??...eek…eek…major major puddle…

Anyway Rose’s turn came and she got Pasha to sign quite a few of the pages on her calendar… aww… then they took a couple of pics… one of them all three of them and the other one with Pasha only….That is Lady A’s pic of the Day 244…Such a sweet moment….awww…..ovaries in grave danger….:o

While he was unwrapping the first gift I mentioned a mad Scottish lady who had given him a letter and a list…. And my gift was referenced to it… Don’t know whether he got it or not… he looked slightly bemused but said it looked too nice to eat….awww…But was happy to have this taken...:) ... (This one is for you Shona... :))

At this point I realised I hadn’t had my calendar signed….while Pasha was doing that callie was putting back all the gifts into a bag and I was gawping at him…(lol…so whats new??)… As we were leaving Pasha got slightly worried (I would like to think) ‘Where’s the card?’ …callie reassured him that it was inside the bag…lol…. Thank yous and goodbyes…. And we headed towards the doors only to be informed by a usher… you will have to leave by the side door as the main door has been closed… On our own with Pasha…then leaving by the side door!!!!.... ooo…yeah…. Things can happen.. ;) …lol…

Safe to say Pasha was most likely unharmed by this experience…lol.... But I have not come out of it without any damage… I am more in a puddle as never before ( callie I think as well)..and yes that is possible!!!!…PASHA IS GORGEOUS…!!!!!!:o:o

wow thanks Pashulty and Callie for sharing such a detailed report...what an absolute Pasha kiss and Hugfest ..lucky ladies....
    Forum Member
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    caroline‏@carochuck45m

Ooh I'm getting that for hubby, it won't be the same obviously but a girl can dream (fantasise) :D:D

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Comme+des+Garcons+Beauty+Perfume+Aftershave/BRAND_COMME%20DES%20GARCONS_101,default,sc.html
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Pashulty what an amazing report, actually feel like I was there with you and callie!
    Us pashanistas need to do a get together next year at a location that suits all, probably a sat night show to let people travel if necessary..... It could be a like a convention!
    There have been a few posts wondering if he'll be back next year on strictly..... Think it's a no-brainer!! I'm sure he will be there for as long as he wants to do it!
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    This review is from: Comme Des Garcons 2 Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml (Personal Care Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
    )
    This perfume is very difficult to get over the counter in the UK and so resorting to online is inevitable. This is not the cheapest price I have seen it at. The perfume itself is just delicious smelling and I am frequently complemented on how lovely I smell, it's oddly comforting and makes people want to hug you. It's is a unisex scent although I have never known any men who have worn it!

lol well it works for Pasha #hugs.com

Pashulty are you going to Hayes next week?
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashafan wrote: »
    This review is from: Comme Des Garcons 2 Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml (Personal Care Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
    )
    This perfume is very difficult to get over the counter in the UK and so resorting to online is inevitable. This is not the cheapest price I have seen it at. The perfume itself is just delicious smelling and I am frequently complemented on how lovely I smell, it's oddly comforting and makes people want to hug you. It's is a unisex scent although I have never known any men who have worn it!

lol well it works for Pasha #hugs.com

Pashulty are you going to Hayes next week?

Susie, do you know for definite which one? Not sure you should buy on amazon.

found a list of various perfumes/eau de toilette ......

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Fragrances+Perfumes/101,default,sc.html?prefn1=brand&prefv1=Comme%20des%20Garcons

Couple of these have good reviews.
This discussion has been closed.